My wife's a babysitter and her Jewish clients are going to go to Israel

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.

Our Mission | True Torah Jews

Huh? I told you nutjobs don't count. Without Zionism there is no Judaism.
BS, total.

You have swallowed the Zionist lie, like a circumcised cock at a Briss.
You have swallowed the IslamoNazi lie. I already told you, without Zionism there is no Judaism. Zionism originates with the story of exodus and Moses leading his people to the promised land of Israel. Without that and the Jewish people's love for the land of Israel, there is no Judaism. These guys are psychos, like you. You should join their cult. Ha ha ha.

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.

Our Mission | True Torah Jews

By posting that I now know that you aren't a Jew, just posing as one.

BS, total.

You have swallowed the IslamoNazi lie. I already told you, without Zionism there is no Judaism. Zionism originates with the story of exodus and Moses leading his people to the promised land of Israel. Without that and the Jewish people's love for the land of Israel, there is no Judaism. These guys are psychos, like you. You should join their cult. Ha ha ha.
The Jews do not need land to be a faith. If you knew the history of the Jews you'd know why.

BS, total.

The Jews do not need land to be a faith. If you knew the history of the Jews you'd know why.

I know the history of the Jews and the faith, without Zionism there is no Judaism. Without Mecca and Medina, there is no Islam, without the Pope and the Vatican, there is no Catholicism. Do you understand?

I live in an all Jewish neighborhood. I don't know a single one leaving for Israel to live. My landlord just came back from a funeral. His cousin was murdered by a pally.

I don't know a single one voting Democrat either. There all seem to be Trumpers.

BS, total.

I know the history of the Jews and the faith, without Zionism there is no Judaism. Without Mecca and Medina, there is no Islam, without the Pope and the Vatican, there is no Catholicism. Do you understand?
I understand that you know a total of jack shit. Faith is not land, religion is not dirt. There could be exactly one Catholic and one Jew on an island in the middle of the Pacific and the faiths would still be alive. You, are a moron...

Last edited:
Unfortunately, self-hating Jews like Debbie Wasserman are staying put like white-on-rice.
I love when a white trash christer goyim tells jews what they should think, hint cross groveler, over 70 percent of us Jews are liberal
In today's world, liberal Jews are traitors to their faith and country, or be a little mentally ill and / or totally delusional.
How about these "liberal" Jews?
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Are they antisemitic? Also, what country would that be, the one they live in or, wait for it...........................................................................................................................Israel?
OMG. Not this shit again. These guys don't even represent less than .0001% of Jews and are laughed at by majority of Jews. Is this all you got? It's always the same old same old garbage. How about if you try saying something different for a change?

I agree that Neturei Karta are a bunch of clowns. But they're not the only Jews who have issues with the State of Israel and how it conducts itself.

Unfortunately, self-hating Jews like Debbie Wasserman are staying put like white-on-rice.
I love when a white trash christer goyim tells jews what they should think, hint cross groveler, over 70 percent of us Jews are liberal
In today's world, liberal Jews are traitors to their faith and country, or be a little mentally ill and / or totally delusional.
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Are they antisemitic? Also, what country would that be, the one they live in or, wait for it...........................................................................................................................Israel?
OMG. Not this shit again. These guys don't even represent less than .0001% of Jews and are laughed at by majority of Jews. Is this all you got? It's always the same old same old garbage. How about if you try saying something different for a change?

I agree that Neturei Karta are a bunch of clowns. But they're not the only Jews who have issues with the State of Israel and how it conducts itself.
Clowns? For rejecting what man made instead of God? Ye of little faith, which they have...

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clowns? For rejecting what man made instead of God? Ye of little faith, which they have...

No, they're clowns for doing shit like hanging out with I'madinnerjacket and generally making fools of themselves in public all the damn time.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

No, they're clowns for doing shit like hanging out with I'madinnerjacket and generally making fools of themselves in public all the damn time.
I didn't know that standing up to Zionists made one a fool? Interesting. I guess all Jews should love Israel, and live there eh?

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Once again, a picture of the overwhelming number of Nitorei Carta.
I think there are five more.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Do tell? jews against zionism - Google Search

Seriously, PMH, you think you know anything because you read a web-site?
Judaism is BUILT on discussion and dissent, which is why we rarely chop off anyone's head or burn anybody at the stake for disagreeing with popular or not so popular opinion.
The Talmud is rather explicit concerning the Jews who so choose to, to return to Israel when the non-Jews go to far in oppressing Jews.
I guess you haven't caught on to the Biblical promise that 1 Jew will chase 1,000 enemies even after Israel has already existed thus far for 60 years despite impossible odds.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Judaism is BUILT on discussion and dissent, which is why we rarely chop off anyone's head or burn anybody at the stake for disagreeing with popular or not so popular opinion.
The Talmud is rather explicit concerning the Jews who so choose to, to return to Israel when the non-Jews go to far in oppressing Jews.
I guess you haven't caught on to the Biblical promise that 1 Jew will chase 1,000 enemies even after Israel has already existed thus far for 60 years despite impossible odds.
1-20151018_162321.jpg

Israel can only be created by God. You lose, Zionist...

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

1-20151018_162321.jpg

You lose, Zionist...

15 (yes, I counted them) ignoramuses doesn't impress me.
I also have no idea how Torah educated or emotionally disturbed each of them is.
Speaking of ignorant, PMH, how's your web-site research going on a topic of which you seem to possess no knowledge.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

1-20151018_162321.jpg

You lose, Zionist...

I also have no idea how Torah educated or emotionally disturbed each of them is.
Speaking of ignorant, PMH, how's your web-site research going on a topic of which you seem to possess no knowledge.
As long is there is even one Jew who isn't a Zionist, the Israel created by man will not be the home of the Jews and Jew and Zionist will not mean the same thing. Israel is a squatter nation, that is not at all theologically valid in Judaism, and Zionism is a tick on the disease that is humanity,
2-12049263_915877898486651_4830868989872353027_n.jpg

4-12033211_915877908486650_3916977087599790290_n.jpg

1-20151018_162321.jpg

You lose, Zionist...

As long is there is even one Jew who isn't a Zionist, the Israel created by man will not be the home of the Jews and Jew and Zionist will not mean the same thing. Israel is a squatter nation, that is not at all theologically valid in Judaism, and Zionism is a tick on the disease that is humanity,

So is any land mass West of Mesopotamia.
What's your point?
Whilst the rest of the world get drunk Saturday night, Israel is looking more like a State Of The Art Metropolis by the day.
So you continue with your daydreams.

Forum List

Back