Nadler and Democrats vote to Investigate Trump... Again

They will be laughingly known as "The Party Of Investigations".
Forgot Benghazi already?
Oh, that was the uppity nixxer time
Oh yeah, I remember Benghazi. Wasn't that when Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama got our ambassador killed because they didn't give a shit that he was pleading for help during a terrorist attack that they claimed was a spontaneous reaction to a video? Thanks for reminding me, jerkoff.
Dumbfuck. You never learn, do ya?

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

we either need to collectively stop doing shit that needs to be investigated, or we need to stop investigating shit as a means to get back at each other.

but funny as hell people are bitching about too many investigations when hillary has been through more than the entire right combined. NOT SAYING SHE'S INNOCENT but there comes a time you gotta let go.

we past that time a decade ago or more.

Forgot Benghazi already?
Oh yeah, I remember Benghazi. Wasn't that when Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama got our ambassador killed because they didn't give a shit that he was pleading for help during a terrorist attack that they claimed was a spontaneous reaction to a video? Thanks for reminding me, jerkoff.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf
Hey jerkoff,
Hillary told Chelsey (in an email) there was a terrorist attack going on at the Benghazi Embassy, then told the public it was a response to a video. But what difference does it make, right?
Obama sent his stooges out to tell the public it was a response to a video and continued to tell that lie at the U.N. AFTER he knew it was a terrorist attack (can't have people thinking he's incompetent with the election coming up in a few weeks). And he wasn't too concerned about their safety since he turned around and went golfing while the attacks were in progress after repeatedly denying requests by the ambassador for help.
They knew it wasn't a response to a video, that was a pathetic lie they made up to avoid having to admit they let 4 people die in a terrorist attack because they were more worried about the election than the lives of 4 Americans

Forgot Benghazi already?

Hey jerkoff,
Hillary told Chelsey (in an email) there was a terrorist attack going on at the Benghazi Embassy, then told the public it was a response to a video. But what difference does it make, right?
Obama sent his stooges out to tell the public it was a response to a video and continued to tell that lie at the U.N. AFTER he knew it was a terrorist attack (can't have people thinking he's incompetent with the election coming up in a few weeks). And he wasn't too concerned about their safety since he turned around and went golfing while the attacks were in progress after repeatedly denying requests by the ambassador for help.
They knew it wasn't a response to a video, that was a pathetic lie they made up to avoid having to admit they let 4 people die in a terrorist attack because they were more worried about the election than the lives of 4 Americans
Dumbfuck, you should re-read what I posted another 100 times. Maybe then you'll understand why you look like such an idiot for posting that nonsense.

It's not our fault that you aren't very intelligent and do not understand how any of this works.

Who is the better Investigator, Mueller, and his pack of Trump Hating Lawyers, and The FBI, or Fat Jerry Nadler?

There is no impeachment inquiry. It's all made up fictitious shit, and Nadler, Pelosi and the Dems are just abusing their powers. There were no recommendations for indictment that came out of The Mueller Report.

You did not accept the results of The Election just like you did not accept The Results of The Fictitious and Fraudulent Special Counsel Investigation. No Recommendations for indictment were made. Stick to the facts.

It will bite them in the ass in the end.

Their political chest beating means nothing. There is nothing actionable. Mueller, and his Partisan staff which included Strozk, McCabe, Paige, and Preet Bhara, as well as Weismann, could not uncover a single crime.

This is a major flop already, and your party crash and burned the day they paid $14 Million for Russian Propaganda.

Talk of impeachment if just plain silliness and is a desperate attempt by The Democrat Party to stop the hemoragging of people leaving their party. All you have left are hard core radicals

Your party is in a political nose dive, because they bet all their futures on a single horse while their cities and districts are flooded with illegals, drug addicts, shit on the sidewalls, hordes of guns in their gun free zones in the hands of criminals and not law abiding citizens, and heroin needles and trash in the streets.

Sane and educated, and informed people see the writing on the wall.

You do not, and I have to say, you deserve what is coming to you in 2020.
"You did not accept the results of The Election"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Coming from a rightarded Birther, THAT is fucking hysterical.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Coming from a pole smoking LibTard who is part of "The Resistance" who never accepted The Results of The Election.

Trump accepted The Results. He is president, and Hillary is a drunk old hag.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I never denied trump is president. You've gone over the cliff and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

source.gif
Again, you are in here every day stirring up shit, and claiming Trump is an illegitimate president, unfit for office, anything you can say to express your hatred of him.

You did not accept the results of our election, nor do you accept our duly elected president through the Democratic Process.

Now go find a sheep to love, Left Tard.
Fucking imbecile, I've literally never once said trump is an illegitimate president. I never once said I don't accept the results of the election.

You prove over and over and over again that you're batshit delirious. :cuckoo:

Virtually everything you post stems from your own delusions and not rooted in reality.
Do you FAP to the picture of Mueller in your Avatar?
Do you cry when you think about how Mueller let you down and failed to complete your COUP?
Do you have hemorrhoids and Itchy butt syndrome every time you hear President Trump's name?
Have some of this. It may help.

