NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

950px-confederate_rebel_flag-svg_zpsljrh76f2.png

The odds were in my favor?

One CO in a open bay dorm overseeing 100-150 inmates and the odds were in my favor?

If the dorm had over 200 inmates, 2 COs were assigned.

Great odds there.

The kind you seem to like, (if you're one of the 200)

Thanks for proving you're an idiot.
if there were 100 negros and 1 white, the odds are in the whites favor.
If nothing else he could still out think them. Lets say you had 100 angry negros looking at you and you just simply rolled a water melon down to them. By the time they got done fighting there would only be 4 or five standing, now throw a KFC chicken wing, the one left after that fight is going to be choking on a wing bone.
You have beaten 100 angry negros without having to take out your gun or break a sweat.
so, hes right, the odds were in your favor coward.
Youre still trying to convince me. The fact you had to get a job lording over Black people in prison lets me know you lack any semblance of intellect. Stop trying to convince me. Youre making my stomach hurt from laughing. :laugh:
The fact that you think I stated that I ever worked in a prison shows me you lack any semblance of intellect.
Stop trying to convince people that you have a brain.
My bad. I got you mixed up with the other supposed tough guy. I forgot you monkeys are social creatures that roam in packs.
laugh.gif
I think you have your races mixed up.
Not really. White boys attract lice due to having furry pelts. They have thin lips and smell like wet dogs. They even have little genitals like all monkeys do.

White boys are so funny. They post flags of losers when talking about their bravery. :laugh:

Dog_poops_on_flag.jpg

If nothing else he could still out think them. Lets say you had 100 angry negros looking at you and you just simply rolled a water melon down to them. By the time they got done fighting there would only be 4 or five standing, now throw a KFC chicken wing, the one left after that fight is going to be choking on a wing bone.
You have beaten 100 angry negros without having to take out your gun or break a sweat.
Youre still trying to convince me. The fact you had to get a job lording over Black people in prison lets me know you lack any semblance of intellect. Stop trying to convince me. Youre making my stomach hurt from laughing. :laugh:
The fact that you think I stated that I ever worked in a prison shows me you lack any semblance of intellect.
My bad. I got you mixed up with the other supposed tough guy. I forgot you monkeys are social creatures that roam in packs.
laugh.gif

Never much for running in packs.

You've got me confused with your type and your knock out games
You supposedly were a CO. Of course you run in packs to prevent getting your ass kicked. Youre starting to bore me with the same repetitive pleas designed to convince me you are brave. I simply dont believe you.

ask your 'neighbor' if he ran in a pack when he was a CO.

Generally about 60-70 COs a shift, keeping an eye on 2000+ inmates at the facility I was at.

damn hard to run in a pack when you're outnumbered 15-1 total, and 100-1 in dorms.

but, don't believe me...

ask your 'neighbor'.

laugh.gif

You supposedly were a CO. Of course you run in packs to prevent getting your ass kicked. Youre starting to bore me with the same repetitive pleas designed to convince me you are brave. I simply dont believe you.

Generally about 60-70 COs a shift, keeping an eye on 2000+ inmates at the facility I was at.

damn hard to run in a pack when you're outnumbered 15-1 total, and 100-1 in dorms.

but, don't believe me...

ask your 'neighbor'.
I dont have to ask him. He already told me about your type. Sorry but I know youre lying.

laugh.gif
Not really. White boys attract lice due to having furry pelts. They have thin lips and smell like wet dogs. They even have little genitals like all monkeys do.

I've only seen a few white monkeys when I've gone to the zoo...

they're generally black, or with dark shades of fur.

faces are never white tho,,,,

always black

laugh.gif

but, don't believe me...

ask your 'neighbor'.
I dont have to ask him. He already told me about your type. Sorry but I know youre lying.

Better ask him again.

You obviously misheard him.

laugh.gif

always black
Thats their furry pelt like you white boys have. So youre dumb and a liar? Let me guess. The monkeys you saw looked just like this guy right?

post-189-128829282769.jpg

One CO in a open bay dorm overseeing 100-150 inmates and the odds were in my favor?

Great odds there.

laugh.gif

He gets a lot of things mixed up.

(Must be all the drugs)

Great odds there.

QUOTE="Thanks for admitting you are afraid.

My neighbor was a CO. He told me all about your type so stop trying to convince me. You are the classic white boy that starts shit but the first one screaming for help when you get your ass kicked by someone wearing cuffs.

He knows all about 'my type'?

YOU dont' even know about 'my type'.

You make up stories in your head to make you feel superior.

(Seems to be the only way you CAN feel superior)

and if your neighbor was a CO, ( a real one, not an imaginary one), he'd know to keep a cuffed inmate moving, partially to keep his balance, and partially to keep him from turning on you.

A trick any REAL CO would know.

Keep making up your stories, ass.

Kinda remind me of Jerry Clower.
Give it a rest. I dont believe you.
laugh.gif

and you have a problem with the truth as well....
tsk tsk
I have a problem with your version of the truth when I know otherwise. Sorry but I'm still not convinced.[/QUOTE]

have a problem with your version of the truth

Not a version, it's the truth.

when I know otherwise.

Obviously not

laugh.gif

but, don't believe me...

ask your 'neighbor'.

Better ask him again.

No. Weve talked about it on more than one occasion. He also thinks guys like you are pussies that make the job more dangerous.

My neighbor was a CO. He told me all about your type so stop trying to convince me. You are the classic white boy that starts shit but the first one screaming for help when you get your ass kicked by someone wearing cuffs.

and if your neighbor was a CO, ( a real one, not an imaginary one), he'd know to keep a cuffed inmate moving, partially to keep his balance, and partially to keep him from turning on you.

laugh.gif

tsk tsk
I have a problem with your version of the truth when I know otherwise. Sorry but I'm still not convinced.

when I know otherwise.

Obviously not[/QUOTE]
Sure guy. :itsok:

Guess what? I'm not convinced.

laugh.gif

always black
Thats their furry pelt like you white boys have. So youre dumb and a liar? Let me guess. The monkeys you saw looked just like this guy right?

and a very white face.

20 years in the military, 10 in corrections, and I've never seen any man with that much hair.

Must have looked hard to find the picture.

but, don't believe me...

ask your 'neighbor'.

Better ask him again.

No. Weve talked about it on more than one occasion. He also thinks guys like you are pussies that make the job more dangerous.

then he's obviously lying to you.

And you're gullible enough to believe him.

laugh.gif

tsk tsk
I have a problem with your version of the truth when I know otherwise. Sorry but I'm still not convinced.

when I know otherwise.

Obviously not
Sure guy. :itsok:

Guess what? I'm not convinced.[/QUOTE]

You never will be.

Mostly because you're a fool

laugh.gif

always black

and a very white face.

20 years in the military, 10 in corrections, and I've never seen any man with that much hair.

Thats the neanderthal gene that causes the melanin deficiency. I thought you knew white people were a simian/troglodyte hybrid? No. The picture came up instantly. Look at the time stamp on my reply to you. Face it. You white boys look like monkeys. Practically everyone knows that.

always black

and a very white face.

Thats the neanderthal gene that causes the melanin deficiency. I thought you knew white people were a simian/troglodyte hybrid?

Whereas you're strictly troglodyte?

Forum List

Back