My wife's a babysitter and her Jewish clients are going to go to Israel

How about these "liberal" Jews?
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Are they antisemitic? Also, what country would that be, the one they live in or, wait for it...........................................................................................................................Israel?
OMG. Not this shit again. These guys don't even represent less than .0001% of Jews and are laughed at by majority of Jews. Is this all you got? It's always the same old same old garbage. How about if you try saying something different for a change?

I agree that Neturei Karta are a bunch of clowns. But they're not the only Jews who have issues with the State of Israel and how it conducts itself.
Clowns? For rejecting what man made instead of God? Ye of little faith, which they have...

No, they're clowns for doing shit like hanging out with I'madinnerjacket and generally making fools of themselves in public all the damn time.
I didn't know that standing up to Zionists made one a fool? Interesting. I guess all Jews should love Israel, and live there eh?

:lol:

I'm a Jew, and I have no love for the state of Israel. So no, that's not what I'm saying.

OMG. Not this shit again. These guys don't even represent less than .0001% of Jews and are laughed at by majority of Jews. Is this all you got? It's always the same old same old garbage. How about if you try saying something different for a change?

I agree that Neturei Karta are a bunch of clowns. But they're not the only Jews who have issues with the State of Israel and how it conducts itself.
Clowns? For rejecting what man made instead of God? Ye of little faith, which they have...

No, they're clowns for doing shit like hanging out with I'madinnerjacket and generally making fools of themselves in public all the damn time.
I didn't know that standing up to Zionists made one a fool? Interesting. I guess all Jews should love Israel, and live there eh?

I'm a Jew, and I have no love for the state of Israel. So no, that's not what I'm saying.
Good to know because the Zionists are the Nazis of the Middle East...

PMY is trying to present himself as a Torah authority; he knows nothing.

PMY is trying to present himself as a Torah authority; he knows nothing.
Common sense is all one need have to oppose Zionism, little Zionist. Herzl should have picked door number two, land not owned by Palestinian Arabs...

Last edited:
Huh? I told you nutjobs don't count. Without Zionism there is no Judaism.
BS, total.

You have swallowed the Zionist lie, like a circumcised cock at a Briss.
You have swallowed the IslamoNazi lie. I already told you, without Zionism there is no Judaism. Zionism originates with the story of exodus and Moses leading his people to the promised land of Israel. Without that and the Jewish people's love for the land of Israel, there is no Judaism. These guys are psychos, like you. You should join their cult. Ha ha ha.
The Jews do not need land to be a faith. If you knew the history of the Jews you'd know why.

I know the history of the Jews and the faith, without Zionism there is no Judaism. Without Mecca and Medina, there is no Islam, without the Pope and the Vatican, there is no Catholicism. Do you understand?
I understand that you know a total of jack shit. Faith is not land, religion is not dirt. There could be exactly one Catholic and one Jew on an island in the middle of the Pacific and the faiths would still be alive. You, are a moron...

Bzzzzzz wrong again, if we are talking about the Jewish faith, it begins with Moses leading his people out of Egypt into the promised land of Israel, in other words, Where they are to dwell forever and never forget. Hence Zionism. Even the Messiah of the both the Jewish and Christian faiths returns to mount Zion to save the Israel and the world.

And conversely, one of the five pillars of Islam is to do pilgrimage to Mecca, aka the Hajj. Without the pilgrimage you are not a "complete" Muslim.

Unfortunately, self-hating Jews like Debbie Wasserman are staying put like white-on-rice.
I love when a white trash christer goyim tells jews what they should think, hint cross groveler, over 70 percent of us Jews are liberal
In today's world, liberal Jews are traitors to their faith and country, or be a little mentally ill and / or totally delusional.
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Are they antisemitic? Also, what country would that be, the one they live in or, wait for it...........................................................................................................................Israel?

Jews having "issues" with the state of Israel, is different than being against the existence of the state of Israel, which is what anti-Zionism is. There are plenty of politicians that criticize how Israel conducts itself inside Israel itself, and there are also many Americans that are upset at how America conducts itself. But does that mean mean they want America destroyed? No.

And conversely, one of the five pillars of Islam is to do pilgrimage to Mecca, aka the Hajj. Without the pilgrimage you are not a "complete" Muslim.
It is a one of the five, but nothing like required. Islam, like Judaism, is a state of mind, acts of faith, not ownership of dirt.

I love when a white trash christer goyim tells jews what they should think, hint cross groveler, over 70 percent of us Jews are liberal
In today's world, liberal Jews are traitors to their faith and country, or be a little mentally ill and / or totally delusional.
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

They're certified morons who are invited to every Holocaust denying, neo Nazi, antisemetic event.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Jews having "issues" with the state of Israel, is different than being against the existence of the state of Israel, which is what anti-Zionism is. There are plenty of politicians that criticize how Israel conducts itself inside Israel itself, and there are also many Americans that are upset at how America conducts itself. But does that mean mean they want America destroyed? No.

To be somewhat pedantic, anti-Zionism isn't being against the existence of the state of Israel, it's being against the creation of the state of Israel.

I'll put it this way - I don't wish destruction on the state of Israel. But I would never call myself a "Zionist".

Nope...

Yup. Here are the pillars:

1. "The believer worships God directly without the intercession of priests or clergy or saints. The believer's duties are summed up in five simple rules, the so-called Five Pillars of Islam: Belief, Worship, Fasting, Almsgiving, and Pilgrimage."
So without Mecca, where the fuck are they to do their pilgrimage, your unpainted filthy house? Ha ha ha.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

To be somewhat pedantic, anti-Zionism isn't being against the existence of the state of Israel, it's being against the creation of the state of Israel.

I'll put it this way - I don't wish destruction on the state of Israel. But I would never call myself a "Zionist".

The state has already been created and exists, so if someone is an anti Zionist that means they want the Jewish state that has been created, to be destroyed.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

They're certified morons who are invited to every Holocaust denying, neo Nazi, antisemetic event.
Since they are correct I couldn't care less if they have a reserved seat at the Little Miss Phoenix KKK contest. Right is right, guilt by association is a fallacy.

Nope...

1. "The believer worships God directly without the intercession of priests or clergy or saints. The believer's duties are summed up in five simple rules, the so-called Five Pillars of Islam: Belief, Worship, Fasting, Almsgiving, and Pilgrimage."
So without Mecca, where the fuck are they to do their pilgrimage, your unpainted filthy house? Ha ha ha.
I know the Five. See above...

I already told you, those morons don't count! 99.9999% of Jews are Zionist,

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

The state has already been created and exists, so if someone is an anti Zionist that means they want the Jewish state that has been created, to be destroyed.
It should never have been created by man.

That is BS. Israel does not equal Jew.

Nope...

So, the Islamic faith has a tenement that requires pilgrimage to a land. Case closed.

No decent person ever would...

Nope...

So, the Islamic faith has a tenement that requires pilgrimage to a land. Case closed.
If Mecca did not exist it would not matter. Islam, Judaism, are both the submission to God, not land.

That is BS. Israel does not = Jew.

Israel is the name for the Jewish state. So yes of course Israel does not equal to Jew. Even the nutjobs that you quote are Zionist actually. They disagree with the timing. They believe that it must be in the end times and Only when the Messiah returns.

Forum List

Back