Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

There is no surge, except in the minds of hysterical anti vaxxers. 275 ppl had mild heart inflammation among 5 million vaccinated in Israel and all recovered quickly. That's .000055% of ppl who were affected. You ppl crack me up :laugh: :laugh:

The heart issue should be investigated thoroughly, but let's not make this into something it's not. Stop the fear mongering.

No fear mongering at all. Only pointing to the fact that these vaccines are not totally tested on everybody in every situation. We still don't know what effect it may have on newborns after the mother takes it. We don't have any studies on long-term effects since they've only been out a year since the research to manufacture them began. We simply don't know. The heart problem could be one of many problems we experience down the road.

Actually there is tons of fear mongering and it's because ppl have an anti vax agenda, nothing more. There are ppl on the internet creating disinformation so you won't take the vaccine. People are creating videos about them being magnetized, after the shot, as just one of many examples. There are tons of people who think it's some conspiracy to depopulate earth. All these ppl are either mentally insane or they're anti vaxx or likely both. But what they all have in common is fear mongering. I have no problem with skepticism or pointing out health issues, but your statements about a surge in serious heart problems sounds like more BS propaganda because it's simply not true. There's no surge when 275 ppl get it out of 5 million in Israel.

Long term studies does not guarantee anything. It literally took 150 million people to take the vax to discover the minute few who had some odd side effect from it. To this very day the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine causes blood clots in certain people equal to or greater than the covid vaccines. No one talks about this because it doesn't fit their narrative. But once reports of blood clotting come in, it becomes the anti vax news of the day. There are no medicines which are 100% completely side effect free for everyone especially when they are taken on such a mass scale. This is just the reality of it, unfortunately. What you hope is, that the ppl who have these issues are treated quickly and safely, which is what happens in the vast majority of cases.

To vote? Don’t be silly. But employers have every right to require it. There will no doubt be more vax Karen lawsuits but thus far, they’ve been tossed like the recent one for hospital workers in Houston. (WTF were they thinking?)

But not to stand next to strangers in a small room.

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.
I for one will not be providing service to anyone not vaccinated. And anyone known to be a Repubican. They are all traitors and I will no longer treat them as humans, but vermin.

Non-masking and non-vaccinating endangers lives. Many have died already because of this ignorance. I will not tolerate it. NO QUARTER for anti-science traitors! They are the SCUM among us and must be treated as such!

Again you are playing politics. And your politics lead you to conflicting arguments. I think you see that

Nothing conflicting about it.

How can we stop Covid in the US? People taking precautions and getting vaccinated if they never had Covid before.

When will this crisis end? When we have very low new Covid cases reported.

How do we reduce the number of vaccinated people from getting Covid anyway? By having less people in our population that have Covid in which to give it to them.

So if Americans are being vaccinated, taking precautions, what could go wrong? Allowing people to come here by the millions with Covid retarding our chance at herd immunity.
If you want fascism, vote for the Republiklan Party.

The USA problem with COVID is entirely due to Trumpolini and his anti-mask anti-vax idiot minions. Blaming immigrants is so tacky... I know I'd rather have 1000 illegal Hondurans here than one Trumpoid traitor.

And despite all that from a place it sounds like you trust are you still a skeptic about masks and the vaccine?

Of course I am. I've watched interviews with virologists that stated wearing a mask to stop this virus is like putting up a chain link fence to stop the water from your garden hose spraying on your neighbors property. Even at the onset of this thing, the CDC and Fauci recommended people not wear a mask. As I just pointed out in my last post, I do have reservations about the vaccines as well.
Are you not vaccinated, then? If not, stay the hell away from me. That is not a request. Any unvaccinated sociopathic misfit coming near me does so at his own risk. I will not tolerate your biological assault on me or anyone else. So, you better stay home, boy. You MAY be safe there.

Yes. In fact went to see my doctor just yesterday. They have somebody standing at the entrances and asking those same stupid questions they always ask. You can't get into the place vaccinated or not. Everybody must wear a mask. The nurse that seen me had a mask on, and so did my doctor. I know they must be fully vaccinated.

My sister works at the main campus downtown. Although she's been doing a lot of work from home, she still has to go to her officer for various duties she needs to take care of. She's been fully vaccinated for a few months now, and still has to wear a mask when at work.
That sucks, but it could be because of the state mandate -

COLUMBUS, Ohio (Statehouse News Bureau) — In a move to conform Ohio health orders with federal guidance, Gov. Mike DeWine (R-Ohio) announced people in Ohio will no longer need to wear masks except for certain situations.

