NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

White boys are so funny. They post flags of losers when talking about their bravery. :laugh:

Dog_poops_on_flag.jpg
I hope you're not stupid enough to believe that picture offends me.
What makes you so sensitive? Did I address you?

You've been addressing me for an hour or more.
You avoided the question like monkeys do when overstimulated. Was I addressing you when I posted that pic?

Not really. White boys attract lice due to having furry pelts. They have thin lips and smell like wet dogs. They even have little genitals like all monkeys do.

I've only seen a few white monkeys when I've gone to the zoo...

they're generally black, or with dark shades of fur.

faces are never white tho,,,,

always black
Thats their furry pelt like you white boys have. So youre dumb and a liar? Let me guess. The monkeys you saw looked just like this guy right?

post-189-128829282769.jpg

and a very white face.

20 years in the military, 10 in corrections, and I've never seen any man with that much hair.

Must have looked hard to find the picture.
Thats the neanderthal gene that causes the melanin deficiency. I thought you knew white people were a simian/troglodyte hybrid?

Whereas you're strictly troglodyte?
You do realize a troglodyte is a cave dweller like where your genes came from right?

article-2545390-1AEEDD7E00000578-900_634x473.jpg

always black
Thats their furry pelt like you white boys have. So youre dumb and a liar? Let me guess. The monkeys you saw looked just like this guy right?

and a very white face.

20 years in the military, 10 in corrections, and I've never seen any man with that much hair.

Thats the neanderthal gene that causes the melanin deficiency. I thought you knew white people were a simian/troglodyte hybrid?

You do realize a troglodyte is a cave dweller like where your genes came from right?

I realize you have little in common with humans or monkeys, and troglodyte was about the only thing left

and a very white face.

I realize you have little in common with humans or monkeys, and troglodyte was about the only thing left
I knew you were not very bright. I guess it makes sense. Your monkey mind is incapable of knowing I am a Black God. The original melaninated sunkissed man of the earth.

Last edited:
and a very white face.

I knew you were not very bright. I guess it makes sense. Your monkey mind is incapable of knowing I am a Black God.

Black God?

ok....

th

About what I thought you looked like

I knew you were not very bright. I guess it makes sense. Your monkey mind is incapable of knowing I am a Black God.

Black God?

ok....

th

Having fantasies about me? I knew your women did but I didnt realize the men wanted us too.

Black God?

ok....

th

Having fantasies about me? I knew your women did but I didnt realize the men wanted us too.

If I'd wanted a dog, I'd go to a shelter and get a good looking, house trained, one.

You wouldn't qualify

Black God?

ok....

th

If I'd wanted a dog, I'd go to a shelter and get a good looking, house trained, one.

You wouldn't qualify
Dont get hopeful. There is zero chance of anything happening. I'm not gay. I dont mind that you are but I like women. I was never a dog. I always told the white women I was not interested in a committed relationship and saw other women. They were cool with the arrangement most of the time because they were married to white men.

Is this something that the darky forgot to teach the whitey?
I just use soap and water, and again, this is current.

Youre still a scary little pussy.

Hardly.

But I dont' go out of my way to get blindsided by punks.

Had enough of that working Corrections.
See? You sought out a job where the odds were in your favor that you could attack Black people over and over again until you finally won without having help. Thanks for admitting you are afraid.

You sought out a job where the odds were in your favor that you could attack Black people over and over again until you finally won without having help.

The odds were in my favor?

One CO in a open bay dorm overseeing 100-150 inmates and the odds were in my favor?

If the dorm had over 200 inmates, 2 COs were assigned.

Great odds there.

The kind you seem to like, (if you're one of the 200)

QUOTE="Thanks for admitting you are afraid.

Thanks for proving you're an idiot.
My neighbor was a CO. He told me all about your type so stop trying to convince me. You are the classic white boy that starts shit but the first one screaming for help when you get your ass kicked by someone wearing cuffs.

He knows all about 'my type'?

YOU dont' even know about 'my type'.

You make up stories in your head to make you feel superior.

(Seems to be the only way you CAN feel superior)

and if your neighbor was a CO, ( a real one, not an imaginary one), he'd know to keep a cuffed inmate moving, partially to keep his balance, and partially to keep him from turning on you.

A trick any REAL CO would know.

Keep making up your stories, ass.

Kinda remind me of Jerry Clower.[/QUOTE]

asslips should show us a spoon pic of him..lets see if he really is black.. put todays date on it and his username too.

White people saved us? :laugh:

Caucasoids would still be scratching their asses at the entrance to their caves and eating each other in blood filled orgies in europe if we had not educated you.....twice. You were so uncivilized your civilization collapsed and you had to be retaught to not be afraid of water and to take bathes.
white people do not fear the bath,
White people just dont like getting wet and smelling like a wet dog.
please get the basis for your insults correct prior to exposing your ignorance for another race and or culture.

