NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

Need another kleenex, Edge?

I suppose we should take Edge more seriously. He probably has a seriously high ranking on the Call Of Duty highscores.

Edge, you do understand that you're boring, right? Just another pretend tough guy squealing his rage at the liberals who keep humiliating him and who had all the fun and who stole the girl he liked and who kept beating him up on the playground and taking his lunch money.

Too bad we can't post date an abortion.

I'd volunteer for yours.
Very Pro-Life of you.

There's a time and a place for eugenics.

Liberals hate what George Zimmerman did in self defense but support what Kermit Gosnell did for years. You seriously can't make this shit up..... :thup:

Nobody "supports" what Gosnell did.

We just don't think you should be able to drag out a bucket of medical waste, with no real proof of how old those fetuses were or who actually terminated them, and say, "Yup, that's murder, man!"

Gosnell SHOULD go to jail for mauling his adult patients and dealing drugs. Trying to sneak your anti-choice agenda in through the back door because you can't get it in through the front door is where people were calling shennanigans on you.

Gosnell is an abortion doctor, you advocate abortion......

That's kind of like saying that Jeff Dahmner ate people, and you like to barbeque...

Gosnell wasn't bad because he performed abortions.

He was bad because he was incompetant, probably practicing a lot longer than he should have, and he practiced bad medicine. ANd he dealt drugs. And he kept a filthy clinic.

Not because he terminated fetuses.

You can't reason with dimocraps.

It's why I despise them.

dimocraps want... No..... they DEMAND, abortion any time, at any gestational period, for any reason, under any circumstances with ABSOLUTELY NO THOUGHT GIVEN TO WHETHER THE BABY IS ALIVE A HUMAN BEING OR NOT.

There are documented cases of babies being aborted but born alive and thrown into waste containers to die.

That's protecting women's rights?

There are documented cases of babies being aborted alive and killed while crying for their lives.

Protecting a woman's right to choose?

There documented case of babies being murdered and struggling to survive, completely and fully feeling the pain being inflicted upon them by the murderer.

Protecting a woman's right to choose?

Nazis?

Worse than Nazis.

Much, much worse than Nazis.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Guy, you really need to get over the gal who dumped you for the guy in the Che T-shirt in college.

Here's the point you seem to miss in your anger. If a woman has waited until the 6th month of her pregnancy, it was because she was either too poor to scrape the money together early on, or something in the pregnancy has gone wrong.

The former problem could be solved by letting MediCaid fund abortions.

the latter problem is none of your business.

Yawn, guy. Birth control isn't "genocide".

African Americans are a larger percentage of the population than they were 30 years ago. They were 9% of the population in 1976 and they are 13% today.

if anyone is "genociding" themselves, it's white people.

And you pro-lifers created him, by driving all the legitimate doctors out of the business. You should be more proud of that accomplishment. It is, after all, what you've been working for, so one wonders why you don't want to take responsibility for it.

"Make every abortion doctor a Gosnell!" -- the Pro-life philosophy.

Far left propaganda!

African Americans are a larger percentage of the population than they were 30 years ago. They were 9% of the population in 1976 and they are 13% today.

Population control is nothing new with you leftist and poor whites are lumped in with the blacks as undesirables, which is why most of the abortion clinics are located in poor neighborhoods. the NAACP is a pathetic sell out for political power to the democratic party:mad:

Population control is nothing new with you leftist and poor whites are lumped in with the blacks as undesirables, which is why most of the abortion clinics are located in poor neighborhoods. the NAACP is a pathetic sell out for political power to the democratic party:mad:

Population control used to be famines and plagues and wars...

Which is what you have when you have too many people and too few resources.

And I would take you wingnuts more seriously on your concern with babies if you actually cared about them after the fourth trimester and beyond.

When you support universal health care, head start, fully fund education, and so on, then I will think you really care about poor babies.

But I'll still tell you the decision to have an abortion is none of your fucking business.

Thanks for playing.

And I would take you wingnuts more seriously on your concern with babies if you actually cared about them after the fourth trimester and beyond.

When you support universal health care, head start, fully fund education, and so on, then I will think you really care about poor babies.

But I'll still tell you the decision to have an abortion is none of your fucking business.

Thanks for playing.

so according to you death is an acceptable means of population control. think of gun violence as population control and stop your incessant whining about it.

and my decision to own a gun is none of your fucking business

Last edited:

Thanks for playing.

If you are a woman concerned about population control, its simple. KEEP YOUR LEGS TOGETHER.

The hypocrisy of the NAACP marching with PP is amazing. PP was created to control the growth of the black population--------------is it ignorance or stupidity that puts these two groups together?

Thanks for playing.

If you are a woman concerned about population control, its simple. KEEP YOUR LEGS TOGETHER.

The hypocrisy of the NAACP marching with PP is amazing. PP was created to control the growth of the black population--------------is it ignorance or stupidity that puts these two groups together?
1. Life is not that simple. 2. The rest is a flat-out lie.

Nobody "supports" what Gosnell did.

We just don't think you should be able to drag out a bucket of medical waste, with no real proof of how old those fetuses were or who actually terminated them, and say, "Yup, that's murder, man!"

Gosnell SHOULD go to jail for mauling his adult patients and dealing drugs. Trying to sneak your anti-choice agenda in through the back door because you can't get it in through the front door is where people were calling shennanigans on you.

That's kind of like saying that Jeff Dahmner ate people, and you like to barbeque...

The first time i barbeque human body parts, you might have a point...... :cuckoo:

Thanks for playing.

so according to you death is an acceptable means of population control. think of gun violence as population control and stop your incessant whining about it.

and my decision to own a gun is none of your fucking business
NOR the Government's.

which is why most of the abortion clinics are located in poor neighborhoods

Nonsense. Common sense would tell you that nobody wants to put their business in TheHood. Clinics are mostly in lower-middle-class areas. Cheap rent, but not so cheap you have to have bars on the windows and all the cars get stolen.

Thanks for playing.

yes it is and no its not.

yes it is and no its not.
I'm afraid that it is.

All lies, because they are either out of context or just flat-out lies. I know the site.

google it, her quotes in full text can be found many places and they are all the same. She was a blatant racist determined to control the birth rate of people she considered inferior.

the NAACP is stupid to link arms with an organization that wants to murder unborn black babies.

Forum List

Back