NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

All lies, because they are either out of context or just flat-out lies. I know the site.

google it, her quotes in full text can be found many places and they are all the same. She was a blatant racist determined to control the birth rate of people she considered inferior.

the NAACP is stupid to link arms with an organization that wants to murder unborn black babies.
I've seen all the lies before. If you however consider yourself a person who tells the truth, then you should look them up. What she said isn't what they say she said.

All lies, because they are either out of context or just flat-out lies. I know the site.

google it, her quotes in full text can be found many places and they are all the same. She was a blatant racist determined to control the birth rate of people she considered inferior.

the NAACP is stupid to link arms with an organization that wants to murder unborn black babies.
I've seen all the lies before. If you however consider yourself a person who tells the truth, then you should look them up. What she said isn't what they say she said.

the quotes have been validated many times, but you can ignore the truth if you choose, we don't have thought control in this country yet.

I really don't care what you think you know. The truth is the truth, your liberal spin cannot change it.

you guys need to face up to reality, your liberal ideas have failed, liberalism has been proven a fraud to make a few people very rich and the rest EQUALLY poor.

AND murder OTHER 'undesirables"....She said it, it's documented...and the LEFT loves her.

the quotes have been validated many times, but you can ignore the truth if you choose, we don't have thought control in this country yet.

I really don't care what you think you know. The truth is the truth, your liberal spin cannot change it.

you guys need to face up to reality, your liberal ideas have failed, liberalism has been proven a fraud to make a few people very rich and the rest EQUALLY poor.
If you'd rather lie to yourself that's your choice. No one is forced to be an honest man here.

AND murder OTHER 'undesirables"....She said it, it's documented...and the LEFT loves her.
We like people who believe in small, healthy, planned families. And she thought that not maybe every idiot who walks the earth should reproduce. Terrible huh?

[

so according to you death is an acceptable means of population control. think of gun violence as population control and stop your incessant whining about it.

and my decision to own a gun is none of your fucking business

Well, no Guns shoot real people, and as much as you nutters go around with hard ons at the thought of plugging a black kid, most of you will probably go to jail for it.

[

If you are a woman concerned about population control, its simple. KEEP YOUR LEGS TOGETHER.

The hypocrisy of the NAACP marching with PP is amazing. PP was created to control the growth of the black population--------------is it ignorance or stupidity that puts these two groups together?

Guy, just because you can't get laid, don't mess it up for the rest of us.

And really, you guys need to stop quoting nutter sites about PP.

We like people who believe in small, healthy, planned families. And she thought that not maybe every idiot who walks the earth should reproduce. Terrible huh?

it is when you believe that one race or class should be prevented from reproducing, or do you share her ideas on that?

personally I think alll liberals should not be allowed to reproduce, but since most of them are gay, that problem may take care of itself.

[

it is when you believe that one race or class should be prevented from reproducing, or do you share her ideas on that?

personally I think alll liberals should not be allowed to reproduce, but since most of them are gay, that problem may take care of itself.

I think that there are certain individuals who shouldn't reproduce.

Clearly, a lot of what Sanger thought was based on bad science at the time. But the very sensible idea that we evolve beyond, "Ooops, you got pregnant, let's get you into a hastily arranged marriage to a guy who doesn't want kids he isn't ready for".

Again, it's the 21st century. Maybe we need to cordon off a bit of the country where you idiots can live in the 19th century, Jindal can peform exorcisms and Sarah Palin can hunt witches.

[

so according to you death is an acceptable means of population control. think of gun violence as population control and stop your incessant whining about it.

and my decision to own a gun is none of your fucking business

Well, no Guns shoot real people, and as much as you nutters go around with hard ons at the thought of plugging a black kid, most of you will probably go to jail for it.

no one goes to jail for self defense. My gun will stay concealed and will only be used if someone physically and immediately threatens my life or the life of one of my family members. And I don't care what color he or she is, if they pose a real physical threat I will not hesitate to put two rounds in their center or mass.

I know the rules and I will follow them to the letter. I sincerely hope it never happens. Taking a life would be a terrible thing, but if its him or me--it will be him.

[

I think that there are certain individuals who shouldn't reproduce.

Clearly, a lot of what Sanger thought was based on bad science at the time. But the very sensible idea that we evolve beyond, "Ooops, you got pregnant, let's get you into a hastily arranged marriage to a guy who doesn't want kids he isn't ready for".

