My wife's a babysitter and her Jewish clients are going to go to Israel

I didn't know that standing up to Zionists made one a fool? Interesting. I guess all Jews should love Israel, and live there eh?

:lol:

I'm a Jew, and I have no love for the state of Israel. So no, that's not what I'm saying.
Good to know because the Zionists are the Nazis of the Middle East...

I already told you, those morons don't count! 99.9999% of Jews are Zionist,

That is BS. Israel does not = Jew.

Israel is the name for the Jewish state. So yes of course Israel does not equal to Jew. Even the nutjobs that you quote are Zionist actually. They disagree with the timing. They believe that it must be in the end times and Only when the Messiah returns.

They believe, since they have real faith, that God is in control, not man.

And conversely, one of the five pillars of Islam is to do pilgrimage to Mecca, aka the Hajj. Without the pilgrimage you are not a "complete" Muslim.
Nope...

Yup. Here are the pillars:

1. "The believer worships God directly without the intercession of priests or clergy or saints. The believer's duties are summed up in five simple rules, the so-called Five Pillars of Islam: Belief, Worship, Fasting, Almsgiving, and Pilgrimage."
So without Mecca, where the fuck are they to do their pilgrimage, your unpainted filthy house? Ha ha ha.
I know the Five. See above...
So, the Islamic faith has a tenement that requires pilgrimage to a land. Case closed.
If Mecca did not exist it would not matter. Islam, Judaism, are both the submission to God, not land.
Really? Try telling a Muslim that. "If Mecca did not exist it wouldn't matter". Did you know that the intolerant Muslim assholes don't even let non Muslims visit Mecca? I bet you did.

:lol:

I'm a Jew, and I have no love for the state of Israel. So no, that's not what I'm saying.
Good to know because the Zionists are the Nazis of the Middle East...

I already told you, those morons don't count! 99.9999% of Jews are Zionist,

That is BS. Israel does not = Jew.

Israel is the name for the Jewish state. So yes of course Israel does not equal to Jew. Even the nutjobs that you quote are Zionist actually. They disagree with the timing. They believe that it must be in the end times and Only when the Messiah returns.

They believe, since they have real faith, that God is in control, not man.

All faiths believe their's is the real one. LOL.

1. "The believer worships God directly without the intercession of priests or clergy or saints. The believer's duties are summed up in five simple rules, the so-called Five Pillars of Islam: Belief, Worship, Fasting, Almsgiving, and Pilgrimage."
So without Mecca, where the fuck are they to do their pilgrimage, your unpainted filthy house? Ha ha ha.
So, the Islamic faith has a tenement that requires pilgrimage to a land. Case closed.
If Mecca did not exist it would not matter. Islam, Judaism, are both the submission to God, not land.
Really? Try telling a Muslim that. "If Mecca did not exist it wouldn't matter". Did you know that the intolerant Muslim assholes don't even let non Muslims visit Mecca? I bet you did.
All religion is nonsense, especially when it fucks us with something like Israel.

How about these "liberal" Jews?
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Are they antisemitic? Also, what country would that be, the one they live in or, wait for it...........................................................................................................................Israel?
OMG. Not this shit again. These guys don't even represent less than .0001% of Jews and are laughed at by majority of Jews. Is this all you got? It's always the same old same old garbage. How about if you try saying something different for a change?

I agree that Neturei Karta are a bunch of clowns. But they're not the only Jews who have issues with the State of Israel and how it conducts itself.
Clowns? For rejecting what man made instead of God? Ye of little faith, which they have...

They're certified morons who are invited to every Holocaust denying, neo Nazi, antisemetic event.
Since they are correct I couldn't care less if they have a reserved seat at the Little Miss Phoenix KKK contest. Right is right, guilt by association is a fallacy.

Sure, sure.

All religion is nonsense, especially when it fucks us with something like Israel.
Why are you so worried about Israel, Achmed.

Because it is a squatter nation that should not exist. An evil upon the earth.

Why are you so Pro-Zionist, Abe?

Why are you so Pro-Zionist, Hymie?

