Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

Yes. In fact went to see my doctor just yesterday. They have somebody standing at the entrances and asking those same stupid questions they always ask. You can't get into the place vaccinated or not. Everybody must wear a mask. The nurse that seen me had a mask on, and so did my doctor. I know they must be fully vaccinated.

My sister works at the main campus downtown. Although she's been doing a lot of work from home, she still has to go to her officer for various duties she needs to take care of. She's been fully vaccinated for a few months now, and still has to wear a mask when at work.
That sucks, but it could be because of the state mandate -

COLUMBUS, Ohio (Statehouse News Bureau) — In a move to conform Ohio health orders with federal guidance, Gov. Mike DeWine (R-Ohio) announced people in Ohio will no longer need to wear masks except for certain situations.

Mike DeWine wearing mask
[Office of Gov. Mike DeWine]
The new health order will allow people to stop wearing masks as long as they have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
DeWine also announced the state will stop sending out investigators to check compliance with the mask mandate, such as in retail establishments.

“We see no reason to have this group out because it’s going to be impossible, it’s going to be impossible for them to determine who’s vaccinated and who is not vaccinated,” says DeWine.

Everyone must continue to wear masks in certain places, including:

Hospitals, health care settings
Public transportation
Businesses, employers that continue the requirement
Congregate care settings
Schools and daycares
Places where a large number of people are not vaccinated

These state mask mandates seem really over the top at this point.

"In the absence of any scientific support, there were almost immediate authoritative proclamations that you still needed the vaccine."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A view: 'We were building the plane as it was flying.'

Meaning, we hadn't been here before with such speed, spread, and so many unknowns. Some vocal leadership was dismissing and minimizing it despite the widespread acknowledgement of a growing caseload and mounting casualties.
In short, it was society being highly stressed, searching and reaching for answers.
Not to mention the partisan press and partisan voices calling it a hoax, that it was the flu, that it was a political tactic.

In short, as we look back on the direst Covid months it is impressive it didn't get worse.....both the disease and society's fractures.

Still, with some progress ---- many many immunizations resulting in lower hospital admissions and deaths ---- we still have a substantial portion of our population who refuse vaccines. For a number of reasons. Chief among them ...."it is a government control tactic."

As if polio went away by itself.
As if smallpox went away by itself.

Yes. In fact went to see my doctor just yesterday. They have somebody standing at the entrances and asking those same stupid questions they always ask. You can't get into the place vaccinated or not. Everybody must wear a mask. The nurse that seen me had a mask on, and so did my doctor. I know they must be fully vaccinated.

My sister works at the main campus downtown. Although she's been doing a lot of work from home, she still has to go to her officer for various duties she needs to take care of. She's been fully vaccinated for a few months now, and still has to wear a mask when at work.
That sucks, but it could be because of the state mandate -

COLUMBUS, Ohio (Statehouse News Bureau) — In a move to conform Ohio health orders with federal guidance, Gov. Mike DeWine (R-Ohio) announced people in Ohio will no longer need to wear masks except for certain situations.

Mike DeWine wearing mask
[Office of Gov. Mike DeWine]
The new health order will allow people to stop wearing masks as long as they have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
DeWine also announced the state will stop sending out investigators to check compliance with the mask mandate, such as in retail establishments.

“We see no reason to have this group out because it’s going to be impossible, it’s going to be impossible for them to determine who’s vaccinated and who is not vaccinated,” says DeWine.

Everyone must continue to wear masks in certain places, including:

Hospitals, health care settings
Public transportation
Businesses, employers that continue the requirement
Congregate care settings
Schools and daycares
Places where a large number of people are not vaccinated

These state mask mandates seem really over the top at this point.

Agreed. I don't see our Governor Mike DeRINO being elected again. It's my hope he gets primaried out and we get a more conservative Republican to run against the next Democrat contender. That guy loved hearing his own voice. During most of Covid, he was on television three times a week. Like okay, WTF more do we need to know???

