Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

I don’t disagree with anything you said and commend you for acting responsibly. I can’t believe the idiots and the strength of the movement that is pushing back against acting the way that you just said you act. When you say some people think masks don’t work and some people think the vaccine is dangerous, that is largely because of the massive misinformation campaign being pushed around that narrative. It completely goes against the other agenda of those same people which is to open the economy. Act safely, reduce the spread of this virus and the open up, that’s how it works. Don’t call for a free for all which would spread the virus more and then expect for the country to reopen. Those concepts don’t work together

The truth of the matter is right leaning states that were lax on masks and such had the same results, and in some cases better results than states that did mandate them. There really is no definitive science on this. What we read are merely expert opinions and we try to follow those because they are more educated on the subject than we are. But like any group of experts, you will have different opinions, so it's all a matter of who's opinion sounds more convincing.

As for the economy, the top ten lowest unemployment states are Republican led while the top ten highest unemployment states are Democrat led.

Covid is like global warming. You have scientists that say it's the end of our civilization, and other scientists that say it's a bunch of BS. Maybe AOC thinks we only have about six years to go before our end, but I don't believe it for one second, and neither does DumBama which is why he bought a mansion on the ocean.

Even after this is all behind us, we will still be studying what we did, what we didn't do, and what we should have done for many years to come. First don't wear masks, then wear masks. Take precaution to clean all surfaces everywhere to stop Covid, then you can't get covid from surfaces--only airborne. Masks will help prevent you from getting Covid, then no, it won't protect you from getting it, it will only prevent you from spreading it to others if you do have it.

I laugh about this because it takes me back to the AIDS days. I was repairing and delivering medical equipment at the time. When we went to pickup equipment from an AIDS patient, they had us dress up in these space suits. They gave us commercial grade disinfectant to spray ourselves down with when we got back to the van. The space suits were discarded in a thick plastic bag. I had to quarantine all the equipment for seven days in a roped off area. I couldn't check it, clean it or repair anything for a week.

I don’t disagree with anything you said and commend you for acting responsibly. I can’t believe the idiots and the strength of the movement that is pushing back against acting the way that you just said you act. When you say some people think masks don’t work and some people think the vaccine is dangerous, that is largely because of the massive misinformation campaign being pushed around that narrative. It completely goes against the other agenda of those same people which is to open the economy. Act safely, reduce the spread of this virus and the open up, that’s how it works. Don’t call for a free for all which would spread the virus more and then expect for the country to reopen. Those concepts don’t work together

The truth of the matter is right leaning states that were lax on masks and such had the same results, and in some cases better results than states that did mandate them. There really is no definitive science on this. What we read are merely expert opinions and we try to follow those because they are more educated on the subject than we are. But like any group of experts, you will have different opinions, so it's all a matter of who's opinion sounds more convincing.

As for the economy, the top ten lowest unemployment states are Republican led while the top ten highest unemployment states are Democrat led.

Covid is like global warming. You have scientists that say it's the end of our civilization, and other scientists that say it's a bunch of BS. Maybe AOC thinks we only have about six years to go before our end, but I don't believe it for one second, and neither does DumBama which is why he bought a mansion on the ocean.

Even after this is all behind us, we will still be studying what we did, what we didn't do, and what we should have done for many years to come. First don't wear masks, then wear masks. Take precaution to clean all surfaces everywhere to stop Covid, then you can't get covid from surfaces--only airborne. Masks will help prevent you from getting Covid, then no, it won't protect you from getting it, it will only prevent you from spreading it to others if you do have it.

