Naples Ulta Shoplifting Leads To Chase And Arrests Of 4 From Tampa

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

oh lord here we go with these folks raiding ulta again. oooh thousand dollars worth of make up. they faught the cops too. ulta seems a favorite place to steal from.

oh lord here we go with these folks raiding ulta again. oooh thousand dollars worth of make up. they faught the cops too. ulta seems a favorite place to steal from.
I think that top right one's a dude, and well maybe not the bottom right one. The other 2 aren't.

FL don't play that tranny stuff in prisons and all.

Yeah they needed to stick to robbing stores in their own hood. But maybe all of those shut down because of losers like them.

I think that top right one's a dude, and well maybe not the bottom right one. The other 2 aren't.

FL don't play that tranny stuff in prisons and all.
Ulta-Tampa.jpeg

Yeah they needed to stick to robbing stores in their own hood. But maybe all of those shut down because of losers like them.
Nah, things like that don't happen too much in Tampa. Not for very long. They get 'em.

People escape justice a lot less than you might think. Too often, but still..

I think they knew better than to umm..poop in their own backyard like that.

Not many counties play in FL. Not unless the game is "Your ass is going to jail or getting a ticket."

One of the 1st things the LEOs notice is an out-of-town license plate.

Last edited:
These 4 skankers probably stood out like a sore thumb in Naples. And who the hell told them that makeup would do the trick for them? From where I's standing, they all need a hell of a lot more than makeup. MAGA
Them tats kinda give it away, ya know?

Also I don't think they're all female. I never seen no female that looked like that thing on the far right.

Mike Obama would be the closest thing.

Forum List

Back