Not all whites fear bathing now but they absolutely did prior to African civilizations reeducating them. Thats why it cracks me up when white boys say they saved us. Its like someone starting a forest fire and then calling the fire department and later taking credit for the fire being put out.
laugh.gif
what I find funny is that, first, there is no proof of what you say, however lets pretend for a moment its true.
If the whites learned to bath from the blacks, the only reason was because the whites feared smelling like the blacks, but lets again assume that the blacks educated to poor ignorant whites. What the Fuck happened? why did the blacks stay in their tribes sticking bones in their noses while the whites went off to create impressive lasting civilizations filled with modern wonders.
and, yet the blacks in Africa still are patting each other on the back for figuring out if the played with a monkeys genitals, they could make their own salad dressings.

Actually there is plenty of proof. Recon even put it in his post. We dont have to pretend because its documented fact. We dont have to assume because thats also documented fact. What do you mean what the fuck happened? Education has nothing to do with lying and violence. Why do white boys always think because you have a gun that makes you intelligent?
laugh.gif
Whites are more intelligent, apelips.

See? You sought out a job where the odds were in your favor that you could attack Black people over and over again until you finally won without having help. Thanks for admitting you are afraid.

You sought out a job where the odds were in your favor that you could attack Black people over and over again until you finally won without having help.

One CO in a open bay dorm overseeing 100-150 inmates and the odds were in my favor?

Great odds there.

Thanks for admitting you are afraid.

if there were 100 negros and 1 white, the odds are in the whites favor.
If nothing else he could still out think them. Lets say you had 100 angry negros looking at you and you just simply rolled a water melon down to them. By the time they got done fighting there would only be 4 or five standing, now throw a KFC chicken wing, the one left after that fight is going to be choking on a wing bone.
You have beaten 100 angry negros without having to take out your gun or break a sweat.
so, hes right, the odds were in your favor coward.
Youre still trying to convince me. The fact you had to get a job lording over Black people in prison lets me know you lack any semblance of intellect. Stop trying to convince me. Youre making my stomach hurt from laughing. :laugh:
The fact that you think I stated that I ever worked in a prison shows me you lack any semblance of intellect.
Stop trying to convince people that you have a brain.
My bad. I got you mixed up with the other supposed tough guy. I forgot you monkeys are social creatures that roam in packs.
laugh.gif
That is what you black retarded monkeys are.

The fact that you think I stated that I ever worked in a prison shows me you lack any semblance of intellect.
My bad. I got you mixed up with the other supposed tough guy. I forgot you monkeys are social creatures that roam in packs.
laugh.gif
I think you have your races mixed up.
Not really. White boys attract lice due to having furry pelts. They have thin lips and smell like wet dogs. They even have little genitals like all monkeys do.

always black

Looks like your daddy in the joint.

Hardly.

But I dont' go out of my way to get blindsided by punks.

Had enough of that working Corrections.

Great odds there.

QUOTE="Thanks for admitting you are afraid.

My neighbor was a CO. He told me all about your type so stop trying to convince me. You are the classic white boy that starts shit but the first one screaming for help when you get your ass kicked by someone wearing cuffs.

He knows all about 'my type'?

YOU dont' even know about 'my type'.

You make up stories in your head to make you feel superior.

(Seems to be the only way you CAN feel superior)

and if your neighbor was a CO, ( a real one, not an imaginary one), he'd know to keep a cuffed inmate moving, partially to keep his balance, and partially to keep him from turning on you.

A trick any REAL CO would know.

Keep making up your stories, ass.

Kinda remind me of Jerry Clower

asslips should show us a spoon pic of him..lets see if he really is black.. put todays date on it and his username too.

he's not "black".he's a fake... I thought everyone knew...

Great odds there.

if there were 100 negros and 1 white, the odds are in the whites favor.
If nothing else he could still out think them. Lets say you had 100 angry negros looking at you and you just simply rolled a water melon down to them. By the time they got done fighting there would only be 4 or five standing, now throw a KFC chicken wing, the one left after that fight is going to be choking on a wing bone.
You have beaten 100 angry negros without having to take out your gun or break a sweat.
so, hes right, the odds were in your favor coward.
Youre still trying to convince me. The fact you had to get a job lording over Black people in prison lets me know you lack any semblance of intellect. Stop trying to convince me. Youre making my stomach hurt from laughing. :laugh:
laugh.gif
That is what you black retarded monkeys are.
Damn! I thought all the people like you had been stuffed and put in museums by now. Too stupid to even be a Teabagger!

Forum List

Back