Njwhd21.jpg

Forgot Benghazi already?

Hey jerkoff,
Dumbfuck, you should re-read what I posted another 100 times. Maybe then you'll understand why you look like such an idiot for posting that nonsense.
I wouldn't be telling somebody else they look like an idiot when you are defending the ridiculous claim that ANYONE ever entertained the idea that the obvious terror attack on Benghazi was a "spontaneous reaction" to a fucking video. You are a complete moron.

"You did not accept the results of The Election"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Coming from a rightarded Birther, THAT is fucking hysterical.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Coming from a pole smoking LibTard who is part of "The Resistance" who never accepted The Results of The Election.

LOL

Dumbfuck, I never denied trump is president. You've gone over the cliff and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

source.gif
Again, you are in here every day stirring up shit, and claiming Trump is an illegitimate president, unfit for office, anything you can say to express your hatred of him.

You did not accept the results of our election, nor do you accept our duly elected president through the Democratic Process.

Fucking imbecile, I've literally never once said trump is an illegitimate president. I never once said I don't accept the results of the election.

Virtually everything you post stems from your own delusions and not rooted in reality.
Do you cry when you think about how Mueller let you down and failed to complete your COUP?
Do you have hemorrhoids and Itchy butt syndrome every time you hear President Trump's name?

Njwhd21.jpg
LOLOL

Let's recap.... you bitch and moan about trump being investigated.... then you falsely accuse me of saying things I never said.... then you think I'm the one who needs that salve.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forgot Benghazi already?

Hey jerkoff,
I wouldn't be telling somebody else they look like an idiot when you are defending the ridiculous claim that ANYONE ever entertained the idea that the obvious terror attack on Benghazi was a "spontaneous reaction" to a fucking video. You are a complete moron.
Dayum, you're completely fucking retarded. And here I thought maybe you were just partially retarded. Like from just the neck up.

Dumbfuck, I never said that video sparked the attack. You must just be too illiterate to comprehend what I actually wrote.

1233796371590-gif.270396

LOL

source.gif

Njwhd21.jpg
LOLOL

Let's recap.... you bitch and moan about trump being investigated.... then you falsely accuse me of saying things I never said.... then you think I'm the one who needs that salve.

face-palm-gif.278959
It's Friday night and Mueller's Balls are on your chin, and that is your weak response?
Do you call Mueller Daddy when he diddles you?

I'm not the bitch acting like a crusader carrying The Mueller Is My Noodle Banner as my Avatar.

LOL

source.gif

Njwhd21.jpg
LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
It's Friday night and Mueller's Balls are on your chin, and that is your weak response?
Do you call Mueller Daddy when he diddles you?

I'm not the bitch acting like a crusader carrying The Mueller Is My Noodle Banner as my Avatar.
LOLOLOL

triggered.gif

^^^ why I still have a Mueller avatar

Hey jerkoff,
Dayum, you're completely fucking retarded. And here I thought maybe you were just partially retarded. Like from just the neck up.

Dumbfuck, I never said that video sparked the attack. You must just be too illiterate to comprehend what I actually wrote.

1233796371590-gif.270396
Forgot Benghazi already?

Hey jerkoff,

Nice foul mouth, trump u?
You do know the only terrorist guy in Middle East jail said it was the video?
No problem with ronnie's 250 dead Beirut marines?
But omg 4 in Benghazi and we have an orgasm?

One of the problems is that democrats are so desperate that they are starting to believe their own faked polls. They timed the impeachment announcement for the day after the republican was supposed to have lost the special election in N.C.. Democrats were supposed to ride the anti-Trump wave but it didn't work out that way when Bishop won. Nadler stuttered his way into an explanation that his committee would make a plan to make a plan for an impeachment plan. Pelosi jumped off the impeachment train when it became evident that President Trump is still wildly popular and now Nadler is left holding the bag.

Last edited:

Hey jerkoff,

1233796371590-gif.270396
This is what you said, you dumb SOB...
"The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi"..

And since you're a moron and have trouble reading plain English, this is what I said...
"I wouldn't be telling somebody else they look like an idiot when you are defending the ridiculous claim that ANYONE ever entertained the idea that the obvious terror attack on Benghazi was a "spontaneous reaction" to a fucking video". Now I know you're an idiot but even an idiot should be able to see the difference between what I actually said and what you stupidly CLAIMED I said. Looks like you're the one who's too illiterate to comprehend what you read.

And as to your other stupid statement...This one...
"The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012".

And on September 25, Obama said THIS at the U.N. General Assembly:

"That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.
It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well".
Still lying to the American people (and you're still an idiot).

Nice foul mouth, trump u?
What's your trip anyway? You're offended if I swear but not if somebody of YOUR ilk does?
You do know the only terrorist guy in Middle East jail said it was the video?
Oh, well that settles it. Because we know how honest terrorists are.
No problem with ronnie's 250 dead Beirut marines?
But omg 4 in Benghazi and we have an orgasm?
I'm sure an anti-American POS like you has had many orgasms thinking about both of those events.
source.gif

Hey jerkoff,

1233796371590-gif.270396
This is what you said, you dumb SOB...
"The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi"..

