Nancy Pelosi wants to lower voting age to 16...

Republicans are gonna have to learn how to be cool to attract the young voters now.:heehee:
No, we are going to raise the voting age to 30 and then youll have to learn how to convince bread winners to give up their hard earned money for all your dumbass social projects.

A 16-year-old can have an abortion on her own, but needs her mother's permission to get her ears pierced.

And must be over the age of 18 yrs old, in some cases 21 yrs old to by cigarettes or a can of beer...

Republicans are gonna have to learn how to be cool to attract the young voters now.:heehee:
No, we are going to raise the voting age to 30 and then youll have to learn how to convince bread winners to give up their hard earned money for all your dumbass social projects.
National Parks, roads and bridges, schools, clean water and breathable air, affordable healthcare, and veterans hospitals...social projects are stupid.

National Parks, roads and bridges, schools, clean water and breathable air, affordable healthcare, and veterans hospitals...social projects are stupid.
Haha, you think those are social programs! Haha, youre dumb! Your stupidity amuses me. :laugh:

Haha, you think those are social programs! Haha, youre dumb! Your stupidity amuses me. :laugh:
Why don't you take a minute out of your tricky day and enlighten me, oh young holy one ?

Last edited:
Why don't take a minute out of your tricky day and enlighten me, oh holy one ?
Welfare! Thats the one that killed black culture and created tremendous poverty.

Welfare! Thats the one that killed black culture and created tremendous poverty.
You said projects, not programs.
And is black culture dead ? I'd say over-imprisoned, generally lacking equal opportunity for upward mobility and collectively-speaking a bit confused, but not dead.

And is black culture dead ? I'd say over-imprisoned, generally lacking equal opportunity for upward mobility and collectively-speaking a bit confused, but not dead.
Plus all the murder and crime, but i guess youd rather pretend like they arent a complete mess.

Pelosi says she backs lowering voting age to 16

Human Trafficker Spokewoman Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) voiced her support on Thursday for lowering the federal voting age to 16, telling reporters during a press conference that doing so would be a boon to voter engagement in the U.S.

Let’s go even younger.
Let’s lower the voting age to 8 months gestation and see if the unborn will vote Democrat.

Plus all the murder and crime, but i guess youd rather pretend like they arent a complete mess.
No I just think 16 year olds are old enough to vote.

Human Trafficker Spokewoman Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) voiced her support on Thursday for lowering the federal voting age to 16, telling reporters during a press conference that doing so would be a boon to voter engagement in the U.S.

Let’s go even younger.
Let’s lower the voting age to 8 months gestation and see if the unborn will vote Democrat.

Why do you ask rhetorical questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I just think 16 year olds are old enough to vote.
Youre dumb. No one cares about what you think, which is why 16 year olds will NEVER vote in the US.

If that were passed, the next thing the Democrats would do is create mandatory high school "voter prep" classes with images of Nazis and Hitler juxtaposed with Donald Trump.

Let’s go even younger.
To combat rampant senile dementia.

Let’s go even younger.
Democrats need the Tide Pod eaters to vote for them.

Just another idea from the left. If they had their way, it would be all non english illegal immigrants and 10 year olds.

Just my humble opinion.

Forum List

Back