I laugh about this because it takes me back to the AIDS days. I was repairing and delivering medical equipment at the time. When we went to pickup equipment from an AIDS patient, they had us dress up in these space suits. They gave us commercial grade disinfectant to spray ourselves down with when we got back to the van. The space suits were discarded in a thick plastic bag. I had to quarantine all the equipment for seven days in a roped off area. I couldn't check it, clean it or repair anything for a week.
Why does everything turn into a political pissing contest with you?! We had a simple discussion about the effectiveness of masks and vaccines. The vast majority of doctors and hospitals recommend both. Could things change later? Yes of course. But in the heat of a pandemic with a new virus that is killing and infecting large quantities of people… you do the responsible thing and follow protocol. This movement pushing back against it and spreading lies is just a band of idiots playing politics

Why does everything turn into a political pissing contest with you?! We had a simple discussion about the effectiveness of masks and vaccines. The vast majority of doctors and hospitals recommend both. Could things change later? Yes of course. But in the heat of a pandemic with a new virus that is killing and infecting large quantities of people… you do the responsible thing and follow protocol. This movement pushing back against it and spreading lies is just a band of idiots playing politics

Doing what you believe and researched is not playing politics. If you push back against recommendations, you are only doing so on your own behalf. I don't see people protesting that everybody should not wear masks. I have seen protests against government forcing people to wear masks that don't want to. And just what is protocol, what you believe? Why is it not protocol when others have a different opinion?

Even before the vaccine, I conducted myself the way I felt best for me. If I seen other people not wearing a mask, it was their business and not mine. I think what people on the other side are asking is the same considerations. If you look at some of these posts by the pro-maskers and vaccine people on USMB, they are even more radical than the anti-mask and vaccine people. I've read posts by people stating they would commit acts of violence against somebody not wearing a mask. I've seen posts by people stating if you do not get vaccinated, you should be deported from this country. These are people from the very side that supports Biden's open border policies.

It is political because as usual, the right just wants to be left alone to do as they please, and the left wants people to live by their standards.

Doing what you believe and researched is not playing politics. If you push back against recommendations, you are only doing so on your own behalf. I don't see people protesting that everybody should not wear masks. I have seen protests against government forcing people to wear masks that don't want to. And just what is protocol, what you believe? Why is it not protocol when others have a different opinion?

Even before the vaccine, I conducted myself the way I felt best for me. If I seen other people not wearing a mask, it was their business and not mine. I think what people on the other side are asking is the same considerations. If you look at some of these posts by the pro-maskers and vaccine people on USMB, they are even more radical than the anti-mask and vaccine people. I've read posts by people stating they would commit acts of violence against somebody not wearing a mask. I've seen posts by people stating if you do not get vaccinated, you should be deported from this country. These are people from the very side that supports Biden's open border policies.

It is political because as usual, the right just wants to be left alone to do as they please, and the left wants people to live by their standards.
There are plenty I hear mocking people who wear masks and spreading false analogies like spraying water through a chain fence. There is an aggressive attack campaign against Fauci, and a steady stream of anti vaccers who still claim that COVID is no different than the flu. Bunch of tards

"they're going down the road of killing young men proves that they're planning on finding nothing at all."

OK, gotcha. We understand your point.

Though, to be honest, your point ain't very traction-ful. IMHO

The CDC doing a test with the intention to dismiss their findings from it, all with the cost of killing young American men?

I wanna be a pinch snarky on that, however, it is early on a beautiful June morning and I've got soybeans to spray. And am in a smiley generous mood.

So, let's just agree ---if we can ---- that dangerous variants to Covid lurk. E.g., 'Delta' ..ala' India.

What we think we know about these kinds of SARS-type infections is that they mutate relatively rapidly......as this one has. Meaning, the disease has 'learned' how to be better at it's 'work'....since we first officially experienced in America in early 2020.

There is an army of medical professionals researching, testing, re-testing, observing this event. To dismiss their testing as intentionally futile or intentionally obfuscating is......well, it is in error.

IMHO

In Nazi Germany, they did testing and experiments on unwilling victims. In the Soviet Union, they did testing and experiments on unwilling victims. And now, as you admit, in the United States, our government is doing and supporting testing and experimentation on unwilling victims. But, then, we know this isn't new to the US government; it has a history of medical experimentation on unwilling, unwitting, subjects over the last 100 years.

