Naked and Afraid “star” found dead.

That's unfortunate. But what's up with the compressed air angle? Was she poppin' whippits? Hmmm...

You ain’t naked like me while posting on this site?

Now you should be afraid of that thought and image…

Anyhoo, she was young…
This morning, I found myself naked in the shower.

Hadn’t even realized I was lost. Imagine my surprise.

Last edited:
That's unfortunate. But what's up with the compressed air angle? Was she poppin' whippits? Hmmm...
Never heard of "poppin' whippits," but she was probably doing something dangerous with the identified compressed air canisters. I have seen the druggies huffing spray paint. Never heard of huffing computer sprayers.

Whippets are co2 like canisters that contain laughing gas,same as the stuff they use in dentist offices. It's sold to be used in homemade whipped cream canisters.
Dont see that being used in compressed air for cleaning your keyboard.
It's also the same stuff they put in nitrous bottles to make your car haul ass and destroy your head gaskets.
Although they put in some nasty shit to keep you from huffing it.

You ain’t naked like me while posting on this site?

Now you should be afraid of that thought and image…

Anyhoo, she was young…
Thanks for that mental image...
Screenshot_20220724-211115-998.png

Pro tip: You can get a quick buzz from whip cream canisters.
Worked at a grocery store for about a week and me an a buddy huffed all the whip cream canisters.
Yeah..that's exactly what springs to mind...thought it had fallen out of favor with the youts...everything else so easy to get these days.

Yeah..that's exactly what springs to mind...thought it had fallen out of favor with the youts...everything else so easy to get these days.

I wouldnt know these days.
Although the kid who lived two doors down came home from college while his parents were in Germany and the pool guy found him floating face down in the hot tub.
Turned out to be fentanyl.
It was a real shame,he came from a wealthy household and had everything going for him only to die face down in a hot tub.

I wouldnt know these days.
Although the kid who lived two doors down came home from college while his parents were in Germany and the pool guy found him floating face down in the hot tub.
Turned out to be fentanyl.
It was a real shame,he came from a wealthy household and had everything going for him only to die face down in a hot tub.
It's an epidemic here... Heroin laced with fentanyl. One of my best friends just couldn't kick it. He's back in prison for the third time.

Forum List

Back