NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

If the school plays "Dixie" it probably mostly white. When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.
When blacks have ten or more to one the start grabbing each other's stinky asses.
Yeah but you white monkeys dont still dont get brave unless you outnumber someone. Thats why you lie and act nice until you build up your numbers. Typical white boy tactics.
statistics would indicate different. Whites are usually serial killers acting alone.
you real monkeys on the other hand are usually seen rioting and beating people for their wallets in large numbers.
Its rare to hear about someone from the chimp race acting alone when violence is committed.

I notice the writer of the article let his ignorance and bias leak through in describing the song "Dixie"...

....over 500 people showed up at the Effingham County High School Board meeting on Tuesday to debate whether the school should stop using a Confederate soldier mascot and the pro-slavery anthem “Dixie” as a fight song.
Yeah In saw that I am still trying to figure out wtf he is talking about.
He is talking about this for starters....

"Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!"
no mention of slavery there.

I notice the writer of the article let his ignorance and bias leak through in describing the song "Dixie"...

....over 500 people showed up at the Effingham County High School Board meeting on Tuesday to debate whether the school should stop using a Confederate soldier mascot and the pro-slavery anthem “Dixie” as a fight song.
Yeah In saw that I am still trying to figure out wtf he is talking about.
He is talking about this for starters....

"Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!"
no mention of slavery there.
I get it. Too complex for you.

If the school plays "Dixie" it probably mostly white. When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.

and blacks are brave alone? lmfao. Blacks are only brave in a thug gang skippy.
Tell that to the 2 white boys I slapped like a bitch and all they did was turn red and fade to pink.
Telling lies again cowardly chimp?
Says the guy with thin lips and attracts hair lice. :laugh:

Nobody is a big a coward as white people these days.
I wouldn't bet my life on it.
I would bet my life on it. White boys like you are soft as a womans ass.
Better than what you are, slug.
There is nothing better than me. I'm a Black god like male. Your worst nightmare you cave monkey..

When blacks have ten or more to one the start grabbing each other's stinky asses.
Yeah but you white monkeys dont still dont get brave unless you outnumber someone. Thats why you lie and act nice until you build up your numbers. Typical white boy tactics.
Not even remotely true. In fact, the British managed to maintain control of mud people in India, China, and South America in spite of being vastly outnumbered. White people are destined to rule the earth in perpetuity as they have historically, regardless of their numbers. That's what bothers you, isn't it....that all inflammatory rhetoric aside, they really are superior as a race

Not even remotely true. In fact, the British managed to maintain control of mud people in India, China, and South America in spite of being vastly outnumbered. White people are destined to rule the earth in perpetuity as they have historically, regardless of their numbers. That's what bothers you, isn't it....that all inflammatory rhetoric aside, they really are superior as a race
They had superior weapons. I should have mentioned they need weapons even if they outnumber you. Practically everyone knows that you lap dog.

They had superior weapons. I should have mentioned they need weapons even if they outnumber you. Practically everyone knows that you lap dog.
White culture invented superior weapons and will always have a technological edge over spear chucking porch monkeys. They are smarter than you, know how to herd and control you.....

Wait, I think I just started talking about my white wife.

White culture invented superior weapons and will always have a technological edge over spear chucking porch monkeys. They are smarter than you, know how to herd and control you.....

Whites learned from Asians and Africans. Their greatest "invention" the gun came from Asia. If not for us whites would have been still banging rocks together trying to make fire.

Whites learned from Asians and Africans. Their greatest "invention" the gun came from Asia. If not for us whites would have been still banging rocks together trying to make fire.
and this is why the fuzzy headed mud worshipers are still banging rocks in Africa.
face it, the real reason that the bubble lips are upset about slavery is that as hard as they try to be upset about it, they know that it was in reality the best thing that ever could have happened to them. without it, you would still be herding gazelles in Africa. We white people saved you from a life of being nothing more than lion bait.

you're welcome.
now, go shine my shoes.

White people saved us? :laugh:

Caucasoids would still be scratching their asses at the entrance to their caves and eating each other in blood filled orgies in europe if we had not educated you.....twice. You were so uncivilized your civilization collapsed and you had to be retaught to not be afraid of water and to take bathes.

Nobody is a big a coward as white people these days.
I wouldn't bet my life on it.
I would bet my life on it. White boys like you are soft as a womans ass.
Better than what you are, slug.
There is nothing better than me. I'm a Black god like male. Your worst nightmare you cave monkey..

The bravest white people in the world, hide behind a keyboard in the back rooms of their trailors.

and blacks are brave alone? lmfao. Blacks are only brave in a thug gang skippy.

But its not black people coming here taking bravery shit, its you mindless dip shits with all the talk, pal....and just for the record, its not us crossing the streets when we see ONE of cowards walking toward us, its you fucked hero's

Forum List

Back