Mike DeWine wearing mask
[Office of Gov. Mike DeWine]
The new health order will allow people to stop wearing masks as long as they have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
DeWine also announced the state will stop sending out investigators to check compliance with the mask mandate, such as in retail establishments.

“We see no reason to have this group out because it’s going to be impossible, it’s going to be impossible for them to determine who’s vaccinated and who is not vaccinated,” says DeWine.

Everyone must continue to wear masks in certain places, including:

Hospitals, health care settings
Public transportation
Businesses, employers that continue the requirement
Congregate care settings
Schools and daycares
Places where a large number of people are not vaccinated

These state mask mandates seem really over the top at this point.

Agreed. I don't see our Governor Mike DeRINO being elected again. It's my hope he gets primaried out and we get a more conservative Republican to run against the next Democrat contender. That guy loved hearing his own voice. During most of Covid, he was on television three times a week. Like okay, WTF more do we need to know???
If you want fascism, vote Republican. If you want corporate hegemony, vote Republican.

If you're a patriot who values freedom and democracy, vote Democratic.

Today's GOP is the Party of Treason, not to mention Racism. Scum every one of them. Do not treat them otherwise.

If you want fascism, vote Republican. If you want corporate hegemony, vote Republican.

If you're a patriot who values freedom and democracy, vote Democratic.

Today's GOP is the Party of Treason, not to mention Racism. Scum every one of them. Do not treat them otherwise.

Yeah, those racist Republicans. I remember when Trump said he didn't want to send his kids to a racial jungle school. I remember when Trump said you ain't black unless you vote for me. I remember Trump saying poor kids can be just as bright as white kids. Or when Trump said to blacks the Democrats want to put ya'all back in chains. I had to laugh when Obama was coming to the front. Trump said 20 years ago, he would have been serving us coffee. Or when he said Obama is articulate and "clean."

And then those racist Republicans voted for a guy like this. Imagine that!!!

Are you not vaccinated, then? If not, stay the hell away from me. That is not a request. Any unvaccinated sociopathic misfit coming near me does so at his own risk. I will not tolerate your biological assault on me or anyone else. So, you better stay home, boy. You MAY be safe there.

Are you vaccinated? If so, what are you worried about?

I'll go by anybody I want. If I'm attacked, many times I have my gun with me and I am legally allowed to use deadly force in my state.

The USA problem with COVID is entirely due to Trumpolini and his anti-mask anti-vax idiot minions. Blaming immigrants is so tacky... I know I'd rather have 1000 illegal Hondurans here than one Trumpoid traitor.

You want people coming here illegally infecting and killing the people in our country and you're not a traitor?

I for one will not be providing service to anyone not vaccinated. And anyone known to be a Repubican. They are all traitors and I will no longer treat them as humans, but vermin.

Non-masking and non-vaccinating endangers lives. Many have died already because of this ignorance. I will not tolerate it. NO QUARTER for anti-science traitors! They are the SCUM among us and must be treated as such!

Seig Heil indeed, Herr Himmler.

I would never knowingly pay for service of any kind from a vile Nazi fuck like you.

Oh and Nazi fuck, how many genders are there? Do masks stop Covid-19?

We know who is "anti-science" you drooling retard.

Nope, you lying cocksucker.

democrats are Nazis - fact. Which is WHY you are a democrat.

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

You are a Nazi and follow the shameful Nazi democrat party.

Actually there is tons of fear mongering and it's because ppl have an anti vax agenda, nothing more. There are ppl on the internet creating disinformation so you won't take the vaccine. People are creating videos about them being magnetized, after the shot, as just one of many examples. There are tons of people who think it's some conspiracy to depopulate earth. All these ppl are either mentally insane or they're anti vaxx or likely both. But what they all have in common is fear mongering. I have no problem with skepticism or pointing out health issues, but your statements about a surge in serious heart problems sounds like more BS propaganda because it's simply not true. There's no surge when 275 ppl get it out of 5 million in Israel.

Long term studies does not guarantee anything. It literally took 150 million people to take the vax to discover the minute few who had some odd side effect from it. To this very day the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine causes blood clots in certain people equal to or greater than the covid vaccines. No one talks about this because it doesn't fit their narrative. But once reports of blood clotting come in, it becomes the anti vax news of the day. There are no medicines which are 100% completely side effect free for everyone especially when they are taken on such a mass scale. This is just the reality of it, unfortunately. What you hope is, that the ppl who have these issues are treated quickly and safely, which is what happens in the vast majority of cases.

