Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

I have never before seen such a collection of genocide supporters and apologists outside the usual collection of holocaust deniers. Congratulations on meeting this incredibly low bar.
You see it because you want to, and need it or your argument turns to shit. It is nothing but a way to not talk about Islam.

And you put the bar on the ground the moment you started your moralizing and avoiding the cause of the mess in the first place and falsely tagging people as someone who supports genocide. The only group I know that encourages genocide is Islam.

And you defend Islam. What does that make you?

No it is not. It is what it says it is, and enough Muslims believe it and more are being taught. Just admit that thanks to Islam there will never be peace. Is that what you wish to defend?

So...every religion "is what it says"?
So Islam is forcing the Buddhists of Myanmar to rape and murder women and children.

Now that is some convoluted thinking.

Yes it is. But apparently if the victims are Muslims they they are also the agressers and thus deserve to be gang raped, decapitated, shot in the back and burned alive according to that twisted thinking.
OK why don't other religions inspire people to kill people in the present day?

Culture has a lot to do with it I supposed considering that out of 1.8 billion muslims, most aren't running around killing non muslims. And, in regards to this topic in specific - it's the BUDDHISTS slaughtering the Muslims in what is widely labeled genocide.
Culture has nothing to do with the core beliefs of Islam. Islam has everything to do with culture. Try starting again, you have things ass backwards.

Over a billion muslims beg to differ with you.

Its just like arguing with a typical anti-semite.

Different religion- same bigotry.

I have never before seen such a collection of genocide supporters and apologists outside the usual collection of holocaust deniers. Congratulations on meeting this incredibly low bar.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have some cross overs from holocaust deniers in this group- pretty much the same motivation.

Why would you say that? It is not funny, it is true. You do not have the guts to stand up and tell Islam this is unacceptable. And that what it says should offend you, the fact that it doesn't is something you should think about. That, in essence, it what it boils down to.
You don’t have the guts to condemn genocide in Myanmar. Because the victims are Muslim. You support a states right to act this way but only against Muslims.

The fact that this genocide doesn’t bother you should worry you. The last time we saw this level of excuse making and looking away and blaming the victim was with the Nazis.

That is what it boils down to.

. Islam is the cause of this conflict. It is more than clear you will not admit that.

Because Islam is forcing all of those Buddhists to rape and murder Muslim women and children......

Sigh.....

Why would you say that? It is not funny, it is true. You do not have the guts to stand up and tell Islam this is unacceptable. And that what it says should offend you, the fact that it doesn't is something you should think about. That, in essence, it what it boils down to.
You don’t have the guts to condemn genocide in Myanmar. Because the victims are Muslim. You support a states right to act this way but only against Muslims.

The fact that this genocide doesn’t bother you should worry you. The last time we saw this level of excuse making and looking away and blaming the victim was with the Nazis.

. Islam is the cause of this conflict. It is more than clear you will not admit that.

Because Islam is forcing all of those Buddhists to rape and murder Muslim women and children......

Sigh.....
Where did I use the word "force"? You got a problem with conflation.

You see it because you want to, and need it or your argument turns to shit. It is nothing but a way to not talk about Islam.

And you put the bar on the ground the moment you started your moralizing and avoiding the cause of the mess in the first place and falsely tagging people as someone who supports genocide. The only group I know that encourages genocide is Islam.

Someone who defends the rights of anyone to peacefully practice the religion of their choice. Is that so hard to understand?

Someone who defends the rights of anyone to peacefully practice the religion of their choice. Is that so hard to understand?
To practice Islam is to say that Muslims are superior. The way they practice their religion is eternal war. That is not done peacefully and can happen wherever Islam exists.

Last edited:

Sigh.....
Where did I use the word "force"? You got a problem with conflation.

You said Islam is the cause of the Buddhists raping and murdering children.

I just can't figure out how Islam is forcing those Buddhists to rape murder and children. Maybe you can elaborate on why you think Islam is to blame for the rape of women and children by Buddhists?

I wouldn't be surprised if we have some cross overs from holocaust deniers in this group- pretty much the same motivation.

The sentiments are the same, but you are more likely to see Holocaust Deniers supporting Palestinian Muslims because they both hate Jews so much - they probably kind of see it as "enemy of my enemy" but they'll turn soon enough. Hatred and the loyalties of hatred are complicated - they can easily turn from one scapegoat to another at the drop of a hat or - for political convenience and an entrance into mainstream politics (the European Far Right, which used to be anti-semitic but has re-invented itself as anti-Muslim, I have no doubt they are still antisemitic).

To practice Islam is to say that Muslims are superior. The way the practice their religion is eternal war.

Many religions think they are personally superior - in fact, aren't Jews often attacked over "calling themselves" the "chosen" ones? (which in itself is a distortion). Don't Christians consider themselves superior to the heathens? History has shown plenty of examples of that belief. I don't know about Buddhists or Hindu's or Taoists ...but I kind of think a lot of athiests consider themselves superior to "believers" of any faith...but particularly Christianity.

To practice Islam is to say that Muslims are superior. The way the practice their religion is eternal war.

