CDZ My Take on LGBT

society should not be expected to accommodate or participate in that delusion.
Neither should society go out of its way to discriminate against the 'delusion' if no one else is being harmed. Live and let live
live and let live goes both ways,, unless you disagree with the dem agenda,,
You're unclear. What do you mean? Got some examples?
baker and photographer,,,
I don't care about bakers or photographers, they can do as they please. Doctors on the other hand have an obligation that overrides their religion.
Is there any flawed logic in the opening post? What is it?

Neither should society go out of its way to discriminate against the 'delusion' if no one else is being harmed. Live and let live
I don't care about bakers or photographers, they can do as they please. Doctors on the other hand have an obligation that overrides their religion.
nice deflection,,,
How so?

Gender identity is not a binary, it is not either mental illness or mental health, it is a range and everyone falls somewhere in that range.

nice deflection,,,
How so?
you asked for examples and I gave you some and then you ignored them and brought up something thats never happened,,

Gender identity is not a binary, it is not either mental illness or mental health, it is a range and everyone falls somewhere in that range.
and the range is male or female,,

Please give an example.

Liberals like to claim they are all about science.
But yet they believe that if a biological man puts on women's clothes.
He is magically transformed into female. ... :cuckoo:
1). I believe in science. Do you?

2). I believe a man is a man and a woman is a woman, but they are allowed to have sex with whomever they love (or lust for). Weird or not.

3). I believe in Sports, Competition, Games. Very much.
A man should NEVER be allowed to compete in a woman's sport, no matter what the situation.

4). In modern science, (see, i believe in science, which is part of medicine) that a person has the RIGHT to chance their gender, but IT SHOULD IN NO WAY ENTITLE THEM TO ANY SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS. Period.
SEE #2. A man is a man and a woman is a woman.
How you 'dress' makes no difference.

5). I believe that some people, are born to be attracted to the same sex, and some people choose to love the same sex. I'm OK with all of that. But a man is still a man, and a woman is still a woman. And men should NEVER compete in women's sports.

This is why Chess is NOT a sport, it is a game.

You have proof that it isn’t a mental illness? Before, after, during, the suicide rate is high and the reason is they are not happy with who they are and even after transition, they are not happy with themselves, this is a mental health issue.

I am sorry to say this, but a man looking at another man's behind, and drooling over it, just isnt normal.

I suppose that would depend on the behind...

image.jpg

2). I believe a man is a man and a woman is a woman, but they are allowed to have sex with whomever they love (or lust for). Weird or not.
A man should NEVER be allowed to compete in a woman's sport, no matter what the situation.
4). In modern science, (see, i believe in science, which is part of medicine) that a person has the RIGHT to chance their gender, but IT SHOULD IN NO WAY ENTITLE THEM TO ANY SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS. Period.
5). I believe that some people, are born to be attracted to the same sex, and some people choose to love the same sex. I'm OK with all of that. But a man is still a man, and a woman is still a woman. And men should NEVER compete in women's sports.
1621643238437.png

Last edited:
Liberals like to claim they are all about science.
But yet they believe that if a biological man puts on women's clothes.
He is magically transformed into female. ... :cuckoo:

This is why Chess is NOT a sport, it is a game.
). I believe a man is a man and a woman is a woman, but they are allowed to have sex with whomever they love (or lust for). Weird or not.
It was supposed to be done behind closed doors, but when people started accepting that they were doing it behind closed doors, we saw the real push for more when the queers demanded marriage. All those homo's can do is bump and grind, but never together produce a baby. Someone is always left out...

Homosexuality is abnormal because it does not occur at a significant rate in the human population. The fact that aberrations occur is not basis to label those aberrations 'normal.'

Forum List

Back