Nadler Has Health Scare - Apears to Faint

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Jerry Nadler appears to faint at event - CNNPolitics

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?

I assume he is under a great deal of stress, having to witness his house of cards collapse around him must be hard.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?

Trump needs to keep the pressure up.
Hopefully next time he won't wake up.

He owes it to his country (this one, anyway).

• Banned

So, you want to see Nadler in a coma, or worse?

Dumbest post of the week.

Only thing poisoned is your mind.

So, when the many political rivals of Putin were poisoned did you also think that was dumb?
Your weak attempt to connect Putin and Trump and political poisonings is just plain stupid and dumb.
Not surprised. You just gotta be you.

Let's hope!

So, when the many political rivals of Putin were poisoned did you also think that was dumb?
Your weak attempt to connect Putin and Trump and political poisonings is just plain stupid and dumb.

I said nothing of Trump.

I said "political rivals"

Why did you bring Trump into the picture?

What is on your plate?

First thing I thought was he was practicing sympathy, as this is to close to the OCE being contacted about his antics to be brought up on ethics and abuse charges.
Fact is he's been harassing Trump from his days in NY and Nadler has a vendetta that has followed all this time from his hurt ego, one that clouded his good judgement into areas of abuse and even treason.
Sometimes stress from worry affects your health. Coming clean would do wonders for that, but don't
expect anyone devoting this many years in life towards one revenge target to change anytime soon.

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
download (54).jpeg
Toot that horn!!!
:21::21:

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!
:21::21:

Afraid to answer the question; you are. No surprise.

Forum List

Back