Again, it's the 21st century. Maybe we need to cordon off a bit of the country where you idiots can live in the 19th century, Jindal can peform exorcisms and Sarah Palin can hunt witches.

why not let the child live and be adopted? There are thousands of couples (straight and gay) that want to adopt.

[]

why not let the child live and be adopted? There are thousands of couples (straight and gay) that want to adopt.

And you are perfectly free to make that decision for any babies growing inside of you.

Other people. Not so much.

This is what you wingnuts never tell us. How you are going to MAKE women have babies they don't want.

I'll give you a hint. Abortion is illegal in the Philippines.

And they have 500,000 to 900,000 illegal abortions every year.

[

no one goes to jail for self defense. My gun will stay concealed and will only be used if someone physically and immediately threatens my life or the life of one of my family members. And I don't care what color he or she is, if they pose a real physical threat I will not hesitate to put two rounds in their center or mass.

I know the rules and I will follow them to the letter. I sincerely hope it never happens. Taking a life would be a terrible thing, but if its him or me--it will be him.

Yeah, lots of tough talk from someone who hasn't fired a shot in anger.

Considering the origins and effect of Planned Parenthood, the NAACP may be missing the "Advancement" part of their name in this instance.

Considering the origins and effect of Planned Parenthood, the NAACP may be missing the "Advancement" part of their name in this instance.

Well, yeah, if you believe the horseshit of religious nuts,

Oh. Wait. you already believe the horseshit of religious nuts that a magic man in the sky really loves you enough to burn you for all eternity if you don't follow his rules, I guess believing horseshit that Sanger was a screaming racist isn't that much of a stretch.

[

Yeah, lots of tough talk from someone who hasn't fired a shot in anger.

I will never fire a shot in anger. Maybe in self defense, but not in anger. Shots fired in anger usually result in murder. As I said, I hope to never have to do it, but I will in order to save my life or the life of a family member or friend.

[

If you are a woman concerned about population control, its simple. KEEP YOUR LEGS TOGETHER.

The hypocrisy of the NAACP marching with PP is amazing. PP was created to control the growth of the black population--------------is it ignorance or stupidity that puts these two groups together?

Guy, just because you can't get laid, don't mess it up for the rest of us.

And really, you guys need to stop quoting nutter sites about PP.

Nutter sites? really? I think you better take another look at your friendly google or wiki. Sanger was a blatant racist, that is well documented. But you and the NAACP love her because PP abortion clinics make your sex lives so much easier. no need for condoms or BC pills, just screw away and then abort.

You are a sick lot.

[

Nutter sites? really? I think you better take another look at your friendly google or wiki. Sanger was a blatant racist, that is well documented. But you and the NAACP love her because PP abortion clinics make your sex lives so much easier. no need for condoms or BC pills, just screw away and then abort.

You are a sick lot.

Condoms and birth control are the least complicated part of relationships. If you ever had one, you'd know this.

Sanger was a product of her time, at worst. By the logic you've put forward, Lincoln was racist.
Woodrow Wilson was racist,a nd pretty much anyone who was white in 1920 was racist.

The reality is, the reason why I have no use for you religious nutters is not that you are ever in any danger of banning abortion, but that you will let the plutocrats do more damage to working folks because they keep promsing you they will ban abortion. (And they never deliver).

Ironically, this leads to more... abortions.

[

You are a sick lot.

Condoms and birth control are the least complicated part of relationships. If you ever had one, you'd know this.

Sanger was a product of her time, at worst. By the logic you've put forward, Lincoln was racist.
Woodrow Wilson was racist,a nd pretty much anyone who was white in 1920 was racist.

The reality is, the reason why I have no use for you religious nutters is not that you are ever in any danger of banning abortion, but that you will let the plutocrats do more damage to working folks because they keep promsing you they will ban abortion. (And they never deliver).

Ironically, this leads to more... abortions.

relationships? hmmm, does being in one with the same woman for over 40 years count? Don't patronize me, fool, you will be destroyed because I am more experienced, better educated, and just plain smarter than you are.

Not all opposition to abortion is based on religion, many people simply believe that unborn children should not be murdered for convenience.

Some day we will all know who is right about God and the afterlife. You may believe whatever you want and while I may feel pity for you, I will not ridicule you.

If you would practice the same regarding believers, you might gain some credibility.

Seems like an odd match. Maybe it's just a stereotype, but I was under the impression most black people were more than slightly religious? How do they justify doing anything with pro-abortion groups?

Forum List

Back