Nadler and Democrats vote to Investigate Trump... Again

beat-a-dead-horse4.jpg

At that time, both chambers were run by Republicans who worked together to get bills to the president's desk. Today those chambers are split and feuding, making it more difficult to pass bills.
That's only the case because Democrats allowed their insane left base to paint them into a corner where anything good for America is bad for Democrats.

That's why there now oppose the wall they previously wanted. Because the wall is good for America.

That's why they're against fracking. Because fracking is good for America.

That's why they're against better trade deals. Because better trade deals are good for America.

A previous poster was right.

The left base is so sick, extreme, and Anti-American the Democrat leadership can't put out a serious bill without either enraging their base or the American people.
At least you understand Democrats, their base, and the American people are all on the same side.

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who got caught lying, falsely claiming Hillary and Obama lied about the protest video.
They did lie. You are a liar too.
Not to mention stupid. He thinks Mt. Rushmore was a natural phenomenon.
LOL

Aww, you poor thing. There's actually nothing you can say that can alter the findings by the Republican-led investigation which concluded neither Hillary nor Obama lied.

:dance:
How'd you like your Dem Tard Leadership being made a mockery of by Lewandowski?

That Dumb Pollack took your IDIOT DEMNAZI heros to The CLEANERS!

i-see-stupid-people-but-they-dont-know-thattheyre-stupid-13838194.png
No, he did good. I don't want trump impeached and he didn't help Democrats.

So you don't want a group of people insisting that the evidence is overwhelming that Trump is a Putin spy and obstructed justice to impeach Trump like they said they would which is why people voted for them in the first place?

Very telling.

LOL

Aww, you poor thing. There's actually nothing you can say that can alter the findings by the Republican-led investigation which concluded neither Hillary nor Obama lied.

So you don't want a group of people insisting that the evidence is overwhelming that Trump is a Putin spy and obstructed justice to impeach Trump like they said they would which is why people voted for them in the first place?

Very telling.
I don't see any evidence that the people voted Democrats into power to impeach trump. Political parties usually lose seats in Congress when they take control of the Executive branch.

As far as impeaching trump, I don't see any reason to at this point. It won't get him out of office, and I think it puts a great strain on this country that's not worth it. Let the people decide next year if he should be president.

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who got caught lying, falsely claiming Hillary and Obama lied about the protest video.
LOL

So why have you changed your tune then Faun?

He not only didn't help Democrats, he damaged them severely.

Why.....don't you want Trump impeached now?

Are you coming to the realization that there are some bad actors in The Democrat Party drowning out the voices of reasonable and good patriotic Democrats?

LOL

Are you coming to the realization that there are some bad actors in The Democrat Party drowning out the voices of reasonable and good patriotic Democrats?
I haven't changed my tune, ya flaming imbecile. I've been saying this all along. You just can't comprehend English.

LOL

Very telling.
I don't see any evidence that the people voted Democrats into power to impeach trump. Political parties usually lose seats in Congress when they take control of the Executive branch.

As far as impeaching trump, I don't see any reason to at this point. It won't get him out of office, and I think it puts a great strain on this country that's not worth it. Let the people decide next year if he should be president.

So a Putin agent should be left in place because the democrats, who were elected to the House on the premise of removing Trump, should not proceed?

Duly noted.

LOL

I haven't changed my tune, ya flaming imbecile. I've been saying this all along. You just can't comprehend English.
you and i get into over stupid shit at times, but from my own POV you have been consistent on this. most just see you on "the left" so assume you are everything "the left" is and attack. it's our "culture" all around these days. you do it, i do it, and we all need to stop, think, and go. not just react.

LOL

Very telling.

So a Putin agent should be left in place because the democrats, who were elected to the House on the premise of removing Trump, should not proceed?

Duly noted.
you didn't understand a word he said and are arguing stereotypes. again.

duly noted.

Very telling.

Duly noted.

duly noted.

He believes that Trump is a Putin spy but the Democrats in the House should not impeach him.

What don't I understand?

Very telling.

Duly noted.

duly noted.

He believes that Trump is a Putin spy but the Democrats in the House should not impeach him.

What don't I understand?
i simply don't have the time nor energy nor hard drive space to answer this question accurately.

LOL

Very telling.

Duly noted.
Most of The Democrats work for Putin. They funded the Russian Dossier, (THE ENTIRE PARTY) which paid Putin $14 Million Dollars to help The Dems Obama and Clinton defeat Trump, or at least set him up if they lost so they could try to impeach him.

It was a massive failure but that does not dismiss the fact that the entire Democrat party was counting on Russia to help them defeat Trump.

LOL

You were on The Impeachment Loony Train, Moron. Your Avatar is Of Mad Moscow Mueller.

Who in the Hell are you trying to con here?

Very telling.

Duly noted.

duly noted.

What don't I understand?
i simply don't have the time nor energy nor hard drive space to answer this question accurately.

What did I say that was not correct Spanky?

No one likes a whiner. Stop bitching and actually do something dolt.

Duly noted.

duly noted.

What don't I understand?

since your comprehension is this pathetic, i'm out.

have a day.

Duly noted.

duly noted.

What don't I understand?

since your comprehension is this pathetic, i'm out.

have a day.

I can only conclude that you really don't believe the allegations, or you and democrat elected House want the country subverted by Putin.

Which is it?

LEADERSHIP:

It's not done by conducting polls and sticking your finger in the wind.

Obviously, the democrats in the House are not prepared to lead.

Another pointless vote by democrats to investigate Trump for possible impeachment.

So the Idiots voted to continue to do what they have been doing for months... And the sheep will eat this up not thinking for one minuet that this is exactly what they have been doing for 3 years already...

The Democrat DOG AND PONY SHOW CONTINUES.....

Comedy Relief

Forum List

Back