NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

Of course not. It was because "Birth of A Nation" was promoting racism and white supremacy.

Birth of a Nation was racist.

The song Dixie wasn't
We are talking about watermelon and chicken now. Cant you keep up?
laugh.gif

This was your post.

Of course not. It was because "Birth of A Nation" was promoting racism and white supremacy.

What does that have to do with watermelon and chicken?
Look at the post I was replying to stupid. Do I have to do everything for you? Its getting tiring.

"Is that because only blacks ate watermelon and fried chicken?"

and you deflected to Birth of a Nation, which I agreed was racist.

watermelon and chicken in the song not necessarily so.

Where did you get lost?

I must have lost you because you arent intelligent enough to know thats where that myth came from. Figures with all your other intellectual issues. My bad CantGetRight.

Alligator and herewearen't had enough semblance to intelligence to slink away. Waitingonabrain hasn't figured it out yet...figures.

It's because I find the two of you so entertaining.

It's rare I meet two posters sharing half a brain

So did ReconRacist ever find the racist part in Dixie?
Alligator and herewearen't had enough semblance to intelligence to slink away. Waitingonabrain hasn't figured it out yet...figures.

heh heh...sure, boy...everyone who reads this sees who won this debate..no need for me to keep beating a dead horse no matter how much you ook and eek...
Yes we see that you lost by a hilly billy mile.

Two slugs crawling on the floor would entertain someone like you with limited intelligence CantGetRight.

Birth of a Nation was racist.

The song Dixie wasn't
laugh.gif

This was your post.

Look at the post I was replying to stupid. Do I have to do everything for you? Its getting tiring.

Where did you get lost?

I must have lost you because you arent intelligent enough to know thats where that myth came from. Figures with all your other intellectual issues. My bad CantGetRight.

"My bad"

Yes, it is.

So did ReconRacist ever find the racist part in Dixie?

heh heh...sure, boy...everyone who reads this sees who won this debate..no need for me to keep beating a dead horse no matter how much you ook and eek...
That little boy must have laughed at it...you have slunk back so soon.

Two slugs crawling on the floor would entertain someone like you with limited intelligence CantGetRight.

odd way to describe you and recon, but oddly appropriate

Two slugs crawling on the floor would entertain someone like you with limited intelligence

laugh.gif

This was your post.

Where did you get lost?

"My bad"

Yes, it is.
I already apologized for mentally lapping you CantGetRight. Dont get greedy.

Yet each half has made you the fool...
Back to post#87 for you...

Back to post#87 for you...

the post that describes you so well?

This was your post.

Where did you get lost?

"My bad"

Yes, it is.

The only lapping you did was with your tongue

I notice the writer of the article let his ignorance and bias leak through in describing the song "Dixie"...

....over 500 people showed up at the Effingham County High School Board meeting on Tuesday to debate whether the school should stop using a Confederate soldier mascot and the pro-slavery anthem “Dixie” as a fight song.
How is that a bias you idiot? Dicksy is a pro slavery anthem

No
Dixie is about a homesick southern boy, nothing about race.

Where did you get lost?

"My bad"

Yes, it is.

The only lapping you did was with your tongue
She told you? What can I say? I like tig ole bitties.

Last edited:
I notice the writer of the article let his ignorance and bias leak through in describing the song "Dixie"...

....over 500 people showed up at the Effingham County High School Board meeting on Tuesday to debate whether the school should stop using a Confederate soldier mascot and the pro-slavery anthem “Dixie” as a fight song.

No
I dont believe you. I believe the people that have analyzed the song.

Two slugs crawling on the floor would entertain someone like you with limited intelligence
You would think its appropriate to describe you as having limited intelligence. I'm glad you agree.

No

Think these guys are going to give up their racistm rant for that plausible, and very possibly correct, explanation?

You would think its appropriate to describe you as having limited intelligence. I'm glad you agree.

You would think its appropriate to describe you as having limited intelligence.

not compared to the 2 losers I've been 'debating'.

You're the one that compared yourself and recon to slugs.

No

Think these guys are going to give up their racistm rant for that plausible, and very possibly correct, explanation?

Nope
They are determined to wipe out the white race, led by their racist leaders who lie to them all the time.

Forum List

Back