Cleveland Clinic study stated that if you have the antibodies you don’t need the vaccine.
Which aligns with common sense. Makes you wonder about the massive campaign to convince people to get the vaccine even after they've had Covid. In the absence of any scientific support, there were almost immediate authoritative proclamations that you still needed the vaccine.
Why? Because I don’t think there have been any peer reviewed studies comparing the quality and levels of antibodies in one who has had the COVIDS and another the vaccine.

A few like Mr Zog have been donating antibodies so they know. Most don’t. I gave blood to Red Cross a couple weeks ago and they test every quart for those levels and mine were sky high after 2 Moderna pokes.

Others who had it don’t know so the vax provides an additional layer of security.

How about Last. Do you trust the CDC numbers?

Do you think a vaccine passport should be required in order to vote?
To vote? Don’t be silly. But employers have every right to require it. There will no doubt be more vax Karen lawsuits but thus far, they’ve been tossed like the recent one for hospital workers in Houston. (WTF were they thinking?)

To vote? Don’t be silly. But employers have every right to require it. There will no doubt be more vax Karen lawsuits but thus far, they’ve been tossed like the recent one for hospital workers in Houston. (WTF were they thinking?)

But not to stand next to strangers in a small room.

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.

"In the absence of any scientific support, there were almost immediate authoritative proclamations that you still needed the vaccine."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A view: 'We were building the plane as it was flying.'

Meaning, we hadn't been here before with such speed, spread, and so many unknowns. Some vocal leadership was dismissing and minimizing it despite the widespread acknowledgement of a growing caseload and mounting casualties.
In short, it was society being highly stressed, searching and reaching for answers.
Not to mention the partisan press and partisan voices calling it a hoax, that it was the flu, that it was a political tactic.

In short, as we look back on the direst Covid months it is impressive it didn't get worse.....both the disease and society's fractures.

Still, with some progress ---- many many immunizations resulting in lower hospital admissions and deaths ---- we still have a substantial portion of our population who refuse vaccines. For a number of reasons. Chief among them ...."it is a government control tactic."

As if polio went away by itself.
As if smallpox went away by itself.
I don’t get vax Karens. They should all know better and especially the ones with kids. There are required vaccinations just to attend public school. Why do they think this is any different?

Suspect that we’re about to see a spike in these goofy southern states where only 30% have bellied up to the table.

And we have these new variants which are over 50% more transmissible and seem to be affecting young people to a far larger degree than the original.

But not to stand next to strangers in a small room.

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.
Poor Karen ^ Masks will likely still be required at polling places.
Now man up and go get your gub-ment tracking microchip implant! :lol:

Last edited:
I’m not quite ready to infer big pharma corruption in cahoots with politcos Ray. So far they’ve been pretty cool on gouging, but it’s something to keep an eye on.

But hey, as to lasting forever? Your lips to God’s ear, but I’m a sceptic at this point due to variants & such.

Get that first shot yet? Hell, most places it’s easy now & no appointment required!

Well if it was so readily available, most pharmacies would offer it. At least over here, very few do. My local hospital had the vaccine program for two weeks. I got my first shot on the last day. They will restart vaccinations for the second shot, but I really don't know if they will be offering the first shot to other people. My second vaccination is scheduled for June 23rd.

I do think politics is behind this already. In Israel, they are finding that giving these vaccines to people between the ages of 16 and 24 have created this surge of serious heart problems; something not normal in young healthy kids and young adults. Of course Democrats are aware of that here, but are ignoring the data and even pushing this vaccine to children in their single digit years, even though they are the least likely to catch Covid, and even less likely to spread it or die from it.

The idea is to keep the hysteria going. In fact it's starting earlier than I thought.

Those enlarged heart issues with kids are rarer than hen’s teeth. There have actually been fewer issues with this vaccine than some of the ones that have been around for decades.

