N. Korea now has a missle that can hit California.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Are we going to accept this? Trump says something has to be done....but all they talk about is sanctions.

Their icbm that can reach california needs some fine tuning still yet....before they can hit a precise target...but get real folks....they could fire that missle right now with a half ton nuclear warhead and it would hit somewhere on the West Coast....few realize that yet...but in the next few days the word will spread.

Can America live with the fact that a rogue state like N. Korea aka the 'hermit kingdom' could at the whim of their dictator fire a missle that could carry a Nuclear payload to somewhere in America as we speak?

Even if the missle hit out in the middle of the mojhave desert...can you imagaine the ramifications of that?...not even to mention the nuclear fallout aka radioactivity.

No wonder Kim is celebrating...he has America by the balls and he knows it.

North Korea’s new nukes ‘capable of destroying US base in CALIFORNIA’

That would be bad. I just hope are stopped before it happens. I'm sure the government is trying to do something, in spite of the non stop distractions for the liars.

Sadly, all this crap has got to take away from full attention being where it should be.
There are over 100 people waiting to be confirmed. The dems will do anything not keep this admin from fully functioning. They will be found out, though. I can just imagine the ads for 2018.
That would be bad. I just hope are stopped before it happens. I'm sure the government is trying to do something, in spite of the non stop distractions for the liars.

Norf Korea isn't gonna fire any missles at California. Or Alaska or prolly anywhere else.

What Li'l Kim is doing is something Donald Rump is very very familiar with --- he's trolling. He's looking for attention. That's all he wants. That, and a lot of dick-waggling posturing for the amusement of his own people, who he and his daddy and his grandaddy have been snowjobbing for decades with this fantasy comic book story of how da Eebil Americans are out to get them like a monster under the bed. By waggling his missile-penises Dim Dung looks like a he-man despite that ridiculous haircut, and gets him some adoration from the masses for standing up to the strawman they've been milking for 65 years.

Actually I'm more worried about what Rump might do in response to being baited. We all know that's something he absolutely cannot handle.

As I said in another thread, this is speculation, not fact. I'm sure the military industrial complex would love nothing more than for us to go to war with North Korea.

As I said in another thread, this is speculation, not fact. I'm sure the military industrial complex would love nothing more than for us to go to war with North Korea.

If it wasn't a big deal, the U.S. wouldn't have been watching the July 4th launch so closely they could see Fat Boy walking on the launch pad for an hour smoking cigarettes. The U.S. is taking this pretty serious.

The US had a clear shot at killing Kim Jong Un on July 4 — here's why it didn't strike

lil Kim seems to not quite have his head on straight, less than those before him. Which isn't too encouraging.
Norf Korea isn't gonna fire any missles at California. Or Alaska or prolly anywhere else.

What Li'l Kim is doing is something Donald Rump is very very familiar with --- he's trolling. He's looking for attention. That's all he wants. That, and a lot of dick-waggling posturing for the amusement of his own people, who he and his daddy and his grandaddy have been snowjobbing for decades with this fantasy comic book story of how da Eebil Americans are out to get them like a monster under the bed. By waggling his missile-penises Dim Dung looks like a he-man despite that ridiculous haircut, and gets him some adoration from the masses for standing up to the strawman they've been milking for 65 years.

Actually I'm more worried about what Rump might do in response to being baited. We all know that's something he absolutely cannot handle.

If it wasn't a big deal, the U.S. wouldn't have been watching the July 4th launch so closely they could see Fat Boy walking on the launch pad for an hour smoking cigarettes. The U.S. is taking this pretty serious.

The US had a clear shot at killing Kim Jong Un on July 4 — here's why it didn't strike

I never said we shouldn't keep an eye on him

<Sarc on> Pfft if they hit California with a nuke like half the nation would cheer<Sarc off>

That said, they might be able to fire it off, but I don't think it'd be landing. Alaska is pushing for at least 14 more interceptors because of that fruit loop in NK. The arctic front is on high alert to stop any toys baby boy throws out of his crib.

Yes that is the real worry. That dimwit Trump will do something stupid that causes a conflagration for South Korea. The US is in no danger at all. North Korea and China have been told that if North Korea lands a nuclear warhead in any of our ally's territory or the US, that North Korea will disappear off the map. And it would. Kim Jong Trump Jr is just playing his game. Which will continue. China won't do anything because though they don't like Kim Jong Trump they will not tolerate a democracy on their border. Any thoughts of taking out Jong Un Trump Jr and 'unifying' Korea will never happen. China won't let it. Between the two options they will choose crazy Korean Trump to a democracy on their border that is aligned with the west.

And consider, how would the US react if Canada suddenly announced they were turning into a dictatorship and would align with China, allowing Chinese military assets into Canada. The US already answered this question with Cuba in 1962.

Yes that is the real worry. That dimwit Trump will do something stupid that causes a conflagration for South Korea. The US is in no danger at all. North Korea and China have been told that if North Korea lands a nuclear warhead in any of our ally's territory or the US, that North Korea will disappear off the map. And it would. Kim Jong Trump Jr is just playing his game. Which will continue. China won't do anything because though they don't like Kim Jong Trump they will not tolerate a democracy on their border. Any thoughts of taking out Jong Un Trump Jr and 'unifying' Korea will never happen. China won't let it. Between the two options they will choose crazy Korean Trump to a democracy on their border that is aligned with the west.

And consider, how would the US react if Canada suddenly announced they were turning into a dictatorship and would align with China, allowing Chinese military assets into Canada. The US already answered this question with Cuba in 1962.

You want to hear one of the worst things about it all? If North Korea does fire a nuke, and the U.S. blows it up with missiles from South Korea or Alaska? Russia has said they might fire nukes.

Are we going to accept this? Trump says something has to be done....but all they talk about is sanctions.

Their icbm that can reach california needs some fine tuning still yet....before they can hit a precise target...but get real folks....they could fire that missle right now with a half ton nuclear warhead and it would hit somewhere on the West Coast....few realize that yet...but in the next few days the word will spread.

Can America live with the fact that a rogue state like N. Korea aka the 'hermit kingdom' could at the whim of their dictator fire a missle that could carry a Nuclear payload to somewhere in America as we speak?

Even if the missle hit out in the middle of the mojhave desert...can you imagaine the ramifications of that?...not even to mention the nuclear fallout aka radioactivity.

So does the Russians, our allies, etc. Stop being a stooge.

So does the Russians, our allies, etc. Stop being a stooge.
im sure that will happen before you stop being one.....just sayin.....

Lewdog Do you have a link for that claim?

I find it highly suspect that Putin would have much issue with the US showing Kimmy how meaningless he is. In recent history, Russia sent troops to their border because they don't want to pay for all the riff-raf refugee's if NK got froggy. And in May NK pissed Russia the hell off by faux bombing by their coast trying to intimidate Putin. (North Korea launches missile near Russia - CNN.com) Early last year I recall Kim threatened to nuke Russia as "preventive measures" and Russia was livid.

I personally cannot recall a shred of evidence of Putin wanting to protect NK, nor have a seen a shred of evidence that Putin wants to fight with the US. In fact, what I've seen is that /everyone/ but the Chinese silently think Kimmy boy needs to misappear Clinton style...

You want to hear one of the worst things about it all? If North Korea does fire a nuke, and the U.S. blows it up with missiles from South Korea or Alaska? Russia has said they might fire nukes.
I don't believe that for a minute.

I find it highly suspect that Putin would have much issue with the US showing Kimmy how meaningless he is. In recent history, Russia sent troops to their border because they don't want to pay for all the riff-raf refugee's if NK got froggy. And in May NK pissed Russia the hell off by faux bombing by their coast trying to intimidate Putin. (North Korea launches missile near Russia - CNN.com) Early last year I recall Kim threatened to nuke Russia as "preventive measures" and Russia was livid.

I personally cannot recall a shred of evidence of Putin wanting to protect NK, nor have a seen a shred of evidence that Putin wants to fight with the US. In fact, what I've seen is that /everyone/ but the Chinese silently think Kimmy boy needs to misappear Clinton style...

What? A sex scandal? With that haircut? Nobody would believe that.

I hope I missed the joke here because other wise I think you might be losing it...

I hope I missed the joke here because other wise I think you might be losing it...

You missed the joke Flanders.

Tough crowd here. :(

Forum List

Back