Naked and Afraid “star” found dead.

Yannabis Exquisite Little Tobacco Pipe, Durable Handmade Mahogany Classic Retro Sailor Pipe https://a.co/d/iwAuIMq

Thats actually a pretty cool looking pipe.
If I still smoked weed I'd pick one up.
My Dad smoked a pipe,he always smoked the cherry blend stuff which smelled pretty good all things considered.
I'll never forget those long road trips with my Dad smoking his pipe and my Mom smoking her cigarettes.
Of course with the windows rolled up.

Thats actually a pretty cool looking pipe.
If I still smoked weed I'd pick one up.
My Dad smoked a pipe,he always smoked the cherry blend stuff which smelled pretty good all things considered.
I'll never forget those long road trips with my Dad smoking his pipe and my Mom smoking her cigarettes.
Of course with the windows rolled up.
I love the smell of cherry pipe tobacco.

:thup:

That's unfortunate. But what's up with the compressed air angle? Was she poppin' whippits? Hmmm...
People huff compressed air for a few min of feeling loaded and buzzed... like huffing spray paint....

I like that little sailors pipe. Might give it a try. But now I need a lesson on how to smoke it. I just put the herbal stuff in the pipe and light it? Do I pack it down or leave it loose?

I like that little sailors pipe. Might give it a try. But now I need a lesson on how to smoke it. I just put the herbal stuff in the pipe and light it? Do I pack it down or leave it loose?

Forum List

Back