My Transgender Life: Spanx-ing the Binaries

I think I'll just sit back and let you folks spend all your time on transgenders.

I read the first few sentences. Typical childhood curiosity that this person apparently thinks justifies the mental illness of transgender people.

A man who enjoyed fondling his mother's underwear as a child thought that if he became a woman, he could fondle his own underwear. He blames a medication his mother took during her preganacy for his underwear fondling compulsion.

Obviously, none of you read the op/ed. If you had, maybe you would not have been so quick to condemn this person who suffered from long term side effects of a drug given to his mother during her pregnancy.

A man who enjoyed fondling his mother's underwear as a child thought that if he became a woman, he could fondle his own underwear. He blames a medication his mother took during her preganacy for his underwear fondling compulsion.

No, he does not.

You really need to confess that you are NOT a medical doctor OR a lawyer.

I read the first few sentences. Typical childhood curiosity that this person apparently thinks justifies the mental illness of transgender people.

How do you figure that the side effects of exposure to diethylstilbestrol are "typical childhood curiosity" or that you are qualified to to flippantly dismiss those side effects?

WTF is WRONG with you people?

Obviously, none of you read the op/ed. If you had, maybe you would not have been so quick to condemn this person who suffered from long term side effects of a drug given to his mother during her pregnancy.
He was describing a relatively normal curious small child and then started making excuses for his life. I stopped reading at that point.

How do you figure that the side effects of exposure to diethylstilbestrol are "typical childhood curiosity" or that you are qualified to to flippantly dismiss those side effects?

Side effects include fondling panties & such? GTFO with that stupid bullshit

RWNJ assholes are always the same.

They all just ADORE the poor dying baby in GB and blamed liberals for his illness.

And again, RWNJ assholes are completely clueless about the side effects of a drug given to pregnant women and yet, judged the author and found him to be "mentally ill".

This particular ignorant asshole first said "fondling panties" was normal and typical but now says it was caused by the drug.
:anj_stfu:

This particular ignorant asshole first said "fondling panties" was normal and typical but now says it was caused by the drug.
That's not what I said. YOU made that claim and I rubbed your nose in your stupidity.

No he didn't

Forum List

Back