MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

evil-laugh-laugh.gif

yeah like the grandmother who took her mom in a wheel chair in the capital for 15 min
Ummm, ???
Gotta link to that?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Any authoritarian who screws you over in any way. So what? The smell of death is justice. And we will cut hundreds of billions and even trillions of dollars of pensions from the guilty.

That's a double for the day.
I didn't understand this one either.
22lc seemingly speaks only Klingon.
WTH!?

Mike Pillow Guy says, "I will be vindicated", based on the many times he said the Rapist and Traitor would somehow as if by magic be reinstated to an office he lost I would say Mike is lying his fucking ass off.

He claims he has lost $100 MIllion dollars. But he is still putting his commercials on TV trying to sell his pillow? Maybe he needs to also be concerned about the Billion Dollar law suit from Dominion coming his way. I wonder if he has second thoughts about the "Big Lie" that he helped trump and his minions spread?
Unfortunate, but he did it to himself

Obviously they WERE buying it, otherwise, being ousted from retail chains wouldn't have hurt him so bad causing him to downsize his production equipment.

They were for a while, but stores started getting rid of it before he went off the deep end. It has a good gimmick but in the end people did not buy them all that much.

And everyone needs good pillows and bedding-ware, especially stuff not made in China or the Philippines.

The pillows suck, I never tried the bedding ware but the pillows were awful.

I haven’t drank Bud Light since I was clubbing in my 20s. Don’t think I’ve ever had Ben & Jerry’s. I still shop at Target

Ben and Jerry's has some really good flavors, though they are all a bit over the top. These days Tillamook ice cream is the only brand we buy

They were for a while, but stores started getting rid of it before he went off the deep end. It has a good gimmick but in the end people did not buy them all that much.

The pillows suck, I never tried the bedding ware but the pillows were awful.
The pillows are good in my opinion. That is the only item of his I bought.

Ben and Jerry's has some really good flavors, though they are all a bit over the top. These days Tillamook ice cream is the only brand we buy
Compared to the ice cream shops in my area Ben & Jerrys are just average.

Uh-oh! Now how is he going to pay his many lawsuits? His $5M to the guy who proved Lindell's math wrong or the up coming Dominion lawsuit?

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.
The Chaska-based manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on the online auction site K-Bid. Sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts and even desks and chairs are up for auction.
Founder and CEO Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company consolidates its operations. Major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture all said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

In April, an arbitration panel ruled that Lindell needed to pay $5 million to a software forensics expert who disproved several of his election claims in a "Prove Mike Wrong" contest. Lindell has challenged that ruling, calling it "frivolous."

"The $5 million is the lowest one," he said. "I will be vindicated in every single one."
The auction does not appear related to the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit targeting both Lindell and MyPillow, which is ongoing in federal court.
Be a joke, go broke.

Mike Lindell chose to wreck his business for Trump.

No, the activist leftwing mafioso chose and intended to wreck his business as a message to anyone else daring to support Trump. It is how the left oppresses free speech, free choice, democracy, and elections. The left are basically fascist in nature acting as the very thing they once opposed in the 1960s. You are now "THE MAN." You defend the State over the individual---- just look at how you try to spin J6. You promote accepting election outcomes over transparency and integrity, but only so long as that election went your way.

Just watch when an election comes along where it is suspected the GOP had a heavy hand on the scale and you fucks will be back to protesting and trying to burn down federal buildings again, as you always do.

Guess you can just buy pillows made in China, thats fine. The communist Chinese government has your best interest at heart which is why these retailers fill their shelves with Chinese made stuff.

Are we supposed to believe that you do not have a single item in your home that was manufactured in China? While I do my very best to avoid such purchases, it's a damn near impossible goal. Ak Donald and his daughter, Ivanka. They both turned to China to manufacture their clothing lines...

Democrats would just like a dictator so they could ignore the constitution and imprison their political opponents.

Forum List

Back