My wife's a babysitter and her Jewish clients are going to go to Israel

Jews having "issues" with the state of Israel, is different than being against the existence of the state of Israel, which is what anti-Zionism is. There are plenty of politicians that criticize how Israel conducts itself inside Israel itself, and there are also many Americans that are upset at how America conducts itself. But does that mean mean they want America destroyed? No.

To be somewhat pedantic, anti-Zionism isn't being against the existence of the state of Israel, it's being against the creation of the state of Israel.

I'll put it this way - I don't wish destruction on the state of Israel. But I would never call myself a "Zionist".

The state has already been created and exists, so if someone is an anti Zionist that means they want the Jewish state that has been created, to be destroyed.

No, that's not what it means at all, that's a justification.

As I've already said - I don't think Israel should be destroyed, and I'm not a "Zionist".

If you believe that Jews have a right to establish a Jewish homeland in their holy land, and land that their ancestors lived, then you are a Zionist. You might not necessarily support Israel or its policies. You can still be an American and / or believe in the existence of America, without supporting American policies.
Why would the Jews need a homeland? Oh right, they don't.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

To be somewhat pedantic, anti-Zionism isn't being against the existence of the state of Israel, it's being against the creation of the state of Israel.

I'll put it this way - I don't wish destruction on the state of Israel. But I would never call myself a "Zionist".

The state has already been created and exists, so if someone is an anti Zionist that means they want the Jewish state that has been created, to be destroyed.

As I've already said - I don't think Israel should be destroyed, and I'm not a "Zionist".

If you believe that Jews have a right to establish a Jewish homeland in their holy land, and land that their ancestors lived, then you are a Zionist. You might not necessarily support Israel or its policies. You can still be an American and / or believe in the existence of America, without supporting American policies.

Answer the question, Abe?

I know it far better than you, little Zionist. Your squatter nation is soon to be gone, yet again.

Keep masturbating to that Achmed.
No need to, Abe, it's the history of the place.

That line's getting quite old, Abdullah, Mooooslems have been masturbating and squealing about the imminent destruction of Israel for an entire century. :cuckoo:
The squatter nation of 1948 will not last to see 2048. Besides, why do you care? Oh right, you want Jesus to return, and then damn all the Jews to Hell for rejecting him.

I don't want or care for anybody to return. I want your brethren to stop slaughtering the unbelievers in the name of "Allah".
I'm not Muslim, Abe, all religion is batshit bullshit, and so you have no good reason for being a Zionist, not a one then.

For the same reason Muslims have over 30 Islamic states.

Moooslems don't get to decide if there should be a Jewish state, Abdullah.

Keep masturbating to that Achmed.

That line's getting quite old, Abdullah, Mooooslems have been masturbating and squealing about the imminent destruction of Israel for an entire century. :cuckoo:
The squatter nation of 1948 will not last to see 2048. Besides, why do you care? Oh right, you want Jesus to return, and then damn all the Jews to Hell for rejecting him.

I don't want or care for anybody to return. I want your brethren to stop slaughtering the unbelievers in the name of "Allah".
I'm not Muslim, Abe, all religion is batshit bullshit, and so you have no good reason for being a Zionist, not a one then.

Sure. you have no reason to be against a Jewish state unless you're born a Moooslem and an antisemite.

For the same reason Muslims have over 30 Islamic states.

Moooslems don't get to decide if there should be a Jewish state, Abdullah.
Those countries are majority Muslim like we are majority Christian. They weren't established as homelands for a religion, of which there should be not a one, obviously. Israel is responsible for the majority of the antisemitism in the world. The Zionists are killing the Jews, now far too confined to that squatter nation which should never have been put back on the map. No religion, not a one, should have a homeland.

Sure. you have no reason to be against a Jewish state unless you're born a Moooslem and an antisemite.
I oppose Zionism as a idea first, their land stealing next, then their illegal and unjust occupation of Palestine, their rejection of UN mandates, and for being the Nazis of the Middle East. Israel is a pox upon the world and it should never have been reestablished but no one wanted the damn Jews so now we're stuck with this mess.

Yada yada yada. Israel is here to stay and doing quite well. Go bark at the moon or squeal in your mosque Achmed. Who cares.

Israel is here to stay and doing quite well. Go bark at the moon or squeal in your mosque Achmed. Who cares.
No nation is here to stay, fool. As for barking at the moon (instead of you), I might as well be, that much is very true.

"no nation is here to stay"...wow...what a fookin' revelation. Keep squealing.

My wife and a neighbor lady just returned from Israel. They said the felt safer wandering in Jerusalem than they did in the American airports upon return.

So, next time be clear. And stop supporting things just because they are.

Israel has a right to exist and will do so, for hundreds of years after you're gone. Deal with it, Achmed. You can face reality or continue masturbating to it's destruction like half the Muslim world does on a regular basis.

Israel has a right to exist and will do so, for hundreds of years after you're gone. Deal with it, Achmed. You can face reality or continue masturbating to it's destruction like half the Muslim world does on a regular basis.
Israel has less than 20 years to exist, and never should have, again.

Hee hee hee. Really? And who's going to destroy it, your brethern? Ain't gonna happen Achmed, Israel's been dealing with Islamic coward animals for almost a century now, with a very successful track record. They aren't amateurs to this game. They will continue to kick Islamic ass. Get used to it.

Hee hee hee. Really? And who's going to destroy it, your brethern? Ain't gonna happen Achmed, Israel's been dealing with Islamic coward animals for almost a century now, with a very successful track record. They aren't amateurs to this game. They will continue to kick Islamic ass. Get used to it.
Six million Israeli Jews, 300 million Arabs, 75 million Persians, and when the choice becomes Israel or oil, no US backing or military aid. There's a reason why we have to keep putting Israel back on the map, it's not built to survive on its own.

Six million Israeli Jews, 300 million Arabs, 75 million Persians, and when the choice becomes Israel or oil, no US backing or military aid. There's a reason why we have to keep putting Israel back on the map, it's not built to survive on its own.

Six million Jews, about half a billion Muslims, and the Jews keep kicking their asses.

Sounds like the Jews are outnumbering the Muslims. :lmao:

There are 300 million Arabs and 6 million Israelis...but the number that matters is not population, but kilotons. Yes...if being overrun, the Israelis WILL go nuclear.

Well, it's happening again. Jews are beginning to think they are not safe, even here in the United States.

I don't think there's ever been a time in U.S. history when refugees were fleeing away from our country.
If they have mawww fwends wanting to go with them maybe we could charter a plane ? One way of course.

Forum List

Back