If you get your information off the internet, you better question it pro or con. I know conspiracy people. They are on both sides of the aisle. I've talked to people that believe the shots contain a tracking device, and it's governments way of keeping tabs on everybody. It's ridiculous. There is no way some microchip can fit through the opening of a needle. I know, I take two or more shots a day. It doesn't work that way. It's physically impossible, but these people believe it.

In any case, even if there are only 275 people, it's a very rare condition for people in that age bracket, and every one that got the condition did so after their second dose of the vaccine. There is definitely a correlation here.

To say the vaccines are totally safe or totally dangerous is irresponsible. We simply don't have enough data yet, and won't for years to come. As I already mentioned, I'm fortunate to have an expert at these kinds of things in my family, and that's what tipped me over the fence to get the vaccination. You can read anything you want on the internet, but if you can't trust family, who can you trust?

Speaking of facism, Biden announced plans to ferret out "domestic terrorism" by scouring government employees for what they consider to be "domestic terrorism" or anti-government flags, work in "partnership" with the local law enforcement and private sector (FB, etc.) to identify and track these people, and best of all make sure the public knows about federal resources to report concerning behavior of friends and family. Sound familiar? Never happen again?

Yeah, those racist Republicans. I remember when Trump said he didn't want to send his kids to a racial jungle school. I remember when Trump said you ain't black unless you vote for me. I remember Trump saying poor kids can be just as bright as white kids. Or when Trump said to blacks the Democrats want to put ya'all back in chains. I had to laugh when Obama was coming to the front. Trump said 20 years ago, he would have been serving us coffee. Or when he said Obama is articulate and "clean."

And then those racist Republicans voted for a guy like this. Imagine that!!!

Remember when Trump said he liked to bounce little black kids on his lap, that they are just like cockroaches?

Racist bastard.

Remember when Trump said he liked to bounce little black kids on his lap, that they are just like cockroaches?

Racist bastard.

These people are amazing. The sad thing is they're allowed to vote. Biden said his best years in the Senate is when he was working with the good people back then, and pointed to the segregationist Democrats.

Again you are playing politics. And your politics lead you to conflicting arguments. I think you see that

Nothing conflicting about it.

How can we stop Covid in the US? People taking precautions and getting vaccinated if they never had Covid before.

When will this crisis end? When we have very low new Covid cases reported.

How do we reduce the number of vaccinated people from getting Covid anyway? By having less people in our population that have Covid in which to give it to them.

So if Americans are being vaccinated, taking precautions, what could go wrong? Allowing people to come here by the millions with Covid retarding our chance at herd immunity.
I get that you are trying to spin this into an immigration thing… but that irrelevant to our conversation. You points about mask and vaccine effectiveness are conflicting. I pointed out exactly why.

I get that you are trying to spin this into an immigration thing… but that irrelevant to our conversation. You points about mask and vaccine effectiveness are conflicting. I pointed out exactly why.

I don't see how. Masks are not the only preventative measure. I have hand sanitizer in my car. I use it when I leave the car to go someplace public and I use it again when I return to my car. The first thing I do when I get home from shopping is wash my hands with Dial anti-bacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. And of course I wear my mask anytime out in public.

Do these safeguards work? Who knows, but again, it's all we can do right now.

It's the same for the vaccines. They don't work on everybody who gets one. But like the other preventative measures I listed, it's all we have right now.

But if all these things we do eventually get us to normalcy, then letting more diseased people into the country only defeats that goal. It will take longer to get there, more Americans will be sick, more Americans will die, and for what, so Democrats can carry out their plan for a single-party government?

This is not conflation, this is just fact.

I don't see how. Masks are not the only preventative measure. I have hand sanitizer in my car. I use it when I leave the car to go someplace public and I use it again when I return to my car. The first thing I do when I get home from shopping is wash my hands with Dial anti-bacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. And of course I wear my mask anytime out in public.

Do these safeguards work? Who knows, but again, it's all we can do right now.

It's the same for the vaccines. They don't work on everybody who gets one. But like the other preventative measures I listed, it's all we have right now.

