My Theory on Obama's Election Wins

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Before he became pres, Obama had an undistinguished record in Illinois and Congress.He really didn't do dogshit either place.
I have a theory that most people who voted for him did so to prove to themselves and the rest of the world that they aren't racists.
I suspect that's why he got the Nobel Prize, too.It's called "White Guilt.

Before he became pres, Obama had an undistinguished record in Illinois and Congress.He really didn't do dogshit either place.
I have a theory that most people who voted for him did so to prove to themselves and the rest of the world that they aren't racists.
You're entitled to your opinion, with the understanding it's ridiculous and wrong.

His claim to fame was being a community organizer and voting present. Lackluster at best

I can understand voting for a black man for the first time in the nations history. But then when he reveals himself to be a feckless fucking idiot and you vote for him again...that is inexcusable.

Obama won because we deserve him.

If Bush hadn't fucked up so badly, no one would have ever heard of Obama. And if the GOP had not doubled down on batshit craziness, Obama would not have been re-elected.

Think about it. How collectively crazy and stupid and incompetent do you have to be to lose to Obama...TWICE!?

You get the government you deserve.

Last edited:

If Bush hadn't fucked up so badly, no one would have ever heard of Obama. And if the GOP had not doubled down on batshit craziness, Obama would not have been re-elected.

Think about it. How collectively crazy and stupid and incompetent do you have to be to lose to Obama...TWICE!?

You got the government you voted for, Gertrude. Own it...and then GFY.

You pants shitters worked very, very hard to get Obama elected.

I didn't vote for Obama. I am a lifelong Republican who chose not to vote because assholes like you have poisoned the party. Your hard work at being willfully ignorant and bigoted convinced me not to reward the party for coddling shitheads like you. My vote has to be earned.

You got the guy you deserved. Enjoy!

Nice rehash. Woe is the GOP.......

I blame Al Gore for not winning his home state.

You pants shitters worked very, very hard to get Obama elected.

I didn't vote for Obama. I am a lifelong Republican who chose not to vote because assholes like you have poisoned the party. Your hard work at being willfully ignorant and bigoted convinced me not to reward the party for coddling shitheads like you. My vote has to be earned.

You got the guy you deserved. Enjoy!
Your Not voting elected the feckless ******. You own it asshole!

The corporatist GOP did it to themselves. Anything else is delusion.
People are tired of the duopoly and the elites fuckin us over
You can take your "Reagan era GOP" and shove it
The GOP is done. Priebus has sucked one too many dicks.

images (1).jpg

What an original thought.

POTUS trickle down theory ..

Bush
Obama
Trump
Yeah. It's amazing.

"Gee, we acted like a bunch of batshit retards and lost the election." So what's their solution?

"WE NEED MOAR KRAZEE! WE DI'INT PICK SUM ONE TARD NUFF!"

I agree!
As a former Iowan I can attest that when Iowans standing in the first nation's primary ‎caucuses had microphones and reporters asking questions as to WHY they stood for Obama, the inferiority complex Iowans have being called "hayseeds", "dumb farmers", "unsophisticated" would be reinforced if they DIDN"T stand for Obama!
The idiot MSM would love to have the "racist" tag to label these "hayseed" Iowa farmers.
Hence the majority of Iowans stood for Obama because THEY DIDN"T have any reason to VOTE for him but being called "racist" if they didn't they stand it would be worse!

SMART GOPer: I'll reduce tax rates by simplifying the complex system of special provisions that favor some at the expense of others. Restoring confidence in our tax system means restoring and respecting the principle of fairness for all. This means curtailing some business deductions now being written off; it means ending several personal deductions, including the State and local tax deduction, which actually provides a special subsidy for high-income individuals, especially in a few high-tax States.

RUBE: ...zzzzzz...wha-...what'd he say? He sounds like a RINO!

TRUMP: I'll save the economy. Believe me.

RUBE: YAAAAAY!

Please tell me how "Bush" f...ked up?
Explain to me what ( future historians will label as a "great President' ) Bush should have done differently facing events that NO other President has ever faced in their terms?
Do you remember these events that BUSH HAD nothing to do with them occurring?
Recession
Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!
Source: USATODAY.com - It's official: 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $5 trillion market loss
Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year!
$5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Are you aware this happened???
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: 10 Events That Rocked the Financial World
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

$1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters | Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Government Revenue Details: Federal State Local for 2008 - Charts

Largest Gross Domestic Product in history!!
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.
So how did those 4 gigantic events affect the Gross Domestic Product from 2000 to 2009?

So starting in 2001 132,548,000 people were working.
At the end of 2008 138,056,000 people working..

NO... the reason Obama was elected was because he was BLACK! He told us he was going to lie to us to get elected. He told us you would feel guilty not voting for him because HE WAS BLACK!!
Obama said:
They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?
"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Well think about what the alternative was, the mega psychopath John McCain, it's not as if the GOP chose a stellar candidate, ditto choosing Bob Dole, a similar shooting oneself in the foot.

Forum List

Back