NAACP Poll- 25% of Black men under 50 support Trump… But the number is probably closer to 35%

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
That is what a black woman from Florida brought up on C-SPAN this morning. Take a look at about the 11:30 minute mark of the following video.

It’s a poll by the NAACP. Even 25% will be absolutely remarkable and a big difference compared to how many black men voted for Republicans in the past. But the woman from Florida suggested that the number is probably higher than 25%.

I know that some of my fellow Trump supporters might say well those black folks have had enough of the Democrat plantation. I don’t agree with that viewpoint…. the 20th century Democrat politicians stood for the working class we had our best middle class economy under FDR, Harry Truman, and Dwight Eisenhower. But that point is not a big deal because we need as many votes for Trump as possible.

I think what’s going on here is that a large amount of black men and growing numbers of black women simply recognize that they had more money when Donald Trump was president. That’s just common sense. The propagandists will say that Bidenomics is great. They are simply lying to themselves. The price of a home, the price of a home loan, the price of a car and the general cost of living is astronomical today compared to under Trump.

Irrelevant.

The Left will still manage to take the election no matter what.
Even if Trump was elected, he will do as told by those truly in power (or else).

The America people are expendable and of no concern.

Irrelevant.

The Left will still manage to take the election no matter what.
Even if Trump was elected, he will do as told by those truly in power (or else).

The America people are expendable and of no concern.
Your point taken, I think that the markets will react more favorably to a Trump presidency. Our economy will improve, and the war in Ukraine will end.

Either way the poll is very significant… as we have some of the radical BLM posters on the US message board who continue that Trump hardly has any support from blacks.

That is what a black woman from Florida brought up on C-SPAN this morning. Take a look at about the 11:30 minute mark of the following video.

It’s a poll by the NAACP. Even 25% will be absolutely remarkable and a big difference compared to how many black men voted for Republicans in the past. But the woman from Florida suggested that the number is probably higher than 25%.

I know that some of my fellow Trump supporters might say well those black folks have had enough of the Democrat plantation. I don’t agree with that viewpoint…. the 20th century Democrat politicians stood for the working class we had our best middle class economy under FDR, Harry Truman, and Dwight Eisenhower. But that point is not a big deal because we need as many votes for Trump as possible.

I think what’s going on here is that a large amount of black men and growing numbers of black women simply recognize that they had more money when Donald Trump was president. That’s just common sense. The propagandists will say that Bidenomics is great. They are simply lying to themselves. The price of a home, the price of a home loan, the price of a car and the general cost of living is astronomical today compared to under Trump.
A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Your point taken, I think that the markets will react more favorably to a Trump presidency. Our economy will improve, and the war in Ukraine will end.

Either way the poll is very significant… as we have some of the radical BLM posters on the US message board who continue that Trump hardly has any support from blacks.
What wars ended when Trump was president?

Forum List

Back