My View About Hillary Clinton!

UtASf1e.jpg
Cartoons already V? No shock there.
Did I divert you from your idiotic remark " their faith though."
Nothing idiotic about it. You wouldn't approve of their faith, whatever it was. Standard usage.
You make a statement, and have no idea what their faith was....well I think we know exactly what you are....

troll-web1.jpg
Their faith varied, dummy.
NOT what you said...dummy!...." their faith though."

Cartoons already V? No shock there.
Nothing idiotic about it. You wouldn't approve of their faith, whatever it was. Standard usage.
You make a statement, and have no idea what their faith was....well I think we know exactly what you are....

troll-web1.jpg
That's what I said alright, their faith though, any version of it. They were thinking men, you are not.

troll-web1.jpg
That's what I said alright, their faith though, any version of it. They were thinking men, you are not.
You said their faith, not their differing faith... sorry, you simply fucked up, as you always do!

troll-web1.jpg
You said their faith, not their differing faith... sorry, you simply fucked up, as you always do!
Not at all. Higher English is like Higher Thinking, you won't get it so don't try. You did however kill this thread, as usual.

troll-web1.jpg
Not at all. Higher English is like Higher Thinking, you won't get it so don't try. You did however kill this thread, as usual.
Sorry little troll, you can't bait me, you were proven wrong....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sorry little troll, you can't bait me, you were proven wrong....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Not in the slightest V but I was bored with this tit-for-tat a couple of pages ago, so we're done.

Liberals founded this nation so, pack your bags, it's not a country for your kind.

You lie! Why don't you go live with the communist North Korean's live the left's dream man working for the collective.
Why don't learn the philosophy of the Founding Fathers? It isn't that bullshit you believe.

You know jack shit about the founders or our history. Its hacks like you who give America a bad image.
Projection, as usual.

I suspect that you are Canadian.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed/spotted this but it wouldn't surprise me if half the Board did and thereby proved that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is filled with fucking MORONS!!

Two weeks.... TWO WEEKS, we waited for the criminals in the Lying Cocksucker in Chief's Administration to tell us whether or not the walking advertisement for FDS had signed her departure form or not.

Two weeks.

Then yesterday that ugly, misshapen fucking hippie, Psaki, informs us that the nasty scrunt did not.

Shocking.

The nasty hippie scrunt also tells us that Condi Rice and Colin Powell also neglected to sign their departure form.

1. WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR THAT INFORMATION??? Seriously. Who asked, BITCH!?!

2. Condi and Colin were both dimocraps at one time. Probably still are. LSM forgets to mention that. Like it matters....

3. Why didn't ANYBODY inform the nasty, smelly hippie bitch that NOBODY ASKED ABOUT CONDOLEEZA RICE OR COLIN POWELL??

People, I'm telling you. We are being served by MORONS in the LSM.

Honest to God fucking morons.

Forum List

Back