There are plenty I hear mocking people who wear masks and spreading false analogies like spraying water through a chain fence. There is an aggressive attack campaign against Fauci, and a steady stream of anti vaccers who still claim that COVID is no different than the flu. Bunch of tards

Fauci should be attacked. In any other country, he'd be arrested and imprisoned for the remainder of his life or executed. Now that the cat is out of the bag, it's learned that he was instrumental in funneling US tax dollars to the Wuhan lab. There is a video out there of Fauci in 2017 saying that President Trump will face a pandemic never seen before by any American alive. How did he know this? He didn't say "may" "could" or "might", he said "will, as in it's definitely going to happen.

Fauci is the highest paid government bureaucrat in the US. It's treasonous that he knew all about this and said or did nothing to help prevent it, or so that our health organizations had time to prepare. Plus early on when he did know what was going on in that lab, he publicly stated that there was no way this virus came from that institution. Now that people are breathing down his neck, he's changing his story. It was no secret that this lab has been cited repeatedly for dangerous practices in the past.

Now, those people may be tards in your opinion, but they are also Americans with the right to feel or believe what they want. Why is it a false analogy when a reputable virologist makes a statement like that chain link fence but people who say masks will be very helpful not false? When you look at the results in places like New York, New Jersey, California, it seems those experts that claim masks are not helping any have a pretty compelling argument.

Well, as the last poster , Ray of Cleve, assert: People have the right to believe what they want.

Ditto that.

However......

Simply because one has the right to believe, doesn't mean what they believe is right.

In fact, it is surprising how often nutso-bizarro beliefs gain some adherents.

First, lemme addresss poster 'Woodwork's......statement, quoted below: 'experimentation on unwilling victims'.
Really?
Who is "unwilling"?
Who among the tested could not opt out?
And how is any testing America has been doing analogous to the 'unwilling'....AND.....forced victims of the Nazis?

It is a silly or uninformed assertion. IMHO

And now..........in the United States, our government is doing and supporting testing and experimentation on unwilling victims
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this supremely silly assertion by the next poster:

Fauci should be attacked. In any other country, he'd be arrested and imprisoned for the remainder of his life or executed.
video out there of Fauci in 2017 saying that President Trump will face a pandemic never seen before

First, how can anyone comment on 'any other country" would execute him? It is nutso-bizarro. Which country? Canada? New Zealand? Switzerland? It is silly hyperbole that tries to hard to make a questionable point. **
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, I have no idea if there is such video that Ray of Cleve claims (link?).......but if there was, and without seeing it first, I would offer that there are any number....any number ..... of epidemiologists and infectious disease experts who have been predicting that we've long been on the threshold of a major pandemic or two, e.g., bird flu, swine flu, SARS, AIDS, etc.

The world's high populations....very dense in some locales; the high mobility of many in those populations, and the transcontinental travel of some all argue that if a disease....animal originated as so many are, or lab created......well, it has a receptive host to spread through. Duh!

It doesn't take a Dr. Anthony Fauci to make that prediction.
Do a google on it Ray, you may find a whole bunch of medical professionals you think should be executed.

IMHO

** Ray DID NOT make that quote just preceding those two asterisks above. I did. But I couldn't noodle out the quote function of the forum in order to seperate it. So, please, do not think Ray claimed it was 'silly hyperbole'. I did.

Last edited:
Well, as the last poster , Ray of Cleve, assert: People have the right to believe what they want.

Ditto that.

However......

Simply because one has the right to believe, doesn't mean what they believe is right.

In fact, it is surprising how often nutso-bizarro beliefs gain some adherents.

First, lemme addresss poster 'Woodwork's......statement, quoted below: 'experimentation on unwilling victims'.
Really?
Who is "unwilling"?
Who among the tested could not opt out?
And how is any testing America has been doing analogous to the 'unwilling'....AND.....forced victims of the Nazis?

It is a silly or uninformed assertion. IMHO

And now..........in the United States, our government is doing and supporting testing and experimentation on unwilling victims
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this supremely silly assertion by the next poster:

Fauci should be attacked. In any other country, he'd be arrested and imprisoned for the remainder of his life or executed.
video out there of Fauci in 2017 saying that President Trump will face a pandemic never seen before

First, how can anyone comment on 'any other country" would execute him? It is nutso-bizarro. Which country? Canada? New Zealand? Switzerland? It is silly hyperbole that tries to hard to make a questionable point. **
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, I have no idea if there is such video that Ray of Cleve claims (link?).......but if there was, and without seeing it first, I would offer that there are any number....any number ..... of epidemiologists and infectious disease experts who have been predicting that we've long been on the threshold of a major pandemic or two, e.g., bird flu, swine flu, SARS, AIDS, etc.

