Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

I've pointed out to you numerous actions of the Myanmar people against the Rohinga that could hardly be considered "giving them a choice", including I might add shutting them up in concentration camps from which they are not allowed to depart.

How are all those actions "allowing them to leave"? Keep in mind - "leaving" also means crossing a border into a foreign country that doesn't want them either, and the border is now littered with land mines.
Move to fucking Palestine and invite them over.

Can you answer the question? And note - Hitler originally allowed the Jews to leave as well. Would you consider the holocaust not genocide then?

There was no time since 1933 when Adolf took power that jews were FREE to leave. Your fellows lied----FURTHERMORE---
what makes you imagine that Myanmar has an EXTERMINATION plan on muslims who refuse to leave?

I linked to a source to support my claim, so no, I am not lying.

Here is yet another:
Common Questions about the Holocaust — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Who cares this is not about the Jews. And you lie about Islam knowingly and constantly.

It's not about Islam either.

It's about genocide.

the people of Myanmar never accepted the ROHINGYA
as citizens of MYANMAR and now are deporting the illegal
aliens------it is not my business to either endorse or oppose
that LEGAL ACTION. That the people who-----it seems----are largely BENGALI MUSLIMS are rejected by their fellow
BENGALI MUSLIMS is an atrocity

So genocide is now a "legal action". :cranky:

Deportation of alien residents is a legal action-----if
you want to use a VERY BROAD definition of genocide
to include ANY ACTION that reduces a population----then
you can call it "genocide" -----but in that case you would have
to (were you honest) to find every islamic nation guilty of
GENOCIDE. You want to start with Iran?

Does deportation include gang raping women and children? Does it include decapitating children? Does it include burning people alive in houses and throwing infants into fires? Does it include shooting those fleeing in the backs? Does it include putting them into concentration camps, forbidding them education, the means to work, even diverting relief rations from them and starving them?

Let me know when sort this out.

That's not deportation. That is eradication and is sometimes necessary when an invasive species threatens the existence of the native species.

So you support genocide then?
That is not the topic. Why don't you start a thread about who approves of genocide and see who shows up?

Move to fucking Palestine and invite them over.

Can you answer the question? And note - Hitler originally allowed the Jews to leave as well. Would you consider the holocaust not genocide then?

There was no time since 1933 when Adolf took power that jews were FREE to leave. Your fellows lied----FURTHERMORE---
what makes you imagine that Myanmar has an EXTERMINATION plan on muslims who refuse to leave?

Here is yet another:
Who cares this is not about the Jews. And you lie about Islam knowingly and constantly.

It's about genocide.
Islam is the subject. They do not want Islam around, which is their right.

So genocide is now a "legal action". :cranky:

Deportation of alien residents is a legal action-----if
you want to use a VERY BROAD definition of genocide
to include ANY ACTION that reduces a population----then
you can call it "genocide" -----but in that case you would have
to (were you honest) to find every islamic nation guilty of
GENOCIDE. You want to start with Iran?

Does deportation include gang raping women and children? Does it include decapitating children? Does it include burning people alive in houses and throwing infants into fires? Does it include shooting those fleeing in the backs? Does it include putting them into concentration camps, forbidding them education, the means to work, even diverting relief rations from them and starving them?

Let me know when sort this out.

That's not deportation. That is eradication and is sometimes necessary when an invasive species threatens the existence of the native species.

So you support genocide then?
That is not the topic. Why don't you start a thread about who approves of genocide and see who shows up?

Deliberate starvation of a people is genocide. Look at what the USSR did to the Ukrainians.

Here is yet another:

It's about genocide.

So genocide is now a "right".

Here is yet another:

It's about genocide.

See what you did? I never said that. No one did. Your replies are simply lies you and the others have made up.

Here is yet another:

It's about genocide.

See what you did? I never said that. No one did. Your replies are simply lies you and the others have made up.

Myanmar is committing genocide - this has been repeatedly affirmed. You are saying they have a right to not want Islam around in the midst of what they are doing.

How else should that be interpreted? Do they have a right to do what they are doing to the Rohinga?

It's about genocide.

Myanmar is committing genocide - this has been repeatedly affirmed. You are saying they have a right to not want Islam around in the midst of what they are doing.

