Nadler and Democrats vote to Investigate Trump... Again

Great, now prove the CIA notified the White House within a day. We know that Obama got the memo by the 26th
I don't have to prove it. Obama was the fucking president, he was the first one to be informed you fucking idiot. Your desperation to save face after being bitch slapped is making you say bizarre and stupid shit. NOBODY in the world believed a video was responsible for the Benghazi attack, including the fucking Obama CIA. And is you didn't have your head so far up Obama's ass you wouldn't be defending him for saying it, you stupid MF.

Great, now prove the CIA notified the White House within a day. We know that Obama got the memo by the 26th
I don't have to prove it. Obama was the fucking president, he was the first one to be informed you fucking idiot. Your desperation to save face after being bitch slapped is making you say bizarre and stupid shit. NOBODY in the world believed a video was responsible for the Benghazi attack, including the fucking Obama CIA. And is you didn't have your head so far up Obama's ass you wouldn't be defending him for saying it, you stupid MF.
So no proof.

Thanks for proving what a lying schmuck you are.

So no proof.

Give it up, dumbshit, you lost.

So no proof.

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who got caught lying, falsely claiming Hillary and Obama lied about the protest video.

Again, you are in here every day stirring up shit, and claiming Trump is an illegitimate president, unfit for office, anything you can say to express your hatred of him.

You did not accept the results of our election, nor do you accept our duly elected president through the Democratic Process.

Now go find a sheep to love, Left Tard.
Fucking imbecile, I've literally never once said trump is an illegitimate president. I never once said I don't accept the results of the election.

You prove over and over and over again that you're batshit delirious. :cuckoo:

Virtually everything you post stems from your own delusions and not rooted in reality.
Do you FAP to the picture of Mueller in your Avatar?
Do you cry when you think about how Mueller let you down and failed to complete your COUP?
Do you have hemorrhoids and Itchy butt syndrome every time you hear President Trump's name?
Have some of this. It may help.

Njwhd21.jpg
LOLOL

Let's recap.... you bitch and moan about trump being investigated.... then you falsely accuse me of saying things I never said.... then you think I'm the one who needs that salve.

face-palm-gif.278959
It's Friday night and Mueller's Balls are on your chin, and that is your weak response?
Do you call Mueller Daddy when he diddles you?

I'm not the bitch acting like a crusader carrying The Mueller Is My Noodle Banner as my Avatar.
LOLOLOL

View attachment 279101

^^^ why I still have a Mueller avatar
Yes because you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, and you are permanently triggered.

So no proof.

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who got caught lying, falsely claiming Hillary and Obama lied about the protest video.
They did lie. You are a liar too.

Fucking imbecile, I've literally never once said trump is an illegitimate president. I never once said I don't accept the results of the election.

You prove over and over and over again that you're batshit delirious. :cuckoo:

Virtually everything you post stems from your own delusions and not rooted in reality.
Do you FAP to the picture of Mueller in your Avatar?
Do you cry when you think about how Mueller let you down and failed to complete your COUP?
Do you have hemorrhoids and Itchy butt syndrome every time you hear President Trump's name?
Have some of this. It may help.

Njwhd21.jpg
LOLOL

Let's recap.... you bitch and moan about trump being investigated.... then you falsely accuse me of saying things I never said.... then you think I'm the one who needs that salve.

face-palm-gif.278959
It's Friday night and Mueller's Balls are on your chin, and that is your weak response?
Do you call Mueller Daddy when he diddles you?

I'm not the bitch acting like a crusader carrying The Mueller Is My Noodle Banner as my Avatar.
LOLOLOL

View attachment 279101

^^^ why I still have a Mueller avatar
Yes because you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, and you are permanently triggered.
LOL

I see I'm living rent free in your head now. :mm:

So no proof.

