Nancy Pelosi is the most popular leader in Congress

Not only is Pelosi the best Speaker of her generation, but she is also the most respected leader in Congress.

Pelosi. 39.4
Schumer. 35.0
McCarthy. 30.0
McConnell. 23.6

Lot of stupid people out there. You are one of them.
Smartest poster on USMB, Three years running
USMB is in serious trouble if that is true, which of course it is not and laughable.

Hitler was the most popular in Nazi Germany.

See the parallels ?

The parallels I see are that enough Americans remembered this and voted out of office the closest American reincarnation that we've ever had to Hitler.
How so? What Nazi like thing did Trump do? Which of Trump policies were Nazi like? I'll wait.
Hitler stormed the Reichstag
Trump stormed the Capitol
Did not happen. Just like the fraud. See how that works?

See the parallels ?

The parallels I see are that enough Americans remembered this and voted out of office the closest American reincarnation that we've ever had to Hitler.
How so? What Nazi like thing did Trump do? Which of Trump policies were Nazi like? I'll wait.
Spoken like a true Trumper

See the parallels ?

Spoken like a true Trumper
Just an American. I live in the country you hate.

Not only is Pelosi the best Speaker of her generation, but she is also the most respected leader in Congress.

Pelosi. 39.4
Schumer. 35.0
McCarthy. 30.0
McConnell. 23.6

Nancy Pelosi least favorable member of Congress, NRCC poll finds
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi received a "very unfavorable" rating from a majority of battleground congressional district voters, a new poll finds.
A poll conducted by the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) among 1,000 voters in 85 battleground voting districts found Pelosi is unpopular with "almost every key subgroup" outside the Democratic Party base. Fifty-two percent of those surveyed said they have an unfavorable view of Pelosi, the California Democrat first elected to office in 1987. In district's which split their votes between Republicans and Democrats in 2020, Pelosi only receives a favorable rating from 38 percent of respondents.
Overall, 51 percent of NRCC survey respondents gave Pelosi a "very unfavorable" rating in the poll conducted the final week of February. She was marked as "the most unpopular elected official in the country," receiving just a 41 percent favorable rating among those surveyed.
Pelosi's favorability numbers showed she is unfavorable among suburban women, white college graduates, Hispanics and pro-union labor households.

See the parallels ?

No, Hitler did not storm the Reichstag.

Pelosi. 39.4
Schumer. 35.0
McCarthy. 30.0
McConnell. 23.6

Nancy Pelosi least favorable member of Congress, NRCC poll finds
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi received a "very unfavorable" rating from a majority of battleground congressional district voters, a new poll finds.
A poll conducted by the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) among 1,000 voters in 85 battleground voting districts found Pelosi is unpopular with "almost every key subgroup" outside the Democratic Party base. Fifty-two percent of those surveyed said they have an unfavorable view of Pelosi, the California Democrat first elected to office in 1987. In district's which split their votes between Republicans and Democrats in 2020, Pelosi only receives a favorable rating from 38 percent of respondents.
Overall, 51 percent of NRCC survey respondents gave Pelosi a "very unfavorable" rating in the poll conducted the final week of February. She was marked as "the most unpopular elected official in the country," receiving just a 41 percent favorable rating among those surveyed.
Pelosi's favorability numbers showed she is unfavorable among suburban women, white college graduates, Hispanics and pro-union labor households.
You funny

A poll conducted by the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC).....

See the parallels ?

One was stormed under the Nazi Flag, the other was stormed under the TRUMP flag

See the parallels ?

One was stormed under the Nazi Flag, the other was stormed under the TRUMP flag
No one stormed the Reichstag, moron.

Learn some history.

She has a unfavorable rating over 50 percent, while the minority leaders in the House only has a 36 percent unfavorable rating....I'd rather have his....less people find him unfavorable.

Pelosi. 39.4
Schumer. 35.0
McCarthy. 30.0
McConnell. 23.6

OMG This silly twat actually believe what he posted. I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.
Here's a hint as to RWer's IQ...He actually looks like his avatar.

See the parallels ?

Well actually neither of those things happened....but keep making things up and re-writing history....it's what the left does

See the parallels ?

Well actually neither of those things happened....but keep making things up and re-writing history....it's what the left does
Yes they did

Both Hitler and Trump launched attacks on their countries center of Government

1615851647368.jpeg

See the parallels ?

Yes they did

View attachment 468136
another lie.....

See the parallels ?

Yes they did

View attachment 468136
That gallows looks like it was built by Democrats. It is clearly not sturdy enough to function. Unless you are hanging children. Is that on Biden's agenda?

See the parallels ?

Yes they did

View attachment 468136
That gallows looks like it was built by Democrats. It is clearly not sturdy enough to function. Unless you are hanging children. Is that on Biden's agenda?
Well...if you look at how he's treating them on the southern border.....it might not be out of the picture for Xiden

See the parallels ?

Yes they did

View attachment 468136
Well...if you look at how he's treating them on the southern border.....it might not be out of the picture for Xiden
The outrage machine overlooks that.

See the parallels ?

Yes they did

View attachment 468136
No they didn't, moron.

Forum List

Back