MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

This is a lie.

Innocent people aren’t going to jail for political reasons.

Rightwing domestic terrorists are lawfully going to jail the consequence of their attack on America’s democracy – they have only themselves to blame.

The same is true for Lindell, he alone is to blame for his lies and efforts to overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election reflecting the will of the people.
You got what you wanted. There are people on all sides who will not lift a finger to help anyone else in distress unless they know them. The authoritarians on the side you do not like are fools incriminating citizens for simple ass issues.

You bet. If you choose which beer to drink by who does the advertising, you're an idiot anyway. Don't like it? Don't drink it. More for me.
/----/ " If you choose which beer to drink by who does the advertising"
What an idiotic thing to say. I spent a decade in advertising on the creative end , and I never choose my consumer brands because of what ad agency handles the account. You big dope.

BTW, Know Nothing, Bud just changed agencies , and I'm still not going to buy queer beer.
Budweiser has brought on Allison+Partners as its US agency of record following a competitive pitch that took place virtually this month. Lisa Rosenberg, Allison+Partners consumer brands president, confirmed the agency started work this week.

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is still putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he has second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?

Last edited:

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is till putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he as second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?
Dominion isn't going to win shit.
Faux Noise settled out of court.....but it was all a fraud.
Dominion doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.
Faux Noise needed an excuse to get rid of Tucker Carlson.....and they used the Dominion deal as a smokescreen.

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is till putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow?

So, OTOH you admit to cancelling the guy's business simply over who he politically supports, but then you act surprised that a business would sell off production equipment he no long needs bought to support a volume of output he no longer has? Even stranger that you are surprised that an active company selling bedding supplies actually advertises its goods on TV?

Dominion isn't going to win shit.
Dominion doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.

Can't you just see it now? Dominion going to the court saying that The Pillow Guy hurt them to the tune of a BILLION dollars?

Apparently making black box voting machines that no one can access nor figure out is really, REALLY big business!

So, OTOH you admit to cancelling the guy's business simply over who he politically supports
That man proposed using martial law to the President himself to end American Democracy, and spent time as a leader among a terrorist movement that continued trying to end Democracy. I hope he gets back on the crack pipe after he's bankrupted and is never heard from again.

/----/ " If you choose which beer to drink by who does the advertising"
What an idiotic thing to say. I spent a decade in advertising on the creative end , and I never choose my consumer brands because of what ad agency handles the account. You big dope.

BTW, Know Nothing, Bud just changed agencies , and I'm still not going to buy queer beer.
Budweiser has brought on Allison+Partners as its US agency of record following a competitive pitch that took place virtually this month. Lisa Rosenberg, Allison+Partners consumer brands president, confirmed the agency started work this week.
Yet you whine when they put a trans person on camera. Go figure. You think Bud Light makes you crave a gay relationship?

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is till putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he as second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?
"The Torturing Of Mike Lindell will continue after station identification."

Can't you just see it now? Dominion going to the court saying that The Pillow Guy hurt them to the tune of a BILLION dollars?

Apparently making black box voting machines that no one can access nor figure out is really, REALLY big business!
Dominion is crooked as they come.
The only places they're used anymore is where they've been stealing votes.
Marcopa County is the only county in AZ that uses Dominion machines anymore.

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is still putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he has second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?
God has forsaken Mike Lindell

That man proposed using martial law to the President himself
Get real.

to end American Democracy,
There is no such thing. And if there was, no one attacks it more than the Left does.

and spent time as a leader among a terrorist movement
Mike worked for the Deep State Democrats?

that continued trying to end Democracy.
You can't end what never existed, but using the government to oppress free speech and opinions in news and media as the Biden Administration has to the point of being ordered by the court to cease and desist would be a good way to start.

I hope he gets back on the crack pipe after he's bankrupted and is never heard from again.
Maybe he and Hunter will become fast friends!

Ruin Bud Light? Do you have any idea how goofy that sounds?

True. It was piss water to begin with.

MAGAs boycotting Bud Light will last exactly as long as Fox continues to have daily reports to rile up their viewers.

lol

I think you secretly admire Rupert Murdoch.

You'd like to be Deng, wouldn't you? :p

The day that stops, sales will return to normal, and the whole thing will just be a random blip in some accountant's spreadsheet.

lol

Bud Light lost 30% of market share.

That's not a blip, it's a fucking earthquake.

Get real.
There is no such thing. And if there was, no one attacks it more than the Left does.
There is definitely such a thing, snowflake
You can't end what never existed
Yet voting to determine our leaders is something that actually exists
Maybe he and Hunter will become fast friends!
Doubtful, nobody wants to deal with a born again religious fundie who's on crack

Forum List

Back