How else should that be interpreted? Do they have a right to do what they are doing to the Rohinga?
Here is something that is repeatably affirmed.

No reason not to listen to Muslims cry, it sure is.

It's about genocide.

Does that justify genocide against the Rohinga?

Do Christian atrocities of the past justify what Islam does? Looking at your posting history you seem to think it does. Pot meet kettle.

Do Christian atrocities of the past justify what Islam does? Looking at your posting history you seem to think it does. Pot meet kettle.
Liberalism is a mental disorder; why are you bothering having a discussion with someone who is lacking the specific brain cells required to recognize repetitive behavior and the disastrous results thereof?

Nothing justifies genocide. As I've said multiple times - I oppose genocide unequicably.

Enlighten me. Link to a post of mine where I've said Christian atrocities justify Islamic atrocities. I can wait.

My position on genocide and ethnic cleansing has been consistent and absolutely clear through out my time here. I don't care if the victims and perpetrators are Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Animist or Athiest.

Let me remind you what genocide is:

What is Genocide?
The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Human rights, as laid out in the US Bill of Rights or the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, concern the rights of individuals.

Genocide - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Genocide is a term used to describe violence against members of a national, ethnic, racial or religious group with the intent to destroy the entire group. The word came into general usage only after World War II, when the full extent of the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime against European Jews during that conflict became known. In 1948, the United Nations declared genocide to be an international crime; the term would later be applied to the horrific acts of violence committed during conflicts in the former Yugoslavia and in the African country of Rwanda in the 1990s.​

What is Genocide?
The crime of genocide has two elements: intent and action.

“Intentional” means purposeful. Intent can be proven directly from statements or orders. But more often, it must be inferred from a systematic pattern of coordinated acts.

Intent is different from motive. Whatever may be the motive for the crime (land expropriation, national security, territorial integrity, etc.,) if the perpetrators commit acts intended to destroy a group, even part of a group, it is genocide.

Genocide is and always will be EVIL. No exceptions.

The fact that you can't bring yourself to say that speaks volumes.
Mother Nature commits Genocide. Darwinism insists that old species to die to make room for new species. It's called Evolution. Evolution insists that Muslims die off now.

Another Islamophobe displaying both his ignorance of science and his thirst for violence.
Islam and Infidelophobia
Infidelophobia is kind of like Islamophobia, only with dead bodies.

LOL- from making up fake definitions of Islamophobia to making up fake words- you bigots sure are consistent.

what is the definition of "islamophobia" ? does it appear in the DSM

Shame that you bigots are so ignorant that you can't even figure out how to use a dictionary

Islam endorses both peace and violence, within specific conexts. Beyond that, it is not really relevant to this discussion which is not on religious doctrine.

What a person believes does not in anyway make genocide against that person's people acceptable.
Contexts? More bullshit. Abrogation leaves Islam with 0 nice to say about non-Muslims. From calling them animals, to saying they should be subdued, converted or killed.

Those are the facts, and you are a liar to say they are not.

I've argued it with you before in other threads.

Does that, in your mind, justify genocide against Muslims?
No.

Thank you.

Does that justify Myanmar's genocide against the Rohinga?
Genocide is an exaggeration when they have been given a choice to stay or leave. Deal with it. Maybe we should call it martyrdom.

The people who were murdered would argue with you on whether they have a choice to stay or leave- but they can't because they are dead.

So you are okay with genocide- if the aim of the genocide is to drive a religious minority out of a country.

Nothing justifies genocide. As I've said multiple times - I oppose genocide unequicably.

Enlighten me. Link to a post of mine where I've said Christian atrocities justify Islamic atrocities. I can wait.
Keep waiting. I can comment on what you have posted like you have about others without having to post what they said. Maybe it is a lie, maybe it is not. Get that?

Here is yet another:

It's about genocide.
Just like it was Germany's right to not want Judaism around?

Just like it was ISIS's right to not want Christians around?

Is there any limit in your mind- to what a country can do to its occupants?

Keep waiting. I can comment on what you have posted like you have about others without having to post what they said. Maybe it is a lie, maybe it is not. Get that?

No link? So you are blowing it out your arse?

P.S. my comments, on your posts are based on what you have posted here, where everyone can see them.

Forum List

Back