NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

Just now seeing this.

This is my old alma mater
( We don't give a damn! We're from Effingham!)

There was a story, just a few weeks ago, on WTOC where one student tried getting the school to remove Johnny Reb. The Superintendent said he had no plans to do so, over the objections of a single student.
Local schools deal with Confederate controversy
The rebel solider used to be the official logo but he says the school system was proactive nearly 20 years ago by changing it to the "E.”

Effingham County High School students are not allowed to wear the Confederate flag or symbols. They are also not allowed to fly the flags on their cars.
So I guess this one student (Dasia Smith) went for reinforcements

Just a bunch of hyper-sensitive PC pussies!

I'm sorry, but you do not have the right to not be offended, babies.

if there were 100 negros and 1 white, the odds are in the whites favor.
If nothing else he could still out think them. Lets say you had 100 angry negros looking at you and you just simply rolled a water melon down to them. By the time they got done fighting there would only be 4 or five standing, now throw a KFC chicken wing, the one left after that fight is going to be choking on a wing bone.
You have beaten 100 angry negros without having to take out your gun or break a sweat.
so, hes right, the odds were in your favor coward.
Youre still trying to convince me. The fact you had to get a job lording over Black people in prison lets me know you lack any semblance of intellect. Stop trying to convince me. Youre making my stomach hurt from laughing. :laugh:
The fact that you think I stated that I ever worked in a prison shows me you lack any semblance of intellect.
Stop trying to convince people that you have a brain.
My bad. I got you mixed up with the other supposed tough guy. I forgot you monkeys are social creatures that roam in packs.
laugh.gif
That is what you black retarded monkeys are.
Damn! I thought all the people like you had been stuffed and put in museums by now. Too stupid to even be a Teabagger!
A tea party member is way more intelligent than retarded libs.

The fact that you think I stated that I ever worked in a prison shows me you lack any semblance of intellect.
Stop trying to convince people that you have a brain.
My bad. I got you mixed up with the other supposed tough guy. I forgot you monkeys are social creatures that roam in packs.
laugh.gif
I think you have your races mixed up.
Not really. White boys attract lice due to having furry pelts. They have thin lips and smell like wet dogs. They even have little genitals like all monkeys do.

I've only seen a few white monkeys when I've gone to the zoo...

they're generally black, or with dark shades of fur.

faces are never white tho,,,,

always black
Thats their furry pelt like you white boys have. So youre dumb and a liar? Let me guess. The monkeys you saw looked just like this guy right?

post-189-128829282769.jpg
Are you stupid enough to believe this is a typical white man?

Rhetorical question.

laugh.gif
Not really. White boys attract lice due to having furry pelts. They have thin lips and smell like wet dogs. They even have little genitals like all monkeys do.

always black
Thats their furry pelt like you white boys have. So youre dumb and a liar? Let me guess. The monkeys you saw looked just like this guy right?

Rhetorical question.
I bow to your experience with hairy white men. When did you come out of the closet?

always black

Rhetorical question.
I bow to your experience with hairy white men. When did you come out of the closet?
There's your perversion again

always black

Rhetorical question.
There's your perversion again
I'm not the male thats an expert on hairy white men. You are.

Just now seeing this.

There was a story, just a few weeks ago, on WTOC where one student tried getting the school to remove Johnny Reb. The Superintendent said he had no plans to do so, over the objections of a single student.
The rebel solider used to be the official logo but he says the school system was proactive nearly 20 years ago by changing it to the "E.”

Effingham County High School students are not allowed to wear the Confederate flag or symbols. They are also not allowed to fly the flags on their cars.

My former high school was forced to change it's name a while back because it was named after a confederate general... but...but...what about "tolerance"?

Yet ANOTHER attack on european culture, history and heritage...

Just now seeing this.

My former high school was forced to change it's name a while back because it was named after a confederate general... but...but...what about "tolerance"?

Why would you be proud your HS was named after a loser?

Just now seeing this.

Why should it matter to anyone what someone else is proud or not proud of?
How does that give someone else the right to change something?

Just now seeing this.

Why should it matter to anyone what someone else is proud or not proud of?
How does that give someone else the right to change something?
Because I asked.

Easy. They had the right so they changed it. What confused you about the situation?

Forum List

Back