But if all these things we do eventually get us to normalcy, then letting more diseased people into the country only defeats that goal. It will take longer to get there, more Americans will be sick, more Americans will die, and for what, so Democrats can carry out their plan for a single-party government?

This is not conflation, this is just fact.
The immigration issue is not what I’m saying is contradictory. That’s just a political attack antidote that doesn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Since you keep bringing it up I’ll address it. Yea the more travel and immigration legal and illegal that we allow the more likely the virus will spread.

the contradictions come from what you just wrote about masks and vaccines and the clear attack campaign that the right is pushing trying to say that the masks are useless (your water through the fence story) And all the “vaccine is dangerous” narratives being pushed. Those narratives that I’ve seen you join in on go against what you just said about masks and vaccines and what your trusted medical facility practices as well. Why not just support the preventative measures? It sounds like youre taking it seriously in your personal life. Why by into the retarded anti campaign the Right is pushing?

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
Yes, it's clear as day.

Step 1 -- Vaccine Passports

Step 2 -- Concentration Camps for violators

Step 3 -- Gas Chambers

The immigration issue is not what I’m saying is contradictory. That’s just a political attack antidote that doesn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Since you keep bringing it up I’ll address it. Yea the more travel and immigration legal and illegal that we allow the more likely the virus will spread.

the contradictions come from what you just wrote about masks and vaccines and the clear attack campaign that the right is pushing trying to say that the masks are useless (your water through the fence story) And all the “vaccine is dangerous” narratives being pushed. Those narratives that I’ve seen you join in on go against what you just said about masks and vaccines and what your trusted medical facility practices as well. Why not just support the preventative measures? It sounds like youre taking it seriously in your personal life. Why by into the retarded anti campaign the Right is pushing?

It's called having an open mind.

I'm not going to join "some people" on the right simply because they are on the right. Every right-wing broadcaster I've seen has said they got the vaccine. I point out the positives, the negatives, and potentials of all that are being discussed. Some people think masks are helpful while others say they're not. What's wrong with pointing out the facts? As I stated, I do wear a mask even though our mandate was lifted two weeks ago, although they said only for vaccinated people which nobody here checks for. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If you don't, then don't wear one. It's all up to the individual as to what their beliefs are.

My second shot is next week and they say you are not totally vaccinated for three weeks after that. I'm going to give it one week, and after that, no more mask. I believe I'll have enough antibodies to fight it off even though the chances of me getting Covid are reducing every day. I actually believe I might have already had it, but there is no reliable antibody test to find out. Nearly half of our population in our state has had at least one vaccination and 42% are fully vaccinated. By the time I wait a week after my second shot, over half our population will be fully vaccinated I'm sure.

People who enter our country legally can be subject to testing before entering. It's the illegals who are not being tested and I can't see how you believe it's an anecdotal attack. It's very relevant to what we are discussing.

It's called having an open mind.

I'm not going to join "some people" on the right simply because they are on the right. Every right-wing broadcaster I've seen has said they got the vaccine. I point out the positives, the negatives, and potentials of all that are being discussed. Some people think masks are helpful while others say they're not. What's wrong with pointing out the facts? As I stated, I do wear a mask even though our mandate was lifted two weeks ago, although they said only for vaccinated people which nobody here checks for. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If you don't, then don't wear one. It's all up to the individual as to what their beliefs are.

My second shot is next week and they say you are not totally vaccinated for three weeks after that. I'm going to give it one week, and after that, no more mask. I believe I'll have enough antibodies to fight it off even though the chances of me getting Covid are reducing every day. I actually believe I might have already had it, but there is no reliable antibody test to find out. Nearly half of our population in our state has had at least one vaccination and 42% are fully vaccinated. By the time I wait a week after my second shot, over half our population will be fully vaccinated I'm sure.

People who enter our country legally can be subject to testing before entering. It's the illegals who are not being tested and I can't see how you believe it's an anecdotal attack. It's very relevant to what we are discussing.
I don’t disagree with anything you said and commend you for acting responsibly. I can’t believe the idiots and the strength of the movement that is pushing back against acting the way that you just said you act. When you say some people think masks don’t work and some people think the vaccine is dangerous, that is largely because of the massive misinformation campaign being pushed around that narrative. It completely goes against the other agenda of those same people which is to open the economy. Act safely, reduce the spread of this virus and the open up, that’s how it works. Don’t call for a free for all which would spread the virus more and then expect for the country to reopen. Those concepts don’t work together

New Topics

Forum List

Back