My wife's a babysitter and her Jewish clients are going to go to Israel

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Well, it's happening again. Jews are beginning to think they are not safe, even here in the United States.

I don't think there's ever been a time in U.S. history when refugees were fleeing away from our country.

If they were in Europe, I'd get it.

America would be safer than Israel I reckon.

Nothing is more terrifing than a seige. The preliminary build up to the seige is terrifying too. People just egg each other on and it gets worse and worse. I don't blame Jews in Europe for feeling nervous.

Personally, I blame female jews, for stirring up so much shit. Hate is a fish called gossip and it swims through the medium called women.

none of this is necessary. None of it.

Well, it's happening again. Jews are beginning to think they are not safe, even here in the United States.

I don't think there's ever been a time in U.S. history when refugees were fleeing away from our country.

They're going because they don't feel safe? So they're going to Israel where probably more Jews die than in the US.

Americans are safer in Israel then here. With this president and his immigration plan?

They're going because they don't feel safe? So they're going to Israel where probably more Jews die than in the US.
its possible the OP is not lying. Vilification is often solved just by moving. Maybe they fear white nationalists?

Nah, the OP is lying. Definitely.

Americans are safer in Israel then here. With this president and his immigration plan?
Thats not true. Israel fights ofr the arab world with politics, not the sword.If America and Europe stand up to them and stop helping, then the arabs will crush them.

If the OP is not lying, maybe the family knows somethint we don't. Scary huh?

Thats not true. Israel fights ofr the arab world with politics, not the sword.If America and Europe stand up to them and stop helping, then the arabs will crush them.

images

Have you ever been to Israel? I wouldn't want to have to fight them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Oh there IS an islamic war coming. But THIS country will NOT kill them under THIS president. Israel WILL.

its possible the OP is not lying. Vilification is often solved just by moving. Maybe they fear white nationalists?

It's pretty easy to tell when someone is a liar. Liars think everyone else is a liar, and there is no way of swaying him of that point of view.

It's pretty easy to tell when someone is truthful. A truthful person believes everyone else is truthful, unless proven otherwise.

I believe you. But I don't think it's because of safety, could be they're religious Jews and want to be in the holy land, or, it could be that they're loaded, and want to spent the rest of their lives in Israel. So far armong all Western nations with a considerable population of Muslims, the US is still safe from them. It's because we are protected by water on both sides, and non-Muslim nations to the north and south. Had that not been the case, we would have had a situation far worse than Europe, no thanks to the leftist politically correct whack-jobs.

It's pretty easy to tell when someone is a liar. Liars think everyone else is a liar, and there is no way of swaying him of that point of view.

It's pretty easy to tell when someone is truthful. A truthful person believes everyone else is truthful, unless proven otherwise.
I dont have enough information on you to use that method. Did they give any info on why they felt threatened and why they felt israel would be safer?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

[QuotE"DarkFury, post: 13011604, membe: 53565"]Americans are safer in Israel then here. With this president and his immigration plan?

images

Have you ever been to Israel? I wouldn't want to have to fight them.

*****SMILE*****

:)[/QUOTE]

Oh the ashekanazi are pitbulls, no doubt there. However they lack the talent for the hard pitched battle. They are too sensible for that.

edit, that is, where death is a certainty. They worship this corporeal world.

i believe they are brave through wit and guile, whereas the aryan is brave through passion, and peer pressure. That is, Aryans dont have to be ahead of the game to fight, theyll do it out of shame.

Last edited:

That makes no sense. I am willing to not necessarily believe something until I have reason to believe it's true.

Bush always made clear that we were not at war with Islam, but with extremists who warped the true meaning of Islam to justify terrorism.

Obama says the same thing, but he's such a buffoon that no one listens to him.

They lack the talent for the hard pitched battle. They are too sensible for that.

i believe they are brave through wit and guile, whereas the aryan is brave through passion, and peer pressure. That is, Aryans dont have to be ahead of the game to fight, theyll do it out of shame.

Yeah, like Israel had the advantage in 48 and 67.

You are an idiot.

They lack the talent for the hard pitched battle. They are too sensible for that.

Yeah, like Israel had the advantage in 48 and 67.

You are an idiot.
They attacked completely by suprise for no reason.

Im not an idiot.

ashkenazi are at their best when things are contentious, but they are not soldiers, not the total war variety. They don't like risking their lives. Jesus is not with them.

When Aryans get going again, then you'll see soldiering. You and we have just forgotten how good we are.

Now if the Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims will just follow suit.

Zionists leaving? Thank God for small favors.

Bush always made clear that we were not at war with Islam, but with extremists who warped the true meaning of Islam to justify terrorism.

Obama says the same thing, but he's such a buffoon that no one listens to him.

Clearly the buffoon's are the ones who believe it when Bush says it- but choose not to believe the same thing when Obama says the exact same thing.

Forum List

Back