MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

I thought trump was the "chosen one." Maybe he can come up with a Miracle for Mike?
Mike Lindell is probably the saddest story in the whole Trump saga. The man beat a drug addiction and made a name for himself selling mediocre pillows out of Minnesota. I bought some of his pillows because I liked his story.
Then he fell off the wagon. Got on that orange stuff and just couldn't kick it. He's a joke now.

So, OTOH you admit to cancelling the guy's business simply over who he politically supports, but then you act surprised that a business would sell off production equipment he no long needs bought to support a volume of output he no longer has? Even stranger that you are surprised that an active company selling bedding supplies actually advertises its goods on TV?

Hey, if it is good enough for Bud Light, it is good enough for the Pillow Guy

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is still putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he has second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?
Wow, jimboliar has PGDS.....

Hey, if it is good enough for Bud Light, it is good enough for the Pillow Guy

Sure but, two very different things:
  1. The Bud Light thing was just a totally random, ad hoc, unorganized individual reaction by consumers to an offensive advertising campaign. The sheer size and scope of its effect though being a testament to how many and how widely customers were offended. Still, while it may hurt AB, it will not put them out of business by no means.
  2. Cancelling the Pillow Guy WAS an organized hit campaign AIMED at destroying a business simply because he supported a candidate the Left sharply hates and fears on purely political differences, which stands a good chance of putting the guy out of business who supplied a very good and popular product.

Uh-oh! Now how is he going to pay his many lawsuits? His $5M to the guy who proved Lindell's math wrong or the up coming Dominion lawsuit?

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.
The Chaska-based manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on the online auction site K-Bid. Sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts and even desks and chairs are up for auction.
Founder and CEO Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company consolidates its operations. Major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture all said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

In April, an arbitration panel ruled that Lindell needed to pay $5 million to a software forensics expert who disproved several of his election claims in a "Prove Mike Wrong" contest. Lindell has challenged that ruling, calling it "frivolous."

"The $5 million is the lowest one," he said. "I will be vindicated in every single one."
The auction does not appear related to the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit targeting both Lindell and MyPillow, which is ongoing in federal court.

Poor Mike Pillow Guy, maybe he can go back to Har-Mar Mall and get a booth.

Sure but, two very different things:
  1. The Bud Light thing was just a totally random, ad hoc, unorganized individual reaction by consumers to an offensive advertising campaign. The sheer size and scope of its effect though being a testament to how many and how widely customers were offended. Still, while it may hurt AB, it will not put them out of business by no means.
  2. Cancelling the Pillow Guy WAS an organized hit campaign AIMED at destroying a business simply because he supported a candidate the Left sharply hates and fears on purely political differences, which stands a good chance of putting the guy out of business who supplied a very good and popular product.

Translated....it is different when we do it.

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is still putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he has second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?

Newsweek? LOL

Translated....it is different when we do it.

TRANSLATED: Even when clearly laid out, you just rationalize the evidence. I mean, store chains and everyone in retail literally canceled the Pillow Guy at their own expense purely out of TDS, whereas I've yet to hear of one beer retailer that cancelled carrying AB products or even Bud Light. They just can't sell the stuff cause no one wants it now, not even the trans community. So, funny you blame us when the leftist trans people stopped buying Bud as well. That is how myopic your vision is.

I ignored you spin that made it cool for your side to do it but bad for the other side.

So, when proven wrong you just stick your head in the sand?

Store chains and everyone in retail literally canceled the Pillow Guy at their own expense purely out of TDS, whereas I've yet to hear of one beer retailer that cancelled carrying AB products or even Bud Light. They just can't sell the stuff cause no one wants it now, not even the trans community. So, funny you blame us when the leftist trans people stopped buying Bud as well. That is how myopic your vision is.

This is a lie.

Innocent people aren’t going to jail for political reasons.

Rightwing domestic terrorists are lawfully going to jail the consequence of their attack on America’s democracy – they have only themselves to blame.

The same is true for Lindell, he alone is to blame for his lies and efforts to overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election reflecting the will of the people.
While Trump was playing 18 holes, Stewart Rhodes, who really did shoot his eye out, got his dumb ass sentenced to 18 years. Coincidence? :auiqs.jpg:

This is not about Trump. It is about a corrupt government stealing an election. Only a fool thinks Biden won.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back