And since you're a moron and have trouble reading plain English, this is what I said...
"I wouldn't be telling somebody else they look like an idiot when you are defending the ridiculous claim that ANYONE ever entertained the idea that the obvious terror attack on Benghazi was a "spontaneous reaction" to a fucking video". Now I know you're an idiot but even an idiot should be able to see the difference between what I actually said and what you stupidly CLAIMED I said. Looks like you're the one who's too illiterate to comprehend what you read.

And as to your other stupid statement...This one...
"The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012".

And on September 25, Obama said THIS at the U.N. General Assembly:

"That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.
It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well".
Still lying to the American people (and you're still an idiot).
Fucking moron, I never said the protest caused the attack. You remain a fucking moron for thinking I did say that. What I actually said is that the Republican-led investigation found the CIA believed that was the reason for two weeks following the attack until video evidence surfaced showing it was an attack. Which utterly squashed your idiocy that Hillary lied about it.

Fucking moron, I never said the protest caused the attack.
I did not say that you did, you fucking imbecile. I just drew you a GD picture and you STILL don't comprehend it. Now pay attention, shortbus and I'll say it ONE MORE TIME so your tiny brain can grasp it. Read slowly and try not to get distracted by the cartoons on your tv. YOU DEFENDED THE CLAIM THAT ANYONE ACTUALLY ENTERTAINED THE IDEA THAT THE TERRORIST ATTACK WAS A REACTION TO A VIDEO. If you can't comprehend that sentence, you have the mind of a fucking toddler.
I also noticed that you conveniently ignored the other FACT I pointed out that Obama (at the U.N. General Assembly) STILL made the claim it was sparked by a video AFTER the CIA confirmed it was a planned terrorist attack. I even posted his exact words, which you ignored because it proved you WRONG. You have no fucking credibility and your brain is the size of a fucking pea.

Fucking moron, I never said the protest caused the attack.
I did not say that you did, you fucking imbecile. I just drew you a GD picture and you STILL don't comprehend it. Now pay attention, shortbus and I'll say it ONE MORE TIME so your tiny brain can grasp it. Read slowly and try not to get distracted by the cartoons on your tv. YOU DEFENDED THE CLAIM THAT ANYONE ACTUALLY ENTERTAINED THE IDEA THAT THE TERRORIST ATTACK WAS A REACTION TO A VIDEO. If you can't comprehend that sentence, you have the mind of a fucking toddler.
I also noticed that you conveniently ignored the other FACT I pointed out that Obama (at the U.N. General Assembly) STILL made the claim it was sparked by a video AFTER the CIA confirmed it was a planned terrorist attack. I even posted his exact words, which you ignored because it proved you WRONG. You have no fucking credibility and your brain is the size of a fucking pea.
"YOU DEFENDED THE CLAIM THAT ANYONE ACTUALLY ENTERTAINED THE IDEA THAT THE TERRORIST ATTACK WAS A REACTION TO A VIDEO."

Holyfuckungshit :eusa_doh:

No, dumbfuck, I didn't say that either. See if you can pay attention.

You falsely claimed Hillary and Obama lied about the video and I proved to you they didn't lie.

The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi
Your words, dickwad.
You falsely claimed Hillary and Obama lied about the video and I proved to you they didn't lie.
And again, you have no reading comprehension skills. Hillary told Chelsea in an email (while the attacks were happening) that it was a terrorist attack. And I proved to you that Obama continued to make the video claim at the U.N. General Assembly AFTER the CIA proved it was a terrorist attack. You stated that the CIA "changed it's assessment about the video claim on September 24, 2012". And I posted the quote of Obama doubling down on the claim at the General Assembly on September 25, 2012. You wanna see the entire speech?
Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly
I guess that proves you're full of shit as well as a blatant fucking liar.

The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi
Your words, dickwad.
And again, you have no reading comprehension skills. Hillary told Chelsea in an email (while the attacks were happening) that it was a terrorist attack. And I proved to you that Obama continued to make the video claim at the U.N. General Assembly AFTER the CIA proved it was a terrorist attack. You stated that the CIA "changed it's assessment about the video claim on September 24, 2012". And I posted the quote of Obama doubling down on the claim at the General Assembly on September 25, 2012. You wanna see the entire speech?
Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly
I guess that proves you're full of shit as well as a blatant fucking liar.
Dumbfuck, is English your third language?

Me posting proof that the CIA was the agency to determine the video was the inspiration of the attack in order to demonstrate you're a freakin' nut for claiming Hillary and Obama were lying is not me defending the CIA for believing that. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

"Hillary told Chelsea in an email (while the attacks were happening) that it was a terrorist attack."

Flaming imbecile, I already addressed that ...

There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence.

"And I proved to you that Obama continued to make the video claim at the U.N. General Assembly AFTER the CIA proved it was a terrorist attack."

Great, now prove the CIA notified the White House within a day. We know that Obama got the memo by the 26th because by then, he was referring to it as an attack and no longer a protest spurred by a video.

Forum List

Back