Nancy Has Passed Away

She was a nice lady with a good heart and good intentions.
I believe her intentions were good like Laura and Barbara bush. Just guilty of marrying assholes
How was Ronnie an asshole?
He confronted evil. The left hate such people.
He created al queda.

Obama took out bin ladin. Now that's confronting evil
No, that was Jimmy Carter who formed them when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 79.

Waiting for the libtard grave dancers to arrive

The legacy of Nancy Reagan should not be confused with the legacy of her husband. Her job as a First Lady was performed with dignity and class.

It is a shame that fine women like Nancy Reagan passes on while the two curses of big moo obama and cankles clinton go on.

She was a nice lady with a good heart and good intentions.
I believe her intentions were good like Laura and Barbara bush. Just guilty of marrying assholes
How was Ronnie an asshole?
He confronted evil. The left hate such people.
He created al queda.

Obama took out bin ladin. Now that's confronting evil
No, that was Jimmy Carter who formed them when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.
Wrong! Watch Charlie Wilson war. True story

The legacy of Nancy Reagan should not be confused with the legacy of her husband. Her job as a First Lady was performed with dignity and class.
So did Laura bush. She did the best she could with what she had.

And they didn't use Laura to bankrupt America and imprison blacks with a war on drugs

It is a shame that fine women like Nancy Reagan passes on while the two curses of big moo obama and cankles clinton go on.
If you said something like that in front of Nancy she would have you removed from the room.

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.
Too soon? Body still warm?

What ever happened to free speech?
I am not the government. I have no power to quell your speech. I can opine all I like, however.

So did Laura bush. She did the best she could with what she had.

And they didn't use Laura to bankrupt America and imprison blacks with a war on drugs
Nancy Reagan was not responsible for the war on drugs. She tried to help by giving motherly advice to not use drugs. Drugs and drug addiction and abuse were a problem long before the Reagan's entered the White House.

Forum List

Back