Mylo passed away

You mentioned Mylo many times, so I feel I sort of know your dog. You may be tempted to get another animal in a while. Remember dogs drool and cats rule! Trust me on this one. ;)
Lol..no, I'm set on this, I'm done with the dogs, possibly forever. Definitely until long after Snoop passes.

You mentioned Mylo many times, so I feel I sort of know your dog. You may be tempted to get another animal in a while. Remember dogs drool and cats rule! Trust me on this one. ;)
Lol..no, I'm set on this, I'm done with the dogs, possibly forever. Definitely until long after Snoop passes.

Dogs have their charm. They make good kneeding pads and all you have to do is point out a squirrel in the yard for hours of fun.

Dogs have their charm. They make good kneeding pads and all you have to do is point out a squirrel in the yard for hours of fun.
I've had a lot of dogs, and seen a lot of dogs go. I'm just done. Probably forever, possibly not.

I've had a lot of dogs, and seen a lot of dogs go. I'm just done. Probably forever, possibly not.

Date protection for your daughter at college:

upload_2016-12-6_19-50-59.png

Cats are very concerned about your sleep habits too.
upload_2016-12-6_19-50-35.png

That's me about 3:45am, I can turn on the light too.

I know the feels, I lost all three of my pups this year :/ Lost the ladies around Memorial Day (They were both 18) and we lost "the puppy" last month (He was 12)

Yukon, "the pup" was a rotten husky, Kyska was a husky/whippet, and Sally was a border collie/Irish Wolfhound mix:

I've lost 18 dogs and 2 cats over my lifetime now, not sure I'll be getting any more...

I started out with a wild rabbit as a pet when I was in preschool. Caught it myself.

Eventually graduated to rescued wild birds.

Then to tame parrots.

The local feral cats adopted me about 5 years ago and I started feeding them.

They were calico Angora's.

They had 30 kittens which I rescued and found homes for.

The most beautiful kitten born was a white Angora with blue eyes which I kept for myself. He is almost 3 years old now.

He has figured out that us Giants give out good food and are fun to play tricks on.

One of his favorite tricks is to hide under the furniture and when I walk by he jumps out onto my foot and grabs it with his 20 claws and bites it with his sharp teeth.

He has learned that when the Giants' eyes are open then the Giant feeds him whenever he meows.

And when the Giants' eyes are close then the Giants do not move.

So every morning around 5 a.m. he jumps up on my chest and licks my eyelids until my eyes open.

I don't need an alarm clock.

I know the feels, I lost all three of my pups this year :/ Lost the ladies around Memorial Day (They were both 18) and we lost "the puppy" last month (He was 12)

Yukon, "the pup" was a rotten husky, Kyska was a husky/whippet, and Sally was a border collie/Irish Wolfhound mix:

I've lost 18 dogs and 2 cats over my lifetime now, not sure I'll be getting any more...
Nice pictures!
I've said the same thing over the years and still, I always find space in my home and heart for new fur-fam kids.

I started out with a wild rabbit as a pet when I was in preschool. Caught it myself.

Eventually graduated to rescued wild birds.

Then to tame parrots.

The local feral cats adopted me about 5 years ago and I started feeding them.

They were calico Angora's.

They had 30 kittens which I rescued and found homes for.

The most beautiful kitten born was a white Angora with blue eyes which I kept for myself. He is almost 3 years old now.

He has figured out that us Giants give out good food and are fun to play tricks on.

One of his favorite tricks is to hide under the furniture and when I walk by he jumps out onto my foot and grabs it with his 20 claws and bites it with his sharp teeth.

He has learned that when the Giants' eyes are open then the Giant feeds him whenever he meows.

And when the Giants' eyes are close then the Giants do not move.

So every morning around 5 a.m. he jumps up on my chest and licks my eyelids until my eyes open.

I don't need an alarm clock.
Neat analogies. My two remaining cats were both feral rescues. Sherman was about 9 days old and we nursed him with goat's milk. Peepers was 8-10 weeks old when "rescued". He's been a hard sell but has recently started taking treats out-of-hand and will allow himself to be petted, as long as no one else notices. My recent pup is a rescue dog who does appear to have a few problems (not housebroken and gives no discernable signals when relief is needed). But I enjoy them all.

Forum List

Back