LOL

Nope, they didn't lie. This was thoroughly investigated by the GOP and they concluded the initial information streaming in was conflicting. They also concluded it was the CIA, not the White House nor the State Department who ran with the narrative that a video spurred a protest. Hillary and Obama were telling the public what the CIA was telling them...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

So no proof.

LOL

Not to mention stupid. He thinks Mt. Rushmore was a natural phenomenon.

So no proof.

LOL

LOL

Aww, you poor thing. There's actually nothing you can say that can alter the findings by the Republican-led investigation which concluded neither Hillary nor Obama lied.

:dance:

So no proof.

LOL

LOL

Aww, you poor thing. There's actually nothing you can say that can alter the findings by the Republican-led investigation which concluded neither Hillary nor Obama lied.

Hillary, Obama, AND Susan Rice lied to the American people. Everyone knows it but you...because you live your life with your empty head so far up their assholes you haven't seen daylight for 11 years.

LOL

LOL

Hillary, Obama, AND Susan Rice lied to the American people. Everyone knows it but you...because you live your life with your empty head so far up their assholes you haven't seen daylight for 11 years.
You poor thing. It's not my problem you don"t understand English.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

So no proof.

LOL

LOL

How'd you like your Dem Tard Leadership being made a mockery of by Lewandowski?

That Dumb Pollack took your IDIOT DEMNAZI heros to The CLEANERS!

i-see-stupid-people-but-they-dont-know-thattheyre-stupid-13838194.png

So no proof.

LOL

Nope, they didn't lie. This was thoroughly investigated by the GOP and they concluded the initial information streaming in was conflicting. They also concluded it was the CIA, not the White House nor the State Department who ran with the narrative that a video spurred a protest. Hillary and Obama were telling the public what the CIA was telling them...

so this was retaliation for a stupid video portraying muslims in a bad light?

At that time, both chambers were run by Republicans who worked together to get bills to the president's desk. Today those chambers are split and feuding, making it more difficult to pass bills.
That's only the case because Democrats allowed their insane left base to paint them into a corner where anything good for America is bad for Democrats.

That's why there now oppose the wall they previously wanted. Because the wall is good for America.

That's why they're against fracking. Because fracking is good for America.

That's why they're against better trade deals. Because better trade deals are good for America.

A previous poster was right.

The left base is so sick, extreme, and Anti-American the Democrat leadership can't put out a serious bill without either enraging their base or the American people.

LOL

LOL

How'd you like your Dem Tard Leadership being made a mockery of by Lewandowski?

That Dumb Pollack took your IDIOT DEMNAZI heros to The CLEANERS!

i-see-stupid-people-but-they-dont-know-thattheyre-stupid-13838194.png
No, he did good. I don't want trump impeached and he didn't help Democrats.

Another pointless vote by democrats to investigate Trump for possible impeachment.

So the Idiots voted to continue to do what they have been doing for months... And the sheep will eat this up not thinking for one minuet that this is exactly what they have been doing for 3 years already...

The Democrat DOG AND PONY SHOW CONTINUES.....
18788752_1547951565225669_2080577978_n-1.jpg

At that time, both chambers were run by Republicans who worked together to get bills to the president's desk. Today those chambers are split and feuding, making it more difficult to pass bills.
That's only the case because Democrats allowed their insane left base to paint them into a corner where anything good for America is bad for Democrats.

That's why there now oppose the wall they previously wanted. Because the wall is good for America.

That's why they're against fracking. Because fracking is good for America.

That's why they're against better trade deals. Because better trade deals are good for America.

A previous poster was right.

The left base is so sick, extreme, and Anti-American the Democrat leadership can't put out a serious bill without either enraging their base or the American people.
when people work so hard to make their ideas/points this "simplistic" they're either selling people something or too stupid to see the depth of real issues.

for you, i'll take door #2.

So no proof.

LOL

so this was retaliation for a stupid video portraying muslims in a bad light?
That's what the CIA believed for nearly 2 weeks until better evidence became available.

Forum List

Back