My take on the candidates and the president.

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
They suck. Trump sucks. Warren is a commie. Petey Boi is a sock puppet, Biden is a crook. Booker tries too hard to be the next Obama. Obama sucked. Harris was a fraud. Hitlery is the democrats version of Bolton.

Let's see, who did I leave out? Yang. A free $1000 a month candidate. What the hell, it's only money, right?
Tulsi. She's the best democrat the democrats have had since JFK. But the minute she said "cut spending on the wars," the democrat threw her under the bus.

Oh, and Trump sucks. The GOP wouldn't know a real conservative if you gave them his name.
Justin Amash

Now, with that said,,,,,,,,,,, "Let's dance"

Last edited:
GOP is just an extention of the Democrat party now.

I'm in a bind. I wrote in Ron Paul last three elections. So the only one even remotely talking about anything I'm interested in is Gabbard. And that's basically the rigged nomination process and ending these unconstitutional military occupations. Was thinking about writing her in just to flip both sides of the party of one the finger.

Last edited:
Washington is full of scumbags....always has been.

It’s amazing how pretty much everyone who serves in Congress becomes multimillionaires.

It’s a rigged system. If they were doing their jobs, they would cut the budget in half because the debt is going to crush the economy.

We need to vote out all incumbents.

DidntListen.jpg

GOP is just an extention of the Democrat party now.

I'm in a bind. I wrote in Ron Paul last three elections. So the only one even remotely talking about anything I'm interested in is Gabbard. And that's basically the rigged nomination proces and ending these unconstitutional military occupations. Was thinking about writing her in just to flip both sides of the party of one the finger.

My normal write in is Willie Nelson. But you give me something to think about. Writing in Tulsi doesn't sound all that bad. The way the GOP rigged the 2012 nomination for Romney was my last straw with them crooked tards.
I can't stand Sanders. Especially for his watering down the Audit the Fed bill several years ago, to the point that it was useless. Plus 99% of his politics.
Tulsi co sponsored "audit the fed." She saved lives and limbs in the middle east. And she...........
Well it doesn't matter. The DNC and Hitlery have destroyed her. So I may write her in, just to spite Hillary.

Thanks for the idea.

They suck. Trump sucks. Warren is a commie. Petey Boi is a sock puppet, Biden is a crook. Booker tries too hard to be the next Obama. Obama sucked. Harris was a fraud. Hitlery is the democrats version of Bolton.

Let's see, who did I leave out? Yang. A free $1000 a month candidate. What the hell, it's only money, right?
Tulsi. She's the best democrat the democrats have had since JFK. But the minute she said "cut spending on the wars," the democrat threw her under the bus.

Oh, and Trump sucks. The GOP wouldn't know a real conservative if you gave them his name.
Justin Amash
jakestarkey is

jakestarkey is back under an assumed name.

I wrote him in three times, man. Freedom, peace and prosperity just isn't popular anymore.

I was for Ron Paul starting in 2008. Went to the "Rally for the Republic" in MN in 2011. That was awesome.
I still have a case of those Ron Paul cola's. All unopened. I had it bad.
But your right. Those things just aren't even really talked about anymore. With the Trumpbots it's all about how bad the democrats are. And visa versa with the democrats.
Fighting and arguing over crap that's not even important.

Justin Amash

Whose sock account are you?

My normal write in is Willie Nelson. But you give me something to think about. Writing in Tulsi doesn't sound all that bad. The way the GOP rigged the 2012 nomination for Romney was my last straw with them crooked tards.
I can't stand Sanders. Especially for his watering down the Audit the Fed bill several years ago, to the point that it was useless. Plus 99% of his politics.
Tulsi co sponsored "audit the fed." She saved lives and limbs in the middle east. And she...........
Well it doesn't matter. The DNC and Hitlery have destroyed her. So I may write her in, just to spite Hillary.

Thanks for the idea.

She just voted NAY on NDAA, too.

I was for Ron Paul starting in 2008. Went to the "Rally for the Republic" in MN in 2011. That was awesome.
But your right. Those things just aren't even really talked about anymore. With the Trumpbots it's all about how bad the democrats are. And visa versa with the democrats.

Really. I remember Rally for the Republic well. Small world. 10,000 people in the Target Center screaming End the Fed! For those who don't know, it was right down the road from the convention center. The RNC changed the rules and wouldn't let the man speak even after he'd earned the right after we played their game and earned that right for him. So, we filled the building down the road and by gosh the statesman spoke. For a while. Heh heeee. Gosh.

Those were the days.

Thanks for the idea.

She just voted NAY on NDAA, too.

She seems like the type that would vote no on something like that. Awesome.

Have you noticed Rand Paul isn't the same Rand lately, as the one that got elected? He ain't bad. But just different. Seems less conservative than when he first got to DC.

She seems like the type that would vote no on something like that. Awesome.

Have you noticed Rand Paul isn't the same Rand lately, as the one that got elected? He ain't bad. But just different. Seems less conservative than when he first got to DC.

Yeah. I just mentioned that the other day. I know what he's doing. And I know why he's doing it. Sometimes you have to hold your nose and blend in like you're on the bus, I suppose. We've ran libertarians as Democrats before. At the local levels.

Really. I remember Rally for the Republic well. Small world. 10,000 people in the Target Center screaming End the Fed! For those who don't know, it was right down the road from the convention center. The RNC changed the rules and wouldn't let the man speak even after he'd earned the right after we played their game and earned that right for him. So, we filled the building down the road and by gosh the statesman spoke. For a while. Heh heeee. Gosh.

Those were the days.

I miss those days too. It was so different then, than it is now. It wasn't about R vs D, red helmet vs blue helmet... it was about real principles and ideas...that people were passionate about, without all the hate and division. It actually brought people together.

Btw, Yours Truly, I too gave up on politics completely in 2012, after seeing what they did to Ron Paul and realizing that the powers-that-be will NEVER let a true patriot get to the highest office of the land.

I wrote him in three times, man. Freedom, peace and prosperity just isn't popular anymore.
Got turned on to him during his '88 run....Didn't know a libertarian from a chorizo burrito.....Was gullible enough to believe that GHWB would be Reagan's 3rrd term (even though I knew that Reagan hated him), so went for the wimp.

Thus begun my long slouch to ancap/agorism.

I miss those days too. It was so different then, than it is now. It wasn't about R vs D, red helmet vs blue helmet... it was about real principles and ideas...that people were passionate about, without all the hate and division. It actually brought people together.

Btw, Yours Truly, I too gave up on politics completely in 2012, after seeing what they did to Ron Paul and realizing that the powers-that-be will NEVER let a true patriot get to the highest office of the land.

I praise Ron Paul mostly for the seeds he planted. Things that got me to thinking. He sucked at articulating his message. But it was good enough for me to get interested. Interested enough to research and learn.

And there was this 12 year old Canadian girl, I can't remember her name. But she asked a question that really turned on the lights for me. "Why does a government, who has the authority to create it's own money, without interest, borrow it from a bank, with interest."

Forum List

Back