The world's high populations....very dense in some locales; the high mobility of many in those populations, and the transcontinental travel of some all argue that if a disease....animal originated as so many are, or lab created......well, it has a receptive host to spread through. Duh!

It doesn't take a Dr. Anthony Fauci to make that prediction.
Do a google on it Ray, you may find a whole bunch of medical professionals you think should be executed.

IMHO

** Ray DID NOT make that quote just preceding those two asterisks above. I did. But I couldn't noodle out the quote function of the forum in order to seperate it. So, please, do not think Ray claimed it was 'silly hyperbole'. I did.

Sure, others have said we will face a problem with viruses and diseases, but only Fauci gave a specific time. It's like experts saying the US will face a hurricane in the next five years. Well no shit. But if somebody came out and said we will face a devastating hurricane in the first week of October 2021 and it happens, there is definitely something very strange about that. The one who made that prediction had to have inside information about it.

Fauci should be attacked. In any other country, he'd be arrested and imprisoned for the remainder of his life or executed. Now that the cat is out of the bag, it's learned that he was instrumental in funneling US tax dollars to the Wuhan lab. There is a video out there of Fauci in 2017 saying that President Trump will face a pandemic never seen before by any American alive. How did he know this? He didn't say "may" "could" or "might", he said "will, as in it's definitely going to happen.

Fauci is the highest paid government bureaucrat in the US. It's treasonous that he knew all about this and said or did nothing to help prevent it, or so that our health organizations had time to prepare. Plus early on when he did know what was going on in that lab, he publicly stated that there was no way this virus came from that institution. Now that people are breathing down his neck, he's changing his story. It was no secret that this lab has been cited repeatedly for dangerous practices in the past.

Now, those people may be tards in your opinion, but they are also Americans with the right to feel or believe what they want. Why is it a false analogy when a reputable virologist makes a statement like that chain link fence but people who say masks will be very helpful not false? When you look at the results in places like New York, New Jersey, California, it seems those experts that claim masks are not helping any have a pretty compelling argument.
I never said tards don’t have the right to act retarded. Your Fauci rant proves my point that you’re sucked into the political attack game. You’ve been bouncing between the tard narratives and common sense safety measures. Must be confusing for you

I never said tards don’t have the right to act retarded. Your Fauci rant proves my point that you’re sucked into the political attack game. You’ve been bouncing between the tard narratives and common sense safety measures. Must be confusing for you

Yes, it is confusing because unlike you, I don't subscribe to only what my people claim and call it Gospel. I listen to both sides, try to get input from people I personally know that are much more educated on the subject, and make decisions from there. Fauci said early on masks will not protect you, and in fact stated he fears it would give people a false sense of security. Even an N-95 cannot fully protect you. My cousin is married to a nurse who of course, used N-95's at work. He got Covid and was really, really sick. This was last year. He still can't work today and continues using oxygen.

Masks may not stop the virus because masks are porous. Otherwise you would not be able to breathe through them. The microscopic droplets of the virus are much, much smaller than the pores in the material of the mask. That's why I line the inside of my mask with tissue paper. Tissue paper can trap smaller water droplets than masks can. Nobody told me to do it, and even my niece who made the mask I use told me it's unnecessary, and she's a biology major. I just go by what I read or watch and decide what's best for myself.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

A Vaccine Passport is in no way Freedom, and is simply Permission from the government to exercise Freedom.
Government can only ensure Freedom, in what they don't enforce on anyone.

There has actually been a continuous and aggressive defense of Fauci until very lately when it seems inevitable that the truth about him will come out. You'll see more things like the brave Jon Stewart coming out and stating what has been obvious since we learned about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There are plenty of companies, institutions, and individuals who benefit from Fauci's actions, and their strident defense of Fauci makes sense. It's evil, but it makes sense. The true tards are these useful idiots who have toed the line behind the ridiculous defense of this scumbag when they don't even have a decent reason to.

