Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

WHY? It is irrelevant.

No it isn't. It's what you keep sidestepping.
What does the Golden rule say? Personally I don't think there is a better way to show an ideology/religion how it works.

Golden Rule - Wikipedia
Your section on Muslims is for Muslims only. Dual ethics, you lose. Non- Muslims can be treated like animals. The Koran says so many times.
Nope. Talk to Muslim instead of relying on your ignorance.
A Muslim has nothing to say about it, don't you understand that? It is what Islam says.

I have made it more than clear I oppose genocide and equally clear they have a right to keep more Islam out of their country.

Does that mean you oppose or support the means they are using to accomplish this?
WHY? It is irrelevant.

Islam is the aggressor.

So Islam is forcing the Buddhists of Myanmar to rape and murder women and children.

Now that is some convoluted thinking.

That is not what I said, not that it matters to you.

Move to fucking Palestine and invite them over.

Can you answer the question? And note - Hitler originally allowed the Jews to leave as well. Would you consider the holocaust not genocide then?

There was no time since 1933 when Adolf took power that jews were FREE to leave. Your fellows lied----FURTHERMORE---
what makes you imagine that Myanmar has an EXTERMINATION plan on muslims who refuse to leave?

I linked to a source to support my claim, so no, I am not lying.

Here is yet another:
Common Questions about the Holocaust — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Who cares this is not about the Jews. And you lie about Islam knowingly and constantly.

It's not about Islam either.

It's about genocide.
We wiped out the Dinosaur, Genocide. Good. Out with the old, in with the good.

Genocide is an exaggeration when they have been given a choice to stay or leave. Deal with it. Maybe we should call it martyrdom.

I've pointed out to you numerous actions of the Myanmar people against the Rohinga that could hardly be considered "giving them a choice", including I might add shutting them up in concentration camps from which they are not allowed to depart.

How are all those actions "allowing them to leave"? Keep in mind - "leaving" also means crossing a border into a foreign country that doesn't want them either, and the border is now littered with land mines.

Can you answer the question? And note - Hitler originally allowed the Jews to leave as well. Would you consider the holocaust not genocide then?

There was no time since 1933 when Adolf took power that jews were FREE to leave. Your fellows lied----FURTHERMORE---
what makes you imagine that Myanmar has an EXTERMINATION plan on muslims who refuse to leave?

Here is yet another:

yes---you are, as usual, LYING------in order get out of germany---jews had to give up their PROPERTY and assets-----the germans sent those who could find refuge out NAKED----just as do your other lovers----the Iranians and other muslim pigs. I am lucky-----I know lots of people who fled the filth you continue to SO LOVE-----
I have OFTEN stated that the muslims of Myanmar MUST NOT BE DEPRIVED
of their assets. I have found no evidence that they are---------YOU SAID THEY WERE "FREE TO LEAVE"-----leaving naked is NOT "FREE TO LEAVE"

What does the Golden rule say? Personally I don't think there is a better way to show an ideology/religion how it works.

Golden Rule - Wikipedia
Your section on Muslims is for Muslims only. Dual ethics, you lose. Non- Muslims can be treated like animals. The Koran says so many times.
A Muslim has nothing to say about it, don't you understand that? It is what Islam says.

No. It's how followers interpret it. Otherwise all you Christians would be lobbing stones at each other and burning witches.

Deportation of alien residents is a legal action-----if
you want to use a VERY BROAD definition of genocide
to include ANY ACTION that reduces a population----then
you can call it "genocide" -----but in that case you would have
to (were you honest) to find every islamic nation guilty of
GENOCIDE. You want to start with Iran?

Does deportation include gang raping women and children? Does it include decapitating children? Does it include burning people alive in houses and throwing infants into fires? Does it include shooting those fleeing in the backs? Does it include putting them into concentration camps, forbidding them education, the means to work, even diverting relief rations from them and starving them?

Let me know when sort this out.

That's not deportation. That is eradication and is sometimes necessary when an invasive species threatens the existence of the native species.

So you support genocide then?
That is not the topic. Why don't you start a thread about who approves of genocide and see who shows up?

Deliberate starvation of a people is genocide. Look at what the USSR did to the Ukrainians.

not the same------the starved people of Ukraine HAD NO PLACE TO GO-----the Bengali people of Myanmar---have LOTS OF PLACES TO GO. The real issue here is that muslims like to see their own die for the sake of the GLORY OF ISLAM

I've pointed out to you numerous actions of the Myanmar people against the Rohinga that could hardly be considered "giving them a choice", including I might add shutting them up in concentration camps from which they are not allowed to depart.

How are all those actions "allowing them to leave"? Keep in mind - "leaving" also means crossing a border into a foreign country that doesn't want them either, and the border is now littered with land mines.

