My View About Hillary Clinton!

Liberals founded this nation so, pack your bags, it's not a country for your kind.

You lie! Why don't you go live with the communist North Korean's live the left's dream man working for the collective.
Why don't learn the philosophy of the Founding Fathers? It isn't that bullshit you believe.

You know jack shit about the founders or our history. Its hacks like you who give America a bad image.

Liberals founded this nation so, pack your bags, it's not a country for your kind.

You lie! Why don't you go live with the communist North Korean's live the left's dream man working for the collective.
Why don't learn the philosophy of the Founding Fathers? It isn't that bullshit you believe.

Were the founders mostly men of the creator?

Nope, but quite a few had religion if that's what you mean. You wouldn't approve of their faith though.

Pipe down you pseudo intellectual. Nobody buys your crap. And stop pretending to be American.

Nope, but quite a few had religion if that's what you mean. You wouldn't approve of their faith though.

Oh... they were all the same religion...I didn't know that!

Kirk_C20150306_450.jpg

You know jack shit about the founders or our history. Its hacks like you who give America a bad image.
Projection, as usual.

Didn't say they were, dummy. FYI: Addicting Info 35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate

Pipe down you pseudo intellectual. Nobody buys your crap. And stop pretending to be American.
I'm the American, you are the scum that's allowed to live here.

Didn't say they were, dummy.
Why, YES you did...to remind you what you said..." You wouldn't approve of their faith though." Sure sounds like you believe they are all of the same faith!

Didn't say they were, dummy.
Why, YES you did...to remind you what you said..." You wouldn't approve of their faith though." Sure sounds like you believe they are all of the same faith!
Nope.

Sure you are. I bet you're a British weirdo, fag with a major inferiority complex.

Sure you are. I bet you're a British weirdo, fag with a major inferiority complex.
I'm a Liberal Elitist, like the Founders. You are a pitchfork we allowed to stay and ploy the fiends.

Cartoons already V? No shock there.
Did I divert you from your idiotic remark " their faith though."
Nothing idiotic about it. You wouldn't approve of their faith, whatever it was. Standard usage.
You make a statement, and have no idea what their faith was....well I think we know exactly what you are....

troll-web1.jpg
Their faith varied, dummy.

Forum List

Back