Nancy Pelosi is a bad person and a bad Catholic....

...she says she doesn't hate anyone because she's Catholic, but then she tears up Trump's SOTU speech on national television.

Well it was full of lies, why hang on to it?
Nancy is a human being, and deeply flawed. Perhaps Trump and the rest of us need to recognize our missteps and goof ups. We need to forgive, Trump shouldn't have snubbed Pelosi's handshake. It would have sent a great message, Pelosi put out her hand and that is rather symbolic... But here we are...a house divided. Trump should have been bigger than this.

...she says she doesn't hate anyone because she's Catholic, but then she tears up Trump's SOTU speech on national television.

Well it was full of lies, why hang on to it?
Nancy is a human being, and deeply flawed. Perhaps Trump and the rest of us need to recognize our missteps and goof ups. We need to forgive, Trump shouldn't have snubbed Pelosi's handshake. It would have sent a great message, Pelosi put out her hand and that is rather symbolic... But here we are...a house divided. Trump should have been bigger than this.

Politics is a bloodsport.
Pelosi got the Angela Merkel treatment because she went for his political juggler vein, namely impeachment.
Trump is a bigger man than me.
I would've dropped kicked her square in her pussy!

I would've smack his ass with it ...the pussy grabber is not worth of respect.

Trump would have gained gravitas politically and our respect if he had just SHOOK Pelosi's hand. It would have transcended politics and made for historical pictures too. Pelosi is a side character here, but this, and her reaction. I have no idea where to go with that , she could have been more stoic and followed the Senate decorum...

Trump would have gained gravitas politically and our respect if he had just SHOOK Pelosi's hand. It would have transcended politics and made for historical pictures too. Pelosi is a side character here, but this, and her reaction. I have no idea where to go with that , she could have been more stoic and followed the Senate decorum...
In modern times? Why bother, she has the franchise.

She's obviously a liar.
And clearly she has exposed her nasty nature to America.
She can't claim Trump was being an asshole to her in private anymore....because she acted like a spoiled brat on national television.

What about tramp, lies in his speech, full of lies and partisanship. He is one nasty vindictive a-hole.
Actually what you call lies....is just a difference of opinion.
That's what most of the lies you folks keep counting are.

Forum List

Back