Here is yet another:

yes---you are, as usual, LYING------in order get out of germany---jews had to give up their PROPERTY and assets-----the germans sent those who could find refuge out NAKED----just as do your other lovers----the Iranians and other muslim pigs. I am lucky-----I know lots of people who fled the filth you continue to SO LOVE-----
I have OFTEN stated that the muslims of Myanmar MUST NOT BE DEPRIVED
of their assets. I have found no evidence that they are---------YOU SAID THEY WERE "FREE TO LEAVE"-----leaving naked is NOT "FREE TO LEAVE"

I provided a link Rosie. Take up your rant with the Holocaust Museum.

Does deportation include gang raping women and children? Does it include decapitating children? Does it include burning people alive in houses and throwing infants into fires? Does it include shooting those fleeing in the backs? Does it include putting them into concentration camps, forbidding them education, the means to work, even diverting relief rations from them and starving them?

Let me know when sort this out.

That's not deportation. That is eradication and is sometimes necessary when an invasive species threatens the existence of the native species.

So you support genocide then?
That is not the topic. Why don't you start a thread about who approves of genocide and see who shows up?

Deliberate starvation of a people is genocide. Look at what the USSR did to the Ukrainians.

not the same------the starved people of Ukraine HAD NO PLACE TO GO-----the Bengali people of Myanmar---have LOTS OF PLACES TO GO. The real issue here is that muslims like to see their own die for the sake of the GLORY OF ISLAM

Sure they could. They could go to Poland, Romania etc. Tons of places right? I mean, using your logic.

Here is yet another:
Who cares this is not about the Jews. And you lie about Islam knowingly and constantly.

It's not about Islam either.

It's about genocide.
We wiped out the Dinosaur, Genocide. Good. Out with the old, in with the good.

You wiped out dinosaurs? You might want to re-examine the time line there...

Golden Rule - Wikipedia

No. It's how followers interpret it. Otherwise all you Christians would be lobbing stones at each other and burning witches.
No it is not. It is what it says it is, and enough Muslims believe it and more are being taught. Just admit that thanks to Islam there will never be peace. Is that what you wish to defend?

Golden Rule - Wikipedia

wrong----the scholars and leaders INTERPRET RELIGION FOR THE PEOPLE

Muhammad is the only scholar that counts. What he said goes, period.

And then there are all the confusing and contradictory Hadiths...they count as well.

You are no scholar :lol:

well---strictly speaking------the big mo "said" nothing------the rapist left no writings
at all---------people "memorized" it and wrote it down 100 years later (yeah---right)
In any case-----the babble of the Koran IS "interpreted" by Islamic scholars and from that crap they have elaborated a VERY ELABORATE code of law-----disgusting as it is

No it is not. It is what it says it is, and enough Muslims believe it and more are being taught. Just admit that thanks to Islam there will never be peace. Is that what you wish to defend?

So...every religion "is what it says"?
I have made it more than clear I oppose genocide and equally clear they have a right to keep more Islam out of their country.

Does that mean you oppose or support the means they are using to accomplish this?
WHY? It is irrelevant.

Islam is the aggressor.

So Islam is forcing the Buddhists of Myanmar to rape and murder women and children.

Yes it is. But apparently if the victims are Muslims they they are also the agressers and thus deserve to be gang raped, decapitated, shot in the back and burned alive according to that twisted thinking.

WHY? It is irrelevant.

Islam is the aggressor.

Yes it is. But apparently if the victims are Muslims they they are also the agressers and thus deserve to be gang raped, decapitated, shot in the back and burned alive according to that twisted thinking.
OK why don't other religions inspire people to kill people in the present day?

WHY? It is irrelevant.

Islam is the aggressor.

Culture has a lot to do with it I supposed considering that out of 1.8 billion muslims, most aren't running around killing non muslims. And, in regards to this topic in specific - it's the BUDDHISTS slaughtering the Muslims in what is widely labeled genocide.

This thread is now on 30 pages, most of which is people going on about how the Rohinga deserve what is happening to them because they are Muslim.

Islam is the aggressor.

Culture has a lot to do with it I supposed considering that out of 1.8 billion muslims, most aren't running around killing non muslims. And, in regards to this topic in specific - it's the BUDDHISTS slaughtering the Muslims in what is widely labeled genocide.
Culture has nothing to do with the core beliefs of Islam. Islam has everything to do with culture. Try starting again, you have things ass backwards.

Islam is the aggressor.

Culture has nothing to do with the core beliefs of Islam. Islam has everything to do with culture. Try starting again, you have things ass backwards.

Over a billion muslims beg to differ with you.

Forum List

Back