My supervisor is a woman and if half retarded

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This dumb bitch is always finding fault with everything I do and never tells me what I am doing right. Can she for once tell me what I am doing right? Then she has her mood swings every other day which is fucking annoying

See this is why women can't be a boss because want to be BOSSY

I'm trying not to snap

If you've somehow managed to do it right, why would she have to tell you that? Wise up. The question is...Why does she have to point out your fuckups so often? It's her job to point out your failures and, no, that's not being bossy. It's being the boss. But to you just another in a long line of dumb bitches.

Offer to peach pie with her yet?

This dumb bitch is always finding fault with everything I do and never tells me what I am doing right. Can she for once tell me what I am doing right? Then she has her mood swings every other day which is fucking annoying

I'm trying not to snap

Sounds like you're in a mood to me pard.

I'm trying not to snap

I'm sick of her being a robot

If you've somehow managed to do it right, why would she have to tell you that? Wise up. The question is...Why does she have to point out your fuckups so often? It's her job to point out your failures and, no, that's not being bossy. It's being the boss. But to you just another in a long line of dumb bitches.

Offer to peach pie with her yet?

Well I'm obviously doing something right if I been here four years

I'm trying not to snap
Do what I do when faced with situations like this. Find out where she parks and key her car.

Quit fucking up, dumbass.
Nobody is supposed to congratulate you on what you are supposed to do, bedwetter
Sounds like a little kid wanting to get paid for putting their dirty clothes in the laundry room

The first step in fixing a problem is recognizing there is a problem. The problem as i see it, is that she wants you do get down and dirty with her and you refuse to do it. What's the matter Colonel Sanders, chicken?

I'm trying not to snap

That is one of the greatest managerial flaws, pointing out mistakes but never complimenting good deeds. Compound that with a woman not really suited to such a role and who feels a need to over-compensate for being a woman, and you have a bad mixture. Add to that the hormonal variations that women tend to go through just compounds the matter. A GOOD manager runs a department with a Dominating nature, you know they know what they want and who is in charge and they know how to get it from others. But it sounds like this woman runs her department with a Domineering nature, such a person doesn't know what they really want or how to get it, and think they can command by simply leaning on people all of the time.

This is a person who has been likely promoted to her own level of incompetence. I think the best thing you can do is try not to allow polarity to develop between the two of you; be receptive, cooperative, patient, even appreciative and supportive no matter how it hurts until she backs down and no longer feels threatened (her lack of really knowing what she wants and how to get it scares her), and if you can, at the right time and in the right way, if you have to, someday simply ask her in a non-confrontational way: "Gee, don't I ever do anything right? Maybe if you tell me the right things I do, I will have a better idea of what you want!"

I'm trying not to snap

She's a robot, .... with mood swings. Come on man, make a decision.

Welcome to the gigantic "My boss is a fucking brain dead POS asshole" club.

As you can see, it isn't exclusive.

My boss thinks her primary function in life is to prevent others from accessing information, to protect her job by lying about her shortcomings and mistakes, and to facilitate bullying and racism in the office.

I'm trying not to snap

That is one of the greatest managerial flaws, pointing out mistakes but never complimenting good deeds. Compound that with a woman not really suited to such a role and who feels a need to over-compensate for being a woman, and you have a bad mixture. Add to that the hormonal variations that women tend to go through just compounds the matter. A GOOD manager runs a department with a Dominating nature, you know they know what they want and who is in charge and they know how to get it from others. But it sounds like this woman runs her department with a Domineering nature, such a person doesn't know what they really want or how to get it, and think they can command by simply leaning on people all of the time.

This is a person who has been likely promoted to her own level of incompetence. I think the best thing you can do is try not to allow polarity to develop between the two of you; be receptive, cooperative, patient, even appreciative and supportive no matter how it hurts until she backs down and no longer feels threatened (her lack of really knowing what she wants and how to get it scares her), and if you can, at the right time and in the right way, if you have to, someday simply ask her in a non-confrontational way: "Gee, don't I ever do anything right? Maybe if you tell me the right things I do, I will have a better idea of what you want!"

I just try to stay out of her sight

I'm trying not to snap

Me not know what u mean

My boss thinks her primary function in life is to prevent others from accessing information, to protect her job by lying about her shortcomings and mistakes, and to facilitate bullying and racism in the office.

What has helped me the last 3 years is I have stopped looking at her

I'm trying not to snap

Um...spend some time reading fbj threads and get back to us.

I'm trying not to snap

Um...spend some time reading fbj threads and get back to us.

Hey fagoff

You should feel rigth at home hon, don'tcha like being on the receiving as much as the giving end?

I'm trying not to snap

Me not know what u mean
I'm sure.

Forum List

Back