There has actually been a continuous and aggressive defense of Fauci until very lately when it seems inevitable that the truth about him will come out. You'll see more things like the brave Jon Stewart coming out and stating what has been obvious since we learned about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There are plenty of companies, institutions, and individuals who benefit from Fauci's actions, and their strident defense of Fauci makes sense. It's evil, but it makes sense. The true tards are these useful idiots who have toed the line behind the ridiculous defense of this scumbag when they don't even have a decent reason to.
They don’t have a decent reason to defend Fauci?! Are you high?? What kind of evil do you think he did? He has been a public servant for most his life working on infectious diseases and AIDS research. He has advised every president since Reagan in a non political way and was one of the lone honest voices coming out of the Trump admin regarding COVID. That’s why he got so popular. He wouldn’t play Trumps political games and simply answered questions directly and honestly which the public was thirsting for. Now he is your fall guy and it’s a pathetic attempt to distract from Trumps failure which ended in him losing the election

This is nothing but more conspiracy theory FAKE NEWS bullshit, as usual. Not only has there been no evidence to support the fauci, covid claims, but it's already been proven that covid was not created in a lab.

Yes, it is confusing because unlike you, I don't subscribe to only what my people claim and call it Gospel. I listen to both sides, try to get input from people I personally know that are much more educated on the subject, and make decisions from there. Fauci said early on masks will not protect you, and in fact stated he fears it would give people a false sense of security. Even an N-95 cannot fully protect you. My cousin is married to a nurse who of course, used N-95's at work. He got Covid and was really, really sick. This was last year. He still can't work today and continues using oxygen.

Masks may not stop the virus because masks are porous. Otherwise you would not be able to breathe through them. The microscopic droplets of the virus are much, much smaller than the pores in the material of the mask. That's why I line the inside of my mask with tissue paper. Tissue paper can trap smaller water droplets than masks can. Nobody told me to do it, and even my niece who made the mask I use told me it's unnecessary, and she's a biology major. I just go by what I read or watch and decide what's best for myself.

The virus doesn't travel through the air on it's own. It MUST travel in droplets, which are larger and can be trapped by N95s. This is an established medical fact. Here's an article that explains everything and more so you'll stop spewing misinformation.

The virus doesn't travel through the air on it's own. It MUST travel in droplets, which are larger and can be trapped by N95s. This is an established medical fact. Here's an article that explains everything and more so you'll stop spewing misinformation.

It's not misinformation. Trust me, my sister works at a hospital and uses them. She and everybody else who uses them knows the are not 100% guaranteed effective.

You as a Pure Prog are in near total lockstep with your party and its agendas. Whatever they tell you, is the truth to nirvana. Biden and Harris are not very good. However the swamp is cushioning them as the agendas they have come from outside the White House.

This is nothing but more conspiracy theory FAKE NEWS bullshit, as usual. Not only has there been no evidence to support the fauci, covid claims, but it's already been proven that covid was not created in a lab.

How do you prove something when the source is hiding all the needed information? Why did they close down all domestic flights in Wuhan but allowed international travel? Is it just dumb luck that the virus originated where their top virology lab was, and that they tested over 80,000 wild animals, and found no makeup in any of them that resembled the structure of covid 19?

It's not misinformation. Trust me, my sister works at a hospital and uses them. She and everybody else who uses them knows the are not 100% guaranteed effective.
There’s you playing politics again. Nobody is claiming they are 100% effective.

You as a Pure Prog are in near total lockstep with your party and its agendas. Whatever they tell you, is the truth to nirvana. Biden and Harris are not very good. However the swamp is cushioning them as the agendas they have come from outside the White House.
I don’t have a party. I don’t like Kamala, I think Joe is a stabilizing force trying to right the ship from Trumps disaster. He is doing an OK job. Don’t pretend to know me. You are piss poor wrong at it.

Forum List

Back