Nancy Pelosi's husband mug shot released...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Napa County authorities release Paul Pelosi mugshot weeks after DUI arrest

Screenshot_20220613-163235-275.png

Nancy's husband is more dangerous than my AR-15.

It's not even worth talking about really.

A rich guy and powerful guy got out of a DUI. That's part for the course really. I can't say I'd do it different if I were him, if I could get out of being in trouble I would. I won't lie and say I'm some holy saint that would say "no I did something wrong I must be punished" if I had an opportunity to walk away.

He is worth like $300 million.

HOW DOES THE DUMB FUCK NOT HAVE A DRIVER?

What nefarious shit was he up to that night? He was probably fucking around on Nancy. Who wants to fuck a 90 year old skeleton?

Why do you assume rich people always use drivers?

Shit, if I had his coin I'd have a stable of sports cars, too, and I'd drive the shit out of them.

Why wouldn't I?

Why do you assume rich people always use drivers?

Shit, if I had his coin I'd have a stable of sports cars, too, and I'd drive the shit out of them.

Why wouldn't I?

I guess the DUI arrest thing that happened to him.

Maybe drive your own cars sober, but get a driver when you are fucked up?

Do I actually have to explain why it is bad to drive drunk?

Let me know if I need to explain to you why we have DUI laws.

I guess the DUI arrest thing that happened to him.

Maybe drive your own cars sober, but get a driver when you are fucked up?

Do I actually have to explain why it is bad to drive drunk?

Let me know if I need to explain to you why we have DUI laws.

You've never had a little too much to drink and then decided to navigate your way home?

You know, maybe he didn't plan on drinking at all but, after a couple, felt he was okay to drive. He certainly doesn't appear inebriated, or even drunk, for that matter. Hell, I know a woman who got popped for a DUI in San Diego after having two glasses of wine with dinner...

Last edited:
He is worth like $300 million.

HOW DOES THE DUMB FUCK NOT HAVE A DRIVER?

What nefarious shit was he up to that night? He was probably fucking around on Nancy. Who wants to fuck a 90 year old skeleton?
Nobody. However, there are probably more than you can count that would fuck a 90 year old bag of money.

Nobody. However, there are probably more than you can count that would fuck a 90 year old bag of money.

I might. I would fuck a literal 90 year old bag of money before I fucked the actual 80 something ghoul Pelosi.

The greater point is that this guy went rogue and was up to no good and that is why he drove himself.

He killed his brother in a car accident, one would think he would be more careful.

Forum List

Back