Many religions think they are personally superior - in fact, aren't Jews often attacked over "calling themselves" the "chosen" ones? (which in itself is a distortion). Don't Christians consider themselves superior to the heathens? History has shown plenty of examples of that belief. I don't know about Buddhists or Hindu's or Taoists ...but I kind of think a lot of athiests consider themselves superior to "believers" of any faith...but particularly Christianity.
How dense are you? I do not care about other religions unless they start pulling the same shit.

How dense are you? I do not care about other religions unless they start pulling the same shit.

:lmao:

You don't even care about them when they DO pull the same shit.

" Blindly Defending Minorities Status While Ignoring Instigators Of Intolerance "

* Overt Covert Plots *

I just can't figure out how Islam is forcing those Buddhists to rape murder and children. Maybe you can elaborate on why you think Islam is to blame for the rape of women and children by Buddhists?
Please share . " What do you believe it takes to make a buddhist angry enough to do such a thing ? Are such actions part of a buddhist creed ? "

Whereas buddhism has edicts that would incriminate themselves for such actions , fictional ishmaelism institutionalizes them as edicts .

If mu ham mad had stipulated regional boundaries , such as did mu sa for torahnism , then mutual accords affording autonomy to others would be possible as qurayshism ; however , read the hypocrisy of of mu ham mad from his militant manifesto for perpetual and illegitimate aggression inside and outside of hejaz .

#I_SLAM_A_PHOBIA - fictional ishmaelism is the paranoia and delusion invoked from surah 9 for over 1400 years to defend hejaz when it was not ever under duress .

9:8 How [can there be a treaty] while, if they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient.

9:41 Go forth, whether light or heavy, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of God. That is better for you, if you only knew.

9:73 O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

* Castigating Dissension Terrorism Facilitators*

9:83 If God should return you to a faction of them [after the expedition] and then they ask your permission to go out [to battle], say, You will not go out with me, ever, and you will never fight with me an enemy. Indeed, you were satisfied with sitting [at home] the first time, so sit [now] with those who stay behind.”

9:84 And do not pray [the funeral prayer, O Muhammad], over any of them who has died - ever - or stand at his grave. Indeed, they disbelieved in God and His Messenger and died while they were defiantly disobedient.

* September 11 2001 Not In Gospel *

9:111 Indeed, God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than God? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

* Terrorism Brigandage Perpetual Hostility *

9:122 And it is not for the believers to go forth [to battle] all at once. For there should separate from every division of them a group remaining] to obtain understanding in the religion and warn [i.e., advise] their people when they return to them that they might be cautious.

9:123 O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that God is with the righteous.

Last edited:
" Blindly Defending Minorities Status While Ignoring Instigators Of Intolerance "

* Overt Covert Plots *

Please share . " What you believe it takes to make a buddhist angry enough to do such a thing ? Are such actions part of a buddhist creed ? "

Whereas buddhism has edicts that would incriminate themselves for such actions , fictional ishmaelism institutionalizes them as edicts .

If mu ham mad had stipulated regional boundaries , such as did mu sa for torahnism , then mutual accords affording autonomy to others would be possible as qurayshism ; however , read the hypocrisy of of mu ham mad from his militant manifesto for perpetual and illegitimate aggression inside and outside of hejaz .

#I_SLAM_A_PHOBIA - fictional ishmaelism is the paranoia and delusion invoked from surah 9 for over 1400 years to defend hejaz when it was not ever under duress .

9:8 How [can there be a treaty] while, if they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient.

9:41 Go forth, whether light or heavy, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of God. That is better for you, if you only knew.

9:73 O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

* Castigating Dissension Terrorism Facilitators*

9:83 If God should return you to a faction of them [after the expedition] and then they ask your permission to go out [to battle], say, You will not go out with me, ever, and you will never fight with me an enemy. Indeed, you were satisfied with sitting [at home] the first time, so sit [now] with those who stay behind.”

9:84 And do not pray [the funeral prayer, O Muhammad], over any of them who has died - ever - or stand at his grave. Indeed, they disbelieved in God and His Messenger and died while they were defiantly disobedient.

* September 11 2001 Not In Gospel *

9:111 Indeed, God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than God? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

* Terrorism Brigandage Perpetual Hostility *

9:122 And it is not for the believers to go forth [to battle] all at once. For there should separate from every division of them a group remaining] to obtain understanding in the religion and warn [i.e., advise] their people when they return to them that they might be cautious.

9:123 O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that God is with the righteous.

You're not making any sense.

Are you attempting to justify Myanmar's treatment of the Rohinga?

" Subjectivity Of Moral Relativism "

* Objectivity Of Naturalism *

You're not making any sense.
Are you attempting to justify Myanmar's treatment of the Rohinga?
First , answer the question proposed , " What you believe it takes to make a buddhist angry enough to do such a thing ? Are such actions part of a buddhist creed ? " .

You seem to invoke the godwin argument readily and proclaim that nazis are and were a scourge upon earth whose ideology should be placed on public trial without solace .

Is it that you already have a scape goat and cannot acknowledge parallels of history and doctrine by fictional ishmaelism that should put it on public trial without solace ?

How many will chop your head off for not joining your cult?

:lmao:

You don't even care about them when they DO pull the same shit.
Become a Christian or I'll chop off your head, words I've never heard this century.

Forum List

Back