CDZ My Take on LGBT

society should not be expected to accommodate or participate in that delusion.
Neither should society go out of its way to discriminate against the 'delusion' if no one else is being harmed. Live and let live
live and let live goes both ways,, unless you disagree with the dem agenda,,
You're unclear. What do you mean? Got some examples?
baker and photographer,,,
I don't care about bakers or photographers, they can do as they please. Doctors on the other hand have an obligation that overrides their religion.
nice deflection,,,
How so?
you asked for examples and I gave you some and then you ignored them and brought up something thats never happened,,
Let me spell out my position for you. If someone in a non-essential profession has a religious issue with a customer, they are free to not provide their services. If someone in an essential profession has a religious issue with a customer, they MUST provide their services. Is that more clear?

Neither should society go out of its way to discriminate against the 'delusion' if no one else is being harmed. Live and let live
I don't care about bakers or photographers, they can do as they please. Doctors on the other hand have an obligation that overrides their religion.
Is there any flawed logic in the opening post? What is it?
Gender identity is not a binary, it is not either mental illness or mental health, it is a range and everyone falls somewhere in that range.
You have proof that it isn’t a mental illness? Before, after, during, the suicide rate is high and the reason is they are not happy with who they are and even after transition, they are not happy with themselves, this is a mental health issue.
Are they ill so society won't accept them or are they ill because society won't accept them?

Gender identity is not a binary, it is not either mental illness or mental health, it is a range and everyone falls somewhere in that range.
You have proof that it isn’t a mental illness? Before, after, during, the suicide rate is high and the reason is they are not happy with who they are and even after transition, they are not happy with themselves, this is a mental health issue.
Are they ill so society won't accept them or are they ill because society won't accept them?
They have had mental issues. Blaming others doesn’t help the issue.

99.9% or more of all people are biologically male or female, at least that is what Google told me. So, this is my opinion of the LBG part of LBGT. You know what type of people you are attracted to. You know who gets you horny. Those people may be the opposite sex, the same sex, or both sexes or perhaps you are not attracted to anyone at all which would be asexual (Note: We could add an A to LBG for Asexual). So, I have no issue with the sanity of people that Identify as LBG or A.

Unless you are a hermaphrodite, your chromosomes and what’s between your legs determine your sex, male (XY) or female (XX). If you are biologically female, you have no frame of reference to think that you are a man born in a woman’s body because you have always been the biological sex that you are. If you are biologically male, you also have no frame of reference to think that you are a woman born in a man’s body because you have always been the biological sex that you are. If you think you are something that you are clearly not, that is evidence of being mentally ill. Being Transgender is a totally different category than Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, or Asexual.

A Girly Man is still a man. A Manly Woman is still a woman. Thinking that you are a man if you are a woman or thinking that you are a woman when you are a man is a mental illness. Being a Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, or Asexual is not a mental illness.
There is a difference between sex and gender. Your sex is what you are born as and gender is much more fluid. It just is.

We have always had trans in our society. The Strange Tale of Frances Anderson: Champion Pool Player - Harvey County Historical Society

They have always been there.

99.9% or more of all people are biologically male or female, at least that is what Google told me. So, this is my opinion of the LBG part of LBGT. You know what type of people you are attracted to. You know who gets you horny. Those people may be the opposite sex, the same sex, or both sexes or perhaps you are not attracted to anyone at all which would be asexual (Note: We could add an A to LBG for Asexual). So, I have no issue with the sanity of people that Identify as LBG or A.

Unless you are a hermaphrodite, your chromosomes and what’s between your legs determine your sex, male (XY) or female (XX). If you are biologically female, you have no frame of reference to think that you are a man born in a woman’s body because you have always been the biological sex that you are. If you are biologically male, you also have no frame of reference to think that you are a woman born in a man’s body because you have always been the biological sex that you are. If you think you are something that you are clearly not, that is evidence of being mentally ill. Being Transgender is a totally different category than Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, or Asexual.

A Girly Man is still a man. A Manly Woman is still a woman. Thinking that you are a man if you are a woman or thinking that you are a woman when you are a man is a mental illness. Being a Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, or Asexual is not a mental illness.
There is a difference between sex and gender. Your sex is what you are born as and gender is much more fluid. It just is.

We have always had trans in our society. The Strange Tale of Frances Anderson: Champion Pool Player - Harvey County Historical Society

We always had serial killers also, so what's your point?

Yes, we have always had mentally ill in our society.

If there are only 2 actual genders, then actual gender itself really is binary. This would mean that if gender identity is more than binary, then some of the people in this range are believing that they are something that they are not. This is what the opening post suggested, so how do you reconcile the range of gender identity vs the actual binary set of genders that are reality? In the case of a mismatch, doesn't the mismatch believe he is something that he is not?

nice deflection,,,
How so?
you asked for examples and I gave you some and then you ignored them and brought up something thats never happened,,
Let me spell out my position for you. If someone in a non-essential profession has a religious issue with a customer, they are free to not provide their services. If someone in an essential profession has a religious issue with a customer, they MUST provide their services. Is that more clear?
you asked me for an example and I gave it to you,, I asked you and you refused,,

:linky:

If there are only 2 actual genders, then actual gender itself really is binary. This would mean that if gender identity is more than binary, then some of the people in this range are believing that they are something that they are not. This is what the opening post suggested, so how do you reconcile the range of gender identity vs the actual binary set of genders that are reality? In the case of a mismatch, doesn't the mismatch believe he is something that he is not?
Two genders are the most common but they are not the only ones. Intersex is an umbrella term that describes bodies that fall outside the strict male/female binary. There are lots of ways someone can be intersex.

Two genders are the most common but they are not the only ones. Intersex is an umbrella term that describes bodies that fall outside the strict male/female binary. There are lots of ways someone can be intersex.
oh do tell us those many ways?? and dont forget the links,,

Your understanding of human anatomy and psychology is too simplistic.

oh do tell us those many ways?? and dont forget the links,,
Try re-reading my post, it contained a link.

thats not what you said,,

biology says there are two genders with less than 1% abnormalities,,

thats not what you said,,

biology says there are two genders with less than 1% abnormalities,,
planned parenthood is propaganda not scientific data,,

Forum List

Back