MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

Quick question for Mike Pillow supporters. Lots of talk about temperature regulating cloth on new pillows. How is that temperature regulating gonna work when it's enclosed inside a non-temperature regulating pillow case?

The ony one shutting Mike Pillow down is Mike Pillow.
Oh I see. Your theory now is that a hard-working entrepreneur of high end quality American made products is shutting himself down. :smoke:

He's having a hard time getting anyone to buy his overpriced cheap crap.
How is something overpriced and cheap at the same time? And how is something overpriced if quality made of superior materials and design to now similarly priced foreign import mass produced chinese crap?

The ony one shutting Mike Pillow down is Mike Pillow. He's having a hard time getting anyone to buy his overpriced cheap crap.
Go to a fast-food place in inner cities as compared to adjoining neighborhoods as compared to semi-rural and rural areas. We see real overpriced crap depending on who makes it.

"Yeah, but Mike Lindell should have been a hero to Americans for trying to stop the steal."
------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Cyber Ninja Lenny...... Mike sorta screwed the pooch of that 'hero'-opportunity when he developed the evidence to jail about 300 million Americans. With 300 mm locked up there ain't anyone left except children to buy all those pillows*.

To wit:
"Speaking with Gina Loudon, host of Dr. Gina Primetime on Real America's Voice on Tuesday, Lindell said he's "more optimistic" today than he was previously.

"We already have all the pieces of the puzzle," Lindell said. "When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life –300 some million people."

It's unclear who Lindell was referencing when he mentioned 300 million people (according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the current population of the U.S. stands at just over 332 million).

*Unless, of course, he got a supply contract with all those Departments of Corrections, Prisons, and County Jails. No?

“This is the biggest lie in history they just told you. I’ve spent the last three hours on the phone with reporters calling me because they think they got dirt on MyPillow. WCCO, shame on them — they’re a local. Them, the Minneapolis Star and Tribune called me — all this suppression. They sit there . . . another attack: “MyPillow lost this money.” Let’s start there…”

Oh I see. Your theory now is that a hard-working entrepreneur of high end quality American made products is shutting himself down. :smoke:

How is something overpriced and cheap at the same time? And how is something overpriced if quality made of superior materials and design to now similarly priced foreign import mass produced chinese crap?
This is how he's overpriced and cheap at the same time.
1689182680054.png

We turned your game on you, and can ruin not just some lone guy's obscure pillow brand, but a powerhouse like Bud Light.

Cope and seethe

Huh. We already showed that the people working at Budweiser donate to Republicans. 70% of the political donations from the company and employees goes to Republicans and their PAC’s. So all you are showing us is that you can and will screw over the people who support you.

Target doesn’t seem all that concerned that people who don’t shop there are going to continue not shopping there.

Ben and Jerry? Tell us of your love of Ice Cream named after leftists figures and locations. Besides Cherry Garcia named after the star of the band Grateful Dead. Which is your favorite?

Forum List

Back