NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

White people saved us? :laugh:

Caucasoids would still be scratching their asses at the entrance to their caves and eating each other in blood filled orgies in europe if we had not educated you.....twice. You were so uncivilized your civilization collapsed and you had to be retaught to not be afraid of water and to take bathes.

If it wasn't for the ideas and innovation of Africa, the birthland of mankind, white people would still be in caves wondering what that big round thing in the sky is for.

If the school plays "Dixie" it probably mostly white. When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.

and blacks are brave alone? lmfao. Blacks are only brave in a thug gang skippy.

But its not black people coming here taking bravery shit, its you mindless dip shits with all the talk, pal....and just for the record, its not us crossing the streets when we see ONE of cowards walking toward us, its you fucked hero's

Wonder why?

th

Caucasoids would still be scratching their asses at the entrance to their caves and eating each other in blood filled orgies in europe if we had not educated you.....twice. You were so uncivilized your civilization collapsed and you had to be retaught to not be afraid of water and to take bathes.

If it wasn't for the ideas and innovation of Africa, the birthland of mankind, white people would still be in caves wondering what that big round thing in the sky is for.

go ahead and list 10...hell..I'll take 5 negro "inventors".

If the school plays "Dixie" it probably mostly white. When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.

But its not black people coming here taking bravery shit, its you mindless dip shits with all the talk, pal....and just for the record, its not us crossing the streets when we see ONE of cowards walking toward us, its you fucked hero's

Wonder why?

th

negroes are getting killed for that sheit now..more people are aware and alert ......and armed.

Drop em in their tracks...all they understand is violence.

Nobody is a big a coward as white people these days.
I wouldn't bet my life on it.
I would bet my life on it. White boys like you are soft as a womans ass.
Better than what you are, slug.
There is nothing better than me. I'm a Black god like male. Your worst nightmare you cave monkey..
You are a delusional chimp, pussy.

Nobody is a big a coward as white people these days.
I wouldn't bet my life on it.
I would bet my life on it. White boys like you are soft as a womans ass.
Better than what you are, slug.
There is nothing better than me. I'm a Black god like male. Your worst nightmare you cave monkey..

The bravest white people in the world, hide behind a keyboard in the back rooms of their trailors.
The only brave black is surrounded by other blacks.

Tell that to the 2 white boys I slapped like a bitch and all they did was turn red and fade to pink.
Telling lies again cowardly chimp?
Says the guy with thin lips and attracts hair lice. :laugh:
Says the ugly flea infested gay chimp.

white people do not fear the bath,
White people just dont like getting wet and smelling like a wet dog.
please get the basis for your insults correct prior to exposing your ignorance for another race and or culture.

Tell that to the 2 white boys I slapped like a bitch and all they did was turn red and fade to pink.
Telling lies again cowardly chimp?
Says the guy with thin lips and attracts hair lice. :laugh:
says the guy with balloon lips and attracts police.

Negros were invented?
Science bites itself in the ass once again

Negros were invented?
Science bites itself in the ass once again

science bees rayciss an sheit seeumsayin dawg?

He also stated he found the act of bathing disturbing. Because of this, he is said to have only bathed twice in his lifetime. Another in this “gruesome two-some” class among the aristocracy was Queen Isabel I of Spain who once confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in her lifetime, when she was first born and when she got married.

He also stated he found the act of bathing disturbing. Because of this, he is said to have only bathed twice in his lifetime. Another in this “gruesome two-some” class among the aristocracy was Queen Isabel I of Spain who once confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in her lifetime, when she was first born and when she got married.
Proof that men did not go down on women back in the day.
matter of fact, I have a hard time understanding how the human race did not go extinct.
or, its proof that the alcohol and drugs were better back then.

White boys talk a good game online but in reality they need the police so they can live vicariously through them. :laugh:

the police are too busy trying to keep negroes from killing each other to be any good for much else.

Wonder why?

th
Youre a big soft hairy pussy....thats why.

please get the basis for your insults correct prior to exposing your ignorance for another race and or culture.

Not all whites fear bathing now but they absolutely did prior to African civilizations reeducating them. Thats why it cracks me up when white boys say they saved us. Its like someone starting a forest fire and then calling the fire department and later taking credit for the fire being put out.
laugh.gif

the police are too busy trying to keep negroes from killing each other to be any good for much else.
The cops are too busy covering for themselves after killing Black people simple because they are afraid. We know this because a white police chief admitted the fear white male cops have of Black men.

Not all whites fear bathing now but they absolutely did prior to African civilizations reeducating them. Thats why it cracks me up when white boys say they saved us. Its like someone starting a forest fire and then calling the fire department and later taking credit for the fire being put out.
laugh.gif
what I find funny is that, first, there is no proof of what you say, however lets pretend for a moment its true.
If the whites learned to bath from the blacks, the only reason was because the whites feared smelling like the blacks, but lets again assume that the blacks educated to poor ignorant whites. What the Fuck happened? why did the blacks stay in their tribes sticking bones in their noses while the whites went off to create impressive lasting civilizations filled with modern wonders.
and, yet the blacks in Africa still are patting each other on the back for figuring out if the played with a monkeys genitals, they could make their own salad dressings.

Forum List

Back