Nancy Pelosi Calls Joe Biden Perfect

You give them far more credit than they deserve. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Congressional Democrats, as well as many Republicans are "useful idiots" in a game being played against us by far more sinister forces. They are willing yet unwitting participants in the globalization of the most stable Republic in the world. Marxist-inspired globalism is the enemy and if they can bring this country to its knees, they will control the entire world.
LOLOL..........Every time I see your avatar I still fucking crack up..........lolol

Please never get rid of it...lolol

Joe Biden is PERFECT?

tenor.gif

The stupid motherfucker cant even do the theater of mask wearing properly.
What a fucking idiot these dead people and illegals voted for

Well Sloop, we can't believe or trust our Fed, we can't trust our elections, we cannot believe the media, the monkeys keep rioting and looting America, the illegal floodgates are wide open, they've spent us broke to 30 trillion and want to spend more, crime has soared while they try to defund the police, and the politicians on the Left are singing and dancing without a concern because while they've had you nailed to the wall emptying your pockets they've made themselves rich beyond all concern! And they want to do a lot more!

Our representative government sure ain't representing anyone I know.

If an enemy wanted to sell us down the tubes I can't think of a better job they could do than Nancy and her hand puppet.

What to do, what to do.
Dag. That was really well written. You got da whole ball of wax on that one

I'm seeing that here too. We're teetering on the edge of a major economic collapse. The FED announced today that they're going to raise the interest rate three times between now and 2022 which combined with the inflation, shortages, and amount of cash circulating, could be a fucking disaster.

Keep an eye out to what happens to the Market Monday. If the market starts to tank suddenly, it might be a good time to inventory what arms and ammo you have handy.

I agree totally, but don't worry, financial experts like Mac know better. ;)

So Trump enacted legislation and signed executive orders on all of those things you say he said. For a man with no political experience hed did well. Biden has 50 years! 50 years! 50 years! And the people are suffering! suffering! suffering! Again...you destroyed him every day since even before the 2016 election. you told us how superior you are. You were to hit the ground running as the ten foot giants you see yourselves as. And all you do is lie and not admit to failures.

So Trump enacted legislation and signed executive orders on all of those things you say he said. For a man with no political experience hed did well. Biden has 50 years! 50 years! 50 years! And the people are suffering! suffering! suffering! Again...you destroyed him every day since even before the 2016 election. you told us how superior you are. You were to hit the ground running as the ten foot giants you see yourselves as. And all you do is lie and not admit to failures.
These words were his! If you were listening to his rhetoric, then you also heard it.

These words were his! If you were listening to his rhetoric, then you also heard it.
Trump is rhetoric! That is how he has always been. It is tough and uneasy. But his agendas were what is important. We lived better. Then the demonic came back to power.

He was perfect. The perfect President, unlike the malingering demented shitpants bastard in there now.

True,.. he was a perfect president just not a perfect person.

When you are too stupid to comment on the topic......

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

That's the only thing they resort to because that's the only thing they can do is attack Trump.

Trump is rhetoric! That is how he has always been. It is tough and uneasy. But his agendas were what is important. We lived better. Then the demonic came back to power.
He overcooked the already improving economy and that never ends well. His rhetoric is a lot of misinformation (which he acknowledged) and flapping to his easily manipulated base.

Forum List

Back