Nancy Pelosi Claims Trump Is ‘Out Of Touch With What Families Are Facing’

The woman who shutdown the House - who walked away to let small businesses go bankrupt - to go home to one of her several houses and go on TV to show off her $25k fridge and 13 expensive flavors of gourmet ice cream - is claiming TRUMP is out of touch with the American people...?!

Bwuhahahahaha....

Meanwhile she is sitting home drafting up a $3 TRILLION Liberal 'Grab Bag' of spending, which she will eventually attempt to claim was / is all Trump's fault / doing......

Pelosi, House Dems prep $3T coronavirus stimulus grab bag
SPENDING SPREE
Pelosi, House Dems prep $3T coronavirus stimulus grab bag

You can bet there is an ass-load of liberal pork in it...

she is also out of touch with people in her neighborhood that would prefer to use a proper toilet instead of a sidewalk

Says the woman with $30,000 refrigerators packed with $12/pint ice cream and who’s husband makes hundreds of millions of dollars from taxpayer funded projects created by Democrats.

You Trump fuckers are so easily manipulated by right wing media.
Did Fox make a big deal about this interview?
Everybody's got ice cream in their fucking freezers.
That's why the grocery stores are empty.

EXyN5WzWkAErquk.jpg

Obviously, now that COVID19 is INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE, the politician who is completely out of touch with REALITY is Trump.

EXyJGqZUcAIizcw.jpg

i still would like to see a photo of Mizz Pelosi without her K Mart make up job

Says the woman with $30,000 refrigerators packed with $12/pint ice cream and who’s husband makes hundreds of millions of dollars from taxpayer funded projects created by Democrats.

View attachment 335196

Ya, that's it. It was that she had ice cream in her freezer that makes her look totally out of touch....

View attachment 335196

Yes, but not everyone has a top-of-the-line $25000 freezer stocked full of gourmet ice cream. Personally, I have a freezer that's part of the refrigerator unit, and it has one tub of Kroger brand ice cream, in a flavor my family had to negotiate and compromise on because we didn't have room for a tub of each person's favorite.

Since most Americans want to go back to work and some form of a 'normal' life......and the Dems keep insisting an staying shut down, forcing the people to stay home...…...just who is out of touch with the people again????

Texas is already reopening, so maybe she should watch us to see what happens...

And

If we reopen without a major spike then maybe she can learn from Texas but I doubt she even knows where the State is at...

I doubt you'll be allowed to stay open for long, since the media's already screaming of higher case numbers as state's open
If that is true then the actual infections occurred during the lockdown.

Actual infections??? Since when was the media interested in real numbers??? But shhhh, don't tell them that part of when it may have happened :rolleyes-41:

Since most Americans want to go back to work and some form of a 'normal' life......and the Dems keep insisting an staying shut down, forcing the people to stay home...…...just who is out of touch with the people again????

Texas is already reopening, so maybe she should watch us to see what happens...

And

If we reopen without a major spike then maybe she can learn from Texas but I doubt she even knows where the State is at...

I doubt you'll be allowed to stay open for long, since the media's already screaming of higher case numbers as state's open

We will see...

We have been open for almost two weeks... well partial opening and last I checked no new cases as of yet...

What state are you in??? I thought you were in Texas.....which according to your chart shows 294 new cases and 5 deaths...….but here in Washington state, there hasn't been an update since May 9th, to know for sure of any new cases or not. In fact, I don't find much current info reporting at all.

We've been in some form of "official' modified lockdown since mid March, though most people are continuing as they please. And the only noticeable difference are what business's are open or not...…..and Inslee is now going to 'phase 2' of reopening which means we can now go golfing, hunting & fishing and get your car washed.....but no school, inside church (drive thru only), or sit down restraunts, though that will soon change as long as there is plenty of space.

Forum List

Back