Spoken like a true Moooslem. Why are you so antisemetic, Achmed? Never mind.

Why are you so Pro-Zionist, Hymie?

Spoken like a true Moooslem. Why are you so antisemetic, Achmed? Never mind.
Anti-Zionist is not anti-Semitic. Jews I can accept, Zionists should be buried in mass graves.

How about these "liberal" Jews?
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Are they antisemitic? Also, what country would that be, the one they live in or, wait for it...........................................................................................................................Israel?
OMG. Not this shit again. These guys don't even represent less than .0001% of Jews and are laughed at by majority of Jews. Is this all you got? It's always the same old same old garbage. How about if you try saying something different for a change?

I agree that Neturei Karta are a bunch of clowns. But they're not the only Jews who have issues with the State of Israel and how it conducts itself.

Jews having "issues" with the state of Israel, is different than being against the existence of the state of Israel, which is what anti-Zionism is. There are plenty of politicians that criticize how Israel conducts itself inside Israel itself, and there are also many Americans that are upset at how America conducts itself. But does that mean mean they want America destroyed? No.

To be somewhat pedantic, anti-Zionism isn't being against the existence of the state of Israel, it's being against the creation of the state of Israel.

I'll put it this way - I don't wish destruction on the state of Israel. But I would never call myself a "Zionist".

The state has already been created and exists, so if someone is an anti Zionist that means they want the Jewish state that has been created, to be destroyed.

No, that's not what it means at all, that's a justification.

As I've already said - I don't think Israel should be destroyed, and I'm not a "Zionist".

All faiths believe their's [sic] is the real one. LOL.
I am well aware of that but there are those with real faith and those without. Zionists lack faith, period.
You don't know jack, period.
I know it far better than you, little Zionist. Your squatter nation is soon to be gone, yet again.

Keep masturbating to that Achmed.
No need to, Abe, it's the history of the place.

Jews having "issues" with the state of Israel, is different than being against the existence of the state of Israel, which is what anti-Zionism is. There are plenty of politicians that criticize how Israel conducts itself inside Israel itself, and there are also many Americans that are upset at how America conducts itself. But does that mean mean they want America destroyed? No.

To be somewhat pedantic, anti-Zionism isn't being against the existence of the state of Israel, it's being against the creation of the state of Israel.

I'll put it this way - I don't wish destruction on the state of Israel. But I would never call myself a "Zionist".

The state has already been created and exists, so if someone is an anti Zionist that means they want the Jewish state that has been created, to be destroyed.

As I've already said - I don't think Israel should be destroyed, and I'm not a "Zionist".

If you believe that Jews have a right to establish a Jewish homeland in their holy land, and land that their ancestors lived, then you are a Zionist. You might not necessarily support Israel or its policies. You can still be an American and / or believe in the existence of America, without supporting American policies.

All faiths believe their's [sic] is the real one. LOL.
I am well aware of that but there are those with real faith and those without. Zionists lack faith, period.
I know it far better than you, little Zionist. Your squatter nation is soon to be gone, yet again.

That line's getting quite old, Abdullah, Mooooslems have been masturbating and squealing about the imminent destruction of Israel for an entire century. :cuckoo:

That line's getting quite old, Abdullah, Mooooslems have been masturbating and squealing about the imminent destruction of Israel for an entire century. :cuckoo:
The squatter nation of 1948 will not last to see 2048. Besides, why do you care? Oh right, you want Jesus to return, and then damn all the Jews to Hell for rejecting him.

If you believe that Jews have a right to establish a Jewish homeland in their holy land, and land that their ancestors lived, then you are a Zionist. You might not necessarily support Israel or its policies. You can still be an American and / or believe in the existence of America, without supporting American policies.
Why would the Jews need a homeland? Oh right, they don't.

The squatter nation of 1948 will not last to see 2048. Besides, why do you care? Oh right, you want Jesus to return, and then damn all the Jews to Hell for rejecting him.

I don't want or care for anybody to return. I want your brethren to stop slaughtering the unbelievers in the name of "Allah".

Forum List

Back