That’s weird with your pharmacies. The major national chains like CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, etc say they are available in every store.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

For years and years international travelers had Immunization Cards with their passports.. You had to be up to date with Yellow Fever, Cholera, Typhoid, Polio, Smallpox etc. My shot card is 4 feet long..

You sound like a real dumb cluck.
The WufFlu is nowhere on a par with those diseases, fearmonger.

Its killed several million people worldwide, you fool.
An unsubstantiated claim....

Does the Cleveland clinic have a mask policy and do the doctors support the vaccine? Just curious

And despite all that from a place it sounds like you trust are you still a skeptic about masks and the vaccine?

Does the Cleveland clinic have a mask policy and do the doctors support the vaccine? Just curious

And despite all that from a place it sounds like you trust are you still a skeptic about masks and the vaccine?
Why have the all causes death numbers not moved either nationally or globally?

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
The COVID-19 virus is deadly. It especially kills certain groups (elderly, with pre-existing conditions, etc.). So... if you refuse vaccination and won't wear a mask, you are criminal negligent and endangering a lot of people.

Nobody whined about smallpox or measles vaccines, but suddenly there's a problem? Yeah, a big fat greasy orange problem...

Why has the national level of intelligence and education dropped to the point that so many can't even understand basic science? How far we've fallen from the days of JFK... thanks to the anti-intellectual anti-democratic anti-freedom GOP.

Why would they?

Why has the national level of intelligence and education dropped to the point that so many can't even understand basic science? How far we've fallen from the days of JFK... thanks to the anti-intellectual anti-democratic anti-freedom GOP.
Can you elaborate on what specifically you’re talking about?

The COVID-19 virus is deadly. It especially kills certain groups (elderly, with pre-existing conditions, etc.). So... if you refuse vaccination and won't wear a mask, you are criminal negligent and endangering a lot of people.

Nobody whined about smallpox or measles vaccines, but suddenly there's a problem? Yeah, a big fat greasy orange problem...

Not at all. This is the first vaccine we are using that doesn't have the research behind it. It's experimental and in essence, we are all guinea pigs. It does not have FDA approval. We have no idea what the long-term effects will be. They are already finding problems with it in Israel. So of course a large group of people are reluctant to use it. That's besides the fact it has made some very, very ill. The vaccines were developed and given Emergency Use Authorization only in about a years time.

I had to see my family doctor on Monday. Prior to that I had lab work done. All my tests came out great except the liver test. She said it could be caused from a number of things. I told her before I got the lab work done, it was less than a week after I got my first shot. She said that may have done it, but again, not enough research to say that was the reason. I have to get retested next month.

I'm taking the shot only because of my age, my serious medical conditions, and the fact my cousin was a research doctor that supervised her lab. She's the person that made my decision easier about taking the vaccine. In fact she's worked with Dr. Fauci in the past. However most people don't have that good fortune in their own family.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine. If you don't want it, don't get it at all costs. Because if you do, anything that may happen to you down the road, you will regret taking the vaccine even if there is no evidence that the vaccine may have been responsible for your new medical condition. It will just drive you nuts.

Of course I am. I've watched interviews with virologists that stated wearing a mask to stop this virus is like putting up a chain link fence to stop the water from your garden hose spraying on your neighbors property. Even at the onset of this thing, the CDC and Fauci recommended people not wear a mask. As I just pointed out in my last post, I do have reservations about the vaccines as well.

Those enlarged heart issues with kids are rarer than hen’s teeth. There have actually been fewer issues with this vaccine than some of the ones that have been around for decades.

That’s weird with your pharmacies. The major national chains like CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, etc say they are available in every store.

They are in some, but not most. They stated they can't get them yet.

The reports out of Israel that I listened to described the heart issues as surging, meaning a hell of a lot more than before the vaccine. Those huge increases are only for the kids and young adults who had the vaccine.

Forum List

Back