MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

Idiot, I see those things advertised all the time and they are more than they look, built in the USA more like shoes with multiple special layers in the sole and can be routinely had for something like $30.00 or something like that! :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, he lowered his prices quite a bit after he drove his business into the ground. The $149 price is what he scammed out of you crazy MAGAs for years. He's a crook who got caught,

Yes, he lowered his prices quite a bit after he drove his business into the ground.
He didn't drive his business into the ground, people like you did. And his lower prices probably mostly reflect the fact that he has cut out the middleman retail stores since many dropped him over staggering TDS and is now selling direct to the customer now, so is probably selling stuff to the public at what the stores used to pay.

Oh yeah, he had now come out with a new and improved pillow, is reporting booming sales and has just bought more equipment and is expanding production!

Thanks for taking a great USA-made product and company and making it even better while getting the consumer a better price! :eusa_clap:

He didn't drive his business into the ground, people like you did. And his lower prices probably mostly reflect the fact that he has cut out the middleman retail stores since many dropped him over staggering TDS and is now selling direct to the customer now, so is probably selling stuff to the public at what the stores used to pay.

Oh yeah, he had now come out with a new and improved pillow, is reporting booming sales and has just bought more equipment and is expanding production!

Thanks for taking a great USA-made product and company and making it even better while getting the consumer a better price! :eusa_clap:
I'm sure your post is very informative, and I'll read it as soon as I finish reading all the posts about boycotting Bud Light. Antigay MAGAs are trying to run them out of business.

I hear Mike Pillow has new temperature adjusting cloth for his pillows. Does that work when they are insulated with a pillow case, or is it just another of his scams?

I'm sure your post is very informative, and I'll read it as soon as I finish reading all the posts about boycotting Bud Light. Antigay MAGAs are trying to run them out of business.

I hear Mike Pillow has new temperature adjusting cloth for his pillows. Does that work when they are insulated with a pillow case, or is it just another of his scams?
No kidding, and the gay anti-MAGAs are doing the same to the pillow guy. But I'm sure it's totally different.

No kidding, and the gay anti-MAGAs are doing the same to the pillow guy. But I'm sure it's totally different.
Really? That would mean toobfreak was whining about the same thing MAGAs are doing. Wouldn't that make him a hypocrite?

Yes, he lowered his prices quite a bit after he drove his business into the ground. The $149 price is what he scammed out of you crazy MAGAs for years. He's a crook who got caught,
How is it a scam to put a price on a product and people who are willing to pay that price pay it?

Its called the free market, Simp.

We thought about his product. But since he has gone political his product has lost all it's attractiveness. We hope he struggles now like the rest of the companies who have immorally brought politics into it. Idiot

How is it a scam to put a price on a product and people who are willing to pay that price pay it?

Its called the free market, Simp.
You think MAGAs buy his products?That's one of the dumbest things have ever heard. They send him their money, so they can feel like they are joining a movement which he is one of the leaders. The more they pay, the more patriotic they feel. "Look at ME! I want to say the election was stolen too"

oK toobfreak. That was an old screen shot from his web site.
The operative word is old. So tell me, if he was so overpriced, then why don't you buy these slippers here for $690.00?!

Or you can get these shoes closer in style though probably made in China and not nearly as well for $100.00.

I think My Pillow makes a better product, and it is all American made.

The operative word is old. So tell me, if he was so overpriced, then why don't you buy these slippers here for $690.00?!

Or you can get these shoes closer in style though probably made in China and not nearly as well for $100.00.

I think My Pillow makes a better product, and it is all American made.
I wouldn't buy those slippers because I'm not crazy.

“This is the biggest lie in history they just told you. I’ve spent the last three hours on the phone with reporters calling me because they think they got dirt on MyPillow. WCCO, shame on them — they’re a local. Them, the Minneapolis Star and Tribune called me — all this suppression. They sit there . . . another attack: “MyPillow lost this money.” Let’s start there…”

Ahhh....I still remember all the post you made about how Pillow Mike was going to save the nation with his case in front of the SOCTUS. Those were such fun.

Ak Donald and his daughter, Ivanka. They both turned to China to manufacture their clothing lines...
Yeah, we've seen the pics of Ivanka's imported cartons of shoes with the "MADE IN CHINA" labelling.

gcqiun8jsyr7ptgwrjq9.jpg

So, all the hissyfitting over China's manufacturing capability is amusing.
We have several regional movements in America where the underemployed locals are stridently objecting to factories with a Chinese minority interest being built nearby....as they've been told those factories will be the camel's nose and the Chinese will come in and change the views, philosophies, and language of the region.

Regardless that GM has 12 manufacturing plants in China. Ford has 5.
Some of our population simply ain't informed goodly. ;)
IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"how Pillow Mike was going to save the nation with his case in front of the SOCTUS."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, to 'save the nation' you need to imprison about 300 million Americans. Or so it seems.

Honest, that's what Mike has said. Not necessarily to 'save-the-nation'.....but that he has sufficient evidence of voting fraud to put 300 million Americans in prison. Which leaves the remaining 32 million (mostly children) to guard 'em behind all those walls and iron bars.

Poor Mike, like too many others......he got himself and his business slimed with his personal choice to
go all-in for political fanboying of the disgraced ex-president.

The courts, including the SCOTUS, refuse to hear evidence. You cannot prove anything when that happens. Correct?

You have to have actual evidence for the courts to hear it.

As for your hero the pillow guy, it would have helped had he chosen a day SCOTUS was actually actively hearing cases instead of going on a day the court was shut down.

Forum List

Back