NAACP Condemns Ferguson State Of Emergency; Compares Rioters, Looters To Boston TEA Party

I agree that these rioters (black/white/whatever) are despicable. Racial agitators like the NAACP and Sharpton are, in my opinion, wicked.

That said, not all black people are like that.

and the blacks "that are not like that" are called Uncle Tom's because they are Conservative.

And whites still call them a n*gga so...
The race that habitually referrers to negroes as n****** are negroes.
THAT is a FACT!

I agree that these rioters (black/white/whatever) are despicable. Racial agitators like the NAACP and Sharpton are, in my opinion, wicked.

and the blacks "that are not like that" are called Uncle Tom's because they are Conservative.

If you had a white daughter would you let her date a negro?

The race that habitually referrers to negroes as n****** are negroes.
THAT is a FACT!

See? The asshole couldnt even form his cock teaser to say it wasnt true.

You dont have a choice unless you plan on locking her up. I've dated plenty of white girls who fathers were not happy about it.

This is just another white cave monkey thread. The NAACP said nothing of the sort.

They have to lie in order to justify their racism...which is strange because they have to lie in order to hate. Even when they find out its a lie the hate is still there, which shows its not about anyones actions its about the perceptions of racist pricks that is the problem

If I had a white daughter I couldnt be the father dumbass

You dont have a choice unless you plan on locking her up. I've dated plenty of white girls who fathers were not happy about it.
Yes I do have a choice. I do not tolerate race traitors.

No you dont. I'd wager some black guy was sticking it right now.

Total insanity coming from these type people. I have a feeling we are about to witness total bloodshed and riots that will dwarf Watts back in the 60's.

wefO_O7lTE_jpn685j7z3N7FzDhOrCMVooGjYHbRkmGSKCfsV6CnB5oGTI5iqJwlhKTCzIWxX5KUo_D8W7I0VGvSVliIU4hJ=w509-h514-nc

NAACP Condemns Ferguson State of Emergency Compares Rioters Looters to Boston Tea Partiers
Well, the Boston Tea Party was vandalism.

What the heck is a "race traitor"?

Someone that dates martians.

Someone who dates outside their race.

Someone who dates outside their race.
Nascar or human?

Anyone able to quote where NAACP compares rioters and looters to Boston Tea Partiers yet or is this just another aborted thread full of cave monkeys?

oh and btw the black/white/whatever is just black.

That is inaccurate. The violent rioters/looters in this ordeal aren't entirely comprised of black people. To say otherwise is dishonest.
what percentage are white and what percentage are black?..and why are you trying to ignore the lawlessness the negroes have threatened if they don't get what they want?

oh and btw the black/white/whatever is just black.

That is inaccurate. The violent rioters/looters in this ordeal aren't entirely comprised of black people. To say otherwise is dishonest.

90%

Sounds closer to accurate, although we don't have exact numbers.

Not all black people are violent rioters. There are many who are great, upstanding citizens. You simply don't hear of them. Doctors, nurses, lawyers, businessmen, police officers, etc.

quit making excuses for lawlessness.

yes but you aren't a negro..